Welcome to Gaia! ::

The survivors of Israel's attack on the USS Liberty in 1967 are in a new documentary "The Day Israel Attacked America." They say Israel clearly knew the ship was American, and that it was no accident, as Israel and the US Navy cover-up maintain. The official Navy Court of Inquiry on the incident was headed by Admiral John S. McCain, Jr., father of John McCain, the US senator and former presidential candidate.

Why? Fox News: "Ex-Navy Official: 1967 Israeli Attack on U.S. Ship Was Deliberate"
Quote:

"(Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admral Thomas) Moorer's panel suggested several possible reasons Israel might have wanted to attack a U.S. ship. Among them: Israel intended to sink the ship and blame Egypt because it might have brought the United States into the 1967 war."

The Idea was to get Americans riled up against Muslims so we would go to war in the Middle East, against Israel's enemies.

34 US servicemen were killed in the attack, and hundreds wounded. The survivors are demanding that the US government acknowledge that the attack was deliberate.

FULL DOCUMENTARY "The Day Israel Attacked America," the USS Liberty attack described by the survivors:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5mu79ygShs

Download MP4 from official USS Liberty survivors website

"Declassified Israeli cables add evidence USS Liberty no accident"

Official USS Liberty survivor website and information

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Just so you know, your title does not make logical sense.
Anyone who still trusts the Israelis after learning about this incident and the facts behind it....well, I just can't help them. There is simply no explaining this away.
catspook

Fixed to "crew" rather than "them," thank you. Tight accurate titles are difficult.
Harry Klegg
Anyone who still trusts the Israelis after learning about this incident and the facts behind it....well, I just can't help them. There is simply no explaining this away.

They were definitely trying to sink the ship. More than 800 cannon rounds, rockets, naplam bombs, and then torpedos were fired over the course of an hour. Then they machine-gunned the life boats including the wounded. They wanted no survivors.

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
munkle
catspook

Fixed to "crew" rather than "them," thank you. Tight accurate titles are difficult.

Indeed they are - I often shake my head at some of the titles CNN.com comes up with.

Shameless Heckler

12,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Pallywood keeps dragging this topic up again and again even after it has been resolved, desperately hoping to drive a wedge between Israel and the USA and break their alliance.

Fanatical Zealot

Eh, you got me.

We just like killing people for fun, so yes, it was deliberate, as are every car crash and in fact heart disease. All a calculated act of the secret all powerful Israeli conspiracy.
Anyone surprised by these revelations must be the same sort of people whose minds were blown when Ellen Degeneres came out of the closet.
Suicidesoldier#1
Eh, you got me.

We just like killing people for fun, so yes, it was deliberate, as are every car crash and in fact heart disease. All a calculated act of the secret all powerful Israeli conspiracy.

When you're close enough to machine gun lifeboats and clearly see the markings, your target resembles nothing what you claim you were supposed to be shooting at, not to mention when your target sent ID transmissions multiple times, it's not an accident.
washu_2004
Pallywood keeps dragging this topic up again and again even after it has been resolved, desperately hoping to drive a wedge between Israel and the USA and break their alliance.

Good. This sort of thing has started wars in the past and for good reason.
washu_2004

The USS Liberty survivors are "Pallywood?" The survivors who unanimously say the attack was deliberate and Israel meant to sink the ship to draw the US into Israel's war with Egypt (at that time?) Why would you trust Israeli propaganda over the words of your own servicemen?
washu_2004

I don't know what you've got going on, but, I told you guys false flag attacks are all over the history books if you just look. Stupid ********. Like people aren't fundamentally sneaky.
Suicidesoldier#1
Eh, you got me.

Listen, you're just being a dumb ******** now. Shut up and listen to Wikipedia, AKA The History Books:

[******** USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[3] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[4] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][5]

Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[6] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity,[2] though others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate.

Irrefutable proof that the survivors say it was deliberate. You can't weasel your way out of this one, Stan Smith.
azulmagia
Anyone surprised by these revelations must be the same sort of people whose minds were blown when Ellen Degeneres came out of the closet.

Some people apparently refuse to accept them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff