Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has anyone contributed to the tsunami cleanup effort?
Yup, but post this at General Discussion.
i say if you want help thats cool, but i honestly think that this tsunami is just wat the doctor ordered. ^_^ Its an over populated human race....it needs to be cut down to size... Sorry to say, but thtat is how i feel. TOOO many people, stressed stressed makes me sick sometimes. There are buidings practicly every where. And i'm more of an animal girl, i like snakes, mice, monkeys, spiders, bats,wolf, bird, etc. kind of girl. I perfer the company of all those animals rather than a human. 3nodding so i don't really care for other humans.
I think 20000 asians are nicer for you when they're hungry than 1 wolf when he's hungry...
Snakes and spiders are ironically not people animals. Good luck treating your snakebite.

5,000 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
silentangel55
i say if you want help thats cool, but i honestly think that this tsunami is just wat the doctor ordered. ^_^ Its an over populated human race....it needs to be cut down to size... Sorry to say, but thtat is how i feel. TOOO many people, stressed stressed makes me sick sometimes. There are buidings practicly every where. And i'm more of an animal girl, i like snakes, mice, monkeys, spiders, bats,wolf, bird, etc. kind of girl. I perfer the company of all those animals rather than a human. 3nodding so i don't really care for other humans.

So wiping out places where people live in HUTS will help the over crowding in places like New York?? Umm, as part of the relief effort are we donating population from our more crowded cities??
silentangel55

I concur, the death of so many people is hard to cope with, but there seems to be no other option with the population the size it is.
I donated £100. I disagree with those of you who think the tsunami was a positive thing in any way, but even if you believe that, don't you want to help the survivors at least rebuild what they can of their lives? Think what you like about the death-toll, but the money is to help those who are still alive and are suffering, remember that.
i see what u are sayin about the populaitin crisis.....but you really wouldnt think that way if your family and/or friends were involed sweatdrop
Nope I haven't and don't plan to. There has already been 4 billion dollars donated from all over the world to help the mout. I think that should do it. Plus, Canada has the red cross over there helping people too so it should be alright.

Perfect Saint

The world is not really over-populated. People are just crowding into a single area causing an increased density in the population. Solution. Scatter them. Tsunamis and earthquakes work well but shouldn't be used too often. Are we talking about SIM City here?
I don't have a lot of money to give, I'm sort of in between jobs (meaning I got fired) but I donated half of my lunch money to the pool that my school is donating to the red cross.

Any of you who say that this tsunami is a good thing, you people are ******** despicable. Yes there are too many people in the world, but that never gives you the right to cheer when someone you don't know dies, would you say the exact same thing if anyone close to you died? I put pity onto those people, especially to those who are in a country with less wealth than our own. Do you still think it's such a good thing when the survivors go on without a dollar to their name, no livelyhood at all, and not even a roof over their head? What about when people are going to the centres set up to help kids find their parents, and strangers are posing as their parents to get children to sell for the sex trade? It's an ugly world and your part of the problem.
The Gifter
Nope I haven't and don't plan to. There has already been 4 billion dollars donated from all over the world to help the mout. I think that should do it. Plus, Canada has the red cross over there helping people too so it should be alright.

You're an idiot. 4 billion dollars isn't in anyway going to be able to support these people, and Canada's red cross won't be able to either. I'm not saying you should donate money, but don't go spouting off that they don't need it.
tsunami was a babe in tenchi muyo.
The Gifter

You think that 4 billion dollars will be enough to clean up something this big? Do yourself a favour and find your foolish little self a godamn map and look at all the coastal regions in the Indian Ocean, noticing that the Tsunami hit as far away as Africa. Storm cleanup for a class 2 hurricane is usually in the millions for a county (no not country, county), and look at how large the area affected is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff