Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man I was such a huge fan of System back in the day. Looking back on it, I guess I admire that their songs had some political purpose and weren't just meaningless grungy rock.

Still, to me they're a pretentious teenage phase band. They just want to make you get angry at stuff - not quite intelligent enough to take seriously.
Nathan Fanal
Life is just a joke and you hve to laugh

Not. I don't.

Newbie Noob

Nathan Fanal

WE NEED A GLOBAL TRANSISSION NOW
NWO?

Fanatical Zealot

Nathan Fanal
I could care less anymore. just wanted see how unrational people thought about it all. Life is just a joke and you hve to laugh

Laughing?!

My God; don't you have any idea what that will do?!
Eating seeds as a pasttime activity?

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Nathan Fanal
I could care less anymore. just wanted see how unrational people thought about it all. Life is just a joke and you hve to laugh

Well this social experiment has been about as entertaining as a Q-tip. emotion_zzz

Invisible Giver

10,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Harvesting plants and vegetables is still taking life. Let's be honest here, you're only interested in protecting lifeforms that have a face.

Garbage

Nathan Fanal
So having heiarchy and dictorors and any kind of control is contridicting our main objective as humans.
"You can't tell me not to murder-rape this infant! You're not the boss of me!"

Fanatical Zealot

Herm, yeah, sounds great but uh, we were living like that 10,000 years ago and there were only 3 million of us.

Now there's 7 billion of us, and in 100 more years, there's liable to be 14 billion.

What do we do with all these extra people?
You obviously have no clue what India is like.

Invisible Giver

10,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Dieu des hommes
Life has gone through much tougher challenges than man.
I understand. But we dont know anything about our past either. what we beleive is a story that has been passed down 5000 years of heresay...aka jesus mohammed buhda ala. ect. it was all based on astrology. being born under a star of the north...all it was signifying was a change of seasons and now we having taken so far as to capitilize on made up man made stories (religion) and not tax it.

Invisible Giver

10,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
aNother thing we need to do is drop our self images and our egos. (not the waffles) That fact that other people hold them selves higher above other people...no one person can be better then another..the fact is we are all mde up of the same bi engineering and we bleed breathe and die the same. So having heiarchy and dictorors and any kind of control is contridicting our main objective as humans.

LOok at the universe...zoom out and we are specs of cosmic dust on a rock of sand and liquid. whose really king of the castle..?

Zealot

Life has gone through much tougher challenges than man.

Invisible Giver

10,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Why does humnity continue to fight against our own kind..Life. We dont need to kill and we dont need to eat mass amounts and quantities of slaughtered meat bi products. Because of the human race we are all going to die. We didnt stick with what we were supposed to do...forming tribes, living off the land naturally and having shamans.
aa
Look at how some countries like India have buildings that accent there natural land and everything is one with eachother. Countires like america are shaped to a grid pattern...tking more land then we need and consuming more then we need. wasting perfect crop land. Its a sad world when people know all the bad and just stick with the comfortability.

WE NEED A GLOBAL TRANSISSION NOW

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces