Welcome to Gaia! ::

Except the shoes on the other foot, not here to dis it. In fact, there was a topic a bit ago that asked what was so great about it... so lets talk about how great it is.

- Opens your mind. An amazing fact.
- Carl Sagan, a god in flesh, thought it was great.
- Feels good, like an orgasm. More unique, but still as good as an orgasm.
- Makes everything fun, you'll never be bored.
- Makes you peaceful. Anything that creates peace, technically is worth more than the average joe who is contributing to the corruption in the world intentional or not.
- Creativity is increased immensely, some people's greatest work is done when high.
- Increases the level of profoundness at which you see everything.

These aren't all of them actually. Some people try and say they only believe in medicinal use... but honestly some of these things actually are on par with or beat the medicinal benefits and they are recreational. If you can be convinced by it helping cancer... then you should be able to be convinced by the fact that it opens minds and enhances creativity and creates peace. These things, go towards making people into better people and in turn makes the world a better place.

Here's a nice song to listen to, especially when high:

Basically the discussion is about whether it is great or not. I think it is, for reasons mentioned and then some.

Hilarious Prophet

I think it's consumption is a capital offense.

Dapper Smoker

Cannabis has great potential to help diminish the physical tremors and pain associated with Parkinson's disease. It has the ability to improve one's quality of life exponentially.

Romantic Werewolf

15,950 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Threadmaster 200
It could help solve our debt crisis, by a process of legalization, taxation, widespread distribution, and retroactively applying the new laws to free millions in jail for possession and distribution!

Dapper Reveler

Kai-Shan Valandria
It could help solve our debt crisis, by a process of legalization, taxation, widespread distribution, and retroactively applying the new laws to free millions in jail for possession and distribution!
Honestly people who say this just seem real naive to me. If someone can't handle money giving them a way to get more of it is just not all that promising.

Dapper Reveler

Oh now that i read this, you're one of the reasons it should be illegal. Then again I think non amateur sports should probably be illegal too.

Hallowed Smoker

I hate threads like this. I do, I really really do. Instead of focusing on facts, you focus on subjective s**t. I hate you. I do
Mister George Kapland
I hate threads like this. I do, I really really do. Instead of focusing on facts, you focus on subjective s**t. I hate you. I do
It is factual: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeF6rFN9org

Sorry but this video is blocked or something... so link it is.
Avgvsto
Oh now that i read this, you're one of the reasons it should be illegal. Then again I think non amateur sports should probably be illegal too.
Why? Explain yourself.

Hallowed Smoker

XTerra-LightX
Mister George Kapland

No. No it isn't. That is a YOUTUBE VIDEO. It is made by a man in his house. It is not scientific, it is not real. It is nothing. It is s**t. It is less than s**t. It is the s**t of the flies that ate the original s**t.

This is a drug thread

This is factual drug information.

Dapper Reveler

XTerra-LightX
Avgvsto
Why? Explain yourself.
You're buying into bull s**t that you'll probably regret when you're older. Just like when you start using steroids in high school football.

Blessed Smoker

7,025 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
I think if you smoke too much weed, it will evenly lead to other drugs. I really do believe it's a gateway drug. But getting high, feels so good forgive me.
If I ever want to have an open mind I must smoke weed? If the consumption of cannabis results in a wider mind, why aren't those that smoke it aware that more than one thing results in a "wider mind"? If I ever want to have enormous "creativity" I must smoke weed, even if creativity in itself is purely subjective and can come from anything? If we ever want to be "peaceful" we have to smoke weed? Tell me, is peace coexisting with hate and love, or is peace overriding hate with love, drugging anyone with "hateful" feelings? Seems to me weed doesn't make your mind wide at all. It narrows it.

If cannabis is such a miracle drug, resulting in expanding creativity, knowledge, philosophy, why haven't those pro-cannabis made it legal in the United States with some grand scheme? Maybe it's because cannabis decreases their level of energy, and actually makes them lazy. (Source.)

And let's not forget about those other side effects! While marijuana might make you feel more sensual, it is not at all good to have while trying to get pregnant. Cannabis causes infertility in both men and women. (Source). Exposure to cannabis while the brain is in development will cause the exposed to possibly develop schizophrenia later in life. (Source). Look at this question on Yahoo Answers that was just asked 5 hours ago before I even read your thread. Interesting, huh?
Avgvsto
XTerra-LightX
Avgvsto
Why? Explain yourself.
You're buying into bull s**t that you'll probably regret when you're older. Just like when you start using steroids in high school football.
Well big shocker here: It's not bullshit, even if it's "subjective" or something it's still the case for me and EVERY SINGLE POTSMOKER IVE EVER MET. So, regardless it's true for a good amount of people.
Mister George Kapland
XTerra-LightX
Mister George Kapland

No. No it isn't. That is a YOUTUBE VIDEO. It is made by a man in his house. It is not scientific, it is not real. It is nothing. It is s**t. It is less than s**t. It is the s**t of the flies that ate the original s**t.

This is a drug thread

This is factual drug information.
Try again, he has sources in the description.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff