Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
-
It's not so much that they have wars, it's more that they started them all, lie to get them started and are in the news because of dead civilians all the time.
That and Guantanamo.

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
bluebloodblueblood
Mark_Karev
I'm not any American or anyone belonging out of Asia . I saw threads about US empire being termed as an evil one but I still don't get how .

Quoting them - "It is an evil empire . So many wars".

umm, if they term it as an evil empire 'just' because it has got so many wars going on then I don't think it's valid or is it? Wars are there, everywhere .

PS - I'm not making statements or anything . Just curious and wanna know what and why . Don't give me hate replies please . talk2hand

Why did not you join inn?
Cause I ain't an American .

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The20
It's not so much that they have wars, it's more that they started them all, lie to get them started and are in the news because of dead civilians all the time.
That and Guantanamo.
Guantanamo and America got the same story?

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
bluebloodblueblood
Mark_Karev
bluebloodblueblood
Mark_Karev
I'm not any American or anyone belonging out of Asia . I saw threads about US empire being termed as an evil one but I still don't get how .

Quoting them - "It is an evil empire . So many wars".

umm, if they term it as an evil empire 'just' because it has got so many wars going on then I don't think it's valid or is it? Wars are there, everywhere .

PS - I'm not making statements or anything . Just curious and wanna know what and why . Don't give me hate replies please . talk2hand

Why did not you join inn?
Cause I ain't an American .

i'm not american I was thinking about international solidarity.
Okay. But my questions put up above are different than yours .
Mark_Karev
The20
That and Guantanamo.
Don't tell me you've never heard about Gitmo and the detention camp there.

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
The20
Mark_Karev
The20
That and Guantanamo.
Don't tell me you've never heard about Gitmo and the detention camp there.
I've heard about the detention camp but not gitmo .

Shameless Friend

the American government is just one big conspiracy imo. is it an evil empire? no....not yet anyways lol

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
It's just the "blame America first" crowd whining about the usual crap. The U.S is no evil empire
All empires are ipso facto evil.
There is no empire too evil, no republic too good.

Buggy Mage

I'm American and I could see why other countries would think we overstep our authority. The problem is that civilians let the government do whatever its wants across the globe. And the global actions a country take are held against them critically. The whole country and it's people are blamed even when a few "decision makers" caused the problem. We really should start understanding that our leader's actions can effect us directly. If our country runs around like it runs the world then we all will be judged for it as if it were our own actions. We should make our country act how we would act for once.

Fanatical Zealot

Well, you know, all the Europeans are claiming we're imperialist for...

Them being imperialists. xp

They just want to take away attention from them.

But I mean, okay, where are our colonies?

Maybe we have secret moon colonies but that's about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff