Welcome to Gaia! ::

I know I shoulden't be doing this but...

thoose 24% don't you think it costs something to ship food etc?.. there are fees that needs to be paid to get food, medecines, medical equpiment and stuff like that out to the pepole.

Now please before you post anything more, check your facts and clean up your language.
C1ock
I hate Unicef! they are all goddamn pessimists. Why can't they understand the ideas of darwin... oh wait, they are too busy taking care of third world freeloaders.

And by the way, only 76% of their donations go to the people. WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 24%???!?!?

Straight into their pockets.

Thats right, the UNICEF people are making money off of other people's misery.

I PROPOSE WE BOYCOTT UNICEF, FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL!!

next stop, United Way, those assholes.

On top of everything, why don't they understand that these people are poor because they want to be poor. ITS JUST DARWIN BITCHES!! If they didn't want to be beggars, they would get a job like everyone else in our wonderful american owned nike sweatshops. (not slamming nike, just saying. dont even get me started on that whole " sweatshops are bad argument". Sweatshops were the best thing to ever happen to these stupid countries like Etheopia, Rwanda, Vietnam, Cambodia, the Gooks, VCs, North Koreans, Charlie, the NVA...).

Plus, I think that UNICEF actually Supported the gooks in the vietnam war, so I think we should slam them for being unamerican, nationalize the UNICEF assets, kill all of the UNICEF bureacracy, then Reinvade Vietnam!

Okay, if this is satire, I apologize, but it's also not very funny satire.

I'm going to explain this in the simplest way possible, and then if you can grasp that concept, I'll move on to something more advanced.

You. Are. A. Lunatic.

Now...

-"I hate Unicef! they are all goddamn pessimists. Why can't they understand the ideas of darwin... oh wait, they are too busy taking care of third world freeloaders."

Right; being born in a nation with a poor economy makes you automatically deserve to live a miserable life no matter what a good person you are, while the C1ock gets to live the happy life he SO deserves for being the wonderful, compassionate person he is.

-"And by the way, only 76% of their donations go to the people. WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 24%???!?!?

Straight into their pockets.

Thats right, the UNICEF people are making money off of other people's misery. "

First of all, you don't seem to give a damn about other people's misery, Capitalist Sweatshop Overlord C1ock. And 24% goes to... hm, I don't know, RUNNING THE DAMN ORGANIZATION?

-"On top of everything, why don't they understand that these people are poor because they want to be poor. ITS JUST DARWIN BITCHES!! If they didn't want to be beggars, they would get a job like everyone else in our wonderful american owned nike sweatshops. (not slamming nike, just saying. dont even get me started on that whole " sweatshops are bad argument". Sweatshops were the best thing to ever happen to these stupid countries like Etheopia, Rwanda, Vietnam, Cambodia, the Gooks, VCs, North Koreans, Charlie, the NVA...). "

Right. Because they have NO opportunities and NO hope in life, they clearly CHOSE it. Like those six million Jews chose to be killed in the Holocaust. And sweatshops were the WORST things ever to happen to these people, because they're living the harshest possible lives for the littlest amount of pay. I dare you to work a week in those conditions and not pray for death by the fifth day.

-"Plus, I think that UNICEF actually Supported the gooks in the vietnam war, so I think we should slam them for being unamerican, nationalize the UNICEF assets, kill all of the UNICEF bureacracy, then Reinvade Vietnam!"

If this is what passes for "American" these days, sign me up for Canada, please. You "think" they supported the gooks? Oh, thank you for backing up this totally reasonable claim!
tamcharles
You're trolling and please to substantiate your claims please provide reliable references.

REPORTED.

Please review the stickies available in this forum.

Shut the ******** up or stay on topic, this a legitamate thread.

I don't donate to people. I tell them to get a ******** job and leave me alone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff