Welcome to Gaia! ::

black_wing_angel

We'll end up being a world of prissy, self-centered, sue happy, and overly sensitive emo-bitches. In which case, it's time to just launch the nukes, because this world is ******** beyond repair...

Sounds good to me. I'll just chill on the roof with my last meal of batter fried shrimp, a fifth of Jack, and let it burn.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
GSK Lives
black_wing_angel

We'll end up being a world of prissy, self-centered, sue happy, and overly sensitive emo-bitches. In which case, it's time to just launch the nukes, because this world is ******** beyond repair...

Sounds good to me. I'll just chill on the roof with my last meal of batter fried shrimp, a fifth of Jack, and let it burn.

Can I join you? I'll bring ribeye steak marinated in my special recipe, possibly lobster tail or crab legs, and...well...I guess you're bringing the Jack, so I can leave that one out.

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Blue Fly Sky Fly Fly
Quote:
“Men are losing their grip,” wrote Jennifer Homans in her New York Times review of “The End of Men and Rise of Women,” Hanna Rosin’s bestseller. “Patriarchy is crumbling. We are reaching ‘the end of 200,000 years of human history and the beginning of a new era’ in which women, and womanly skills and traits, are on the rise.” Warning guys, this is the last gasp of your male-dominated patriarchy.

Women will rule the future. Men hate it, are trapped in the past. Driven by tribal urges to fight change, hold onto ancient symbols of power. Like Don Quixote tilting at windmills. Even more than chasing hot market tips, today’s men frantically search for past glory ... in purple pills for ED, Low-T, aging cosmetics, magic solutions to belly fat ... playing fantasy football over a six-pack ... yearn for the freedom of America’s 19th century Wild West ... hero-worship icons like John Wayne ... the good old days when old-guy paternalism ruled.

Quote:
Yes, it’s a guy thing, after 200,000 years women make men feel powerless

But the real tragedy is that today’s threatened male ego is also sabotaging America’s economy and our status as a world power. How? By fighting a losing battle to hold onto the old vestiges of their ancient macho-dominated patriarchy, the weak male ego is making matters worse, manifest in the GOPs seeming endless, self-destructive, do-nothing partisan political wars that at their core simply confirm how patriarchy is crumbling. First, their childish strategy opposing a black male president. Now their fear a woman could win the presidency, even lead till 2024. No wonder the ancient male brain is in panic mode.

Men and their primitive male thinking are losing their grip on the world. Women are stepping up and taking control. The future will be lead by women, and male patriarchy, oppression, and primitive thought will be left behind.

wahmbulance What the hell is this? You're acting like women are the new African-americans and men are the EVIL WHITE PEOPLE HURDURRRR. And in any case, women have had like, so much freedom in America. You can get any job you want, be whatever you want to be, and just generally shape your own life as you see fit. Where in the HELL is anyone stopping you?

The future looks bright guys. The article I'm quoting from is "7 reasons women will lead the new world order " and here are the 7 reasons:

1. The female brain is naturally wired with long-term strategic vision

wahmbulance And is more prone to emotional instability and irrationality.

2. Changing job needs are empowering women, leveling the playing field

wahmbulance I think the word "empowerment" needs to go where it belongs: In the garbage bin. It gets thrown around so much these days I doubt anyone even knows what they're really saying.

3. More women gaining power positions across Corporate America
4. More women now elected to legislatures all across America
5. There are more women legislators across the world
6. Women are the new leaders in a Fight for The Future
7. Macho men are sabotaging their own future by defending old patriarchy

wahmbulance I stopped replying individually to those bullet points because with the way you worded this, it looks like you want more than just "Empowerment" or the unattainable "Gender Equality". You want total Gender Superiority. You're just hiding it behind all this "man-is-evil" talk.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/7-reasons-women-will-lead-the-new-world-order-2014-08-29?page=1

Article linked above. I suggest you read the whole thing ( only 2 short pages. ). It's really interesting and lays out how a better future is going to unfold. I'm excited to be young right now, just because I get to see this happen.

So guys, a world lead by women, what do you think?
How do you think society will respond to men failing?
How will economies function since manufacturing is dead and doesn't really support economies anymore?
How will corporations handle being taken over one at a time by women?
How will you feel when conservatism finally dies and the world is a better place without that rotting, biggoted zombie of an ideology still pulling power around?

wahmbulance 1. What makes you think women are such perfect, superior creatures that the world will instantly become a utopia when they gain some authority? They're just as capable of lying and scheming and making things worse as men are. Things like greed, corruption, tyranny, etc, are not specific to men only.

wahmbulance 2. You misspelled "Bigoted". Also, if you're throwing hatred towards an entire gender, 99.9999999999% of whom are merely trying to make ends meet, don't hate you in any way or want to hold you back, don't even know you exist in the first place, doesn't that make YOU the bigoted one?

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
GSK Lives
chainmailleman
shadowswhiskers13 -
lol maybe we'll have tons of househusbands....

s**t I wish.... Women do all the work while men sit at home and watch TV? I'm all in for that idea. Get a job b***h! Pay my bills! I'm hungry and I want expensive steak! My clothes are old. I need new shoes. Can you fix this for me?

I don't think feminists know what they are doing.....

I swear, you do the best job of making me want to stay single.

Since the Feds pretty much did away with any tax incentives, there isn't much of a reason to change your status for any reason, let alone me.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Blue Fly Sky Fly Fly

So guys, a world lead by women, what do you think?

It won't happen. When the tumblrfems aren't waging war against the mansplaining dudebros, they're patting themselves on the back for ending the patriarchy, and never actually get any leading done.

The real women, on the other hand, have the sense to stay VERY far from this horseshit.
There are, and shall be, women rulers, but none of them will ever be affiliated with your movement. The job demands too much intelligence.
Quote:

How will economies function since manufacturing is dead and doesn't really support economies anymore?

Ask someone with a job.
Oh wait, that includes me. Ok, not all jobs are manufacturing. Standing at an assembly line isn't THAT much better an alternative to flipping burgers or stocking shelves.
Quote:
How will corporations handle being taken over one at a time by women?

They'll continue to exploit dumbass tumblrfems for cheap labor?
Having a woman at the helm isn't going to change that companies are out to make money.
Quote:

How will you feel when conservatism finally dies

HAHAHAHAHA!
Better n' you have tried, m'dear. It's never going to happen.
I AM R U
I think your thread title is rather presumptuous.

the optimistic parts are. But it is overall a true claim. Society is currently dominated by females. The only reason the political leadership isn't female across the board is because women - having the majority of the vote - have elected not to.

Quotable Genius

I mean s**t, if this means I get to be a house-husband, live at home, don't work, eat, sleep, etc. then it sounds like a win/win to me!

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
nick vee
Enlightened Despot
Um, men would gladly share the world with you if extreme feminists weren't being so condescending. emotion_eyebrow

The world's meant to be shared between men and women.

Nature's main intention for males of all species is for reproduction, but nature created males to violate female's needs for truest love and sex. Why? To prevent over population by females avoiding intercourse to a great extent. Notice how nature created men stronger than women? This had to have been for the earliest primitive man to take women by force or else intercourse would rarely happen if women were stronger than men because all the women would be focking other females only, thus we all wouldn't be here if that was the case. This violation of women's truest needs for love and sex causes women to betray men, women do this as self defense to this violation, they don't want to love and be affectionate towards men instead they want to share this with another female where their greatest needs are met, in return men become sick and full of rage, and their hearts become darkened and they start to hate their own gender(notice how much dads hate their daughter's boyfriend it is due to this violation of men towards women) and this is how evil is born as they control women for their own selfish needs(most men don't lic out wet cun and butt) and turn against other men due to hatred and other male aggressive reasons such as wanting to be in control of a country to control the females, etc. etc. What holds in the future? Lets hope females with dicks inherit the earth....read this other post I made---
nick vee
Do you mean men will kill each other off so females may inherit the earth? LISTEN SISTER, YOU GOT ANOTHER THING COMING TO YOU, because it is not females with vaginas that will inherit the earth, it will be females with dicks. NOTICE more and more female transgenders are being born by nature? In the very far future we will all consist of the most prettiest females imaginable with dicks. We will not harm each other through sex because we will no longer have buttholes and will not eat, drink, poop or pee due to our cells replenishing themselves constantly to prevent aging, hunger and thirst. This will mean are bodies will always have the perfect energy and will always be perfectly hydrated and our dicks constantly wet, for wet dic on dic to c** as nature intended. Looks like there will be a major improvement to the female gender and this is what the promised land will be sweety. GIRL DICKS WILL WIN, GIRL CUNTS WILL LOOSE.
... . emotion_eyebrow
I don't really give a ********.

Magical Girl

Roih Uvet
Chahklet
Roih Uvet
Chahklet
Roih Uvet
Chahklet
People take tbis seriously?
Yes.
That would mean ignoring everything else going on in the world right now. What about the wars? Starvation? Outbreaks? AIDS? Mass murders? Oppression in foreign countries? Riots?
No. Middle class white womyn and financing their reproductive decisions should be America's #1 priority.
I really hope this isn't hivemind thinking.
It is among young, middle to upper class white women in their college years.

They basically think the world revolves around their vaginas and their feelings, and it's because they've been told as much their entire lives via constant pampering and protection from every bad feewings.
So much stupid in here, I'll just not bother with most of it and just remind you that not all women have vaginas.

Magical Girl

The cissexism in this thread is amazingly predictable. For a supposedly left wing website, most of you are total trash. Then again, that is the left wing, I suppose. Left enough to be comfortably trashy instead of obnoxiously so. Still obnoxious, frankly.

Y'all suck.
Blue Fly Sky Fly Fly

we won... girls?
cool.
how many girls did I win?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items