Welcome to Gaia! ::

trust means to me?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

okay, so not a lot of people trust people and you have to trust people to understand what is happening, right, well when people dont trust you, what do you do?

Dapper Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
You try and earn their trust or you can find some new friends.
Depends, who and what I was trusting them with....

4,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
Why do they not trust you? Once you figure that out you can earn their trust back.
Trust is the basis of everything form relationships to every other form of stuff you can imagine. Im sorry I is tired sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
I have trouble completely trusting and depending on other people. I always tend to revert back to the idea that if you want it done right, do it yourself. ninja
Trust is something I hold very close to me.. It takes time to earn someone's trust, it can be just a day, it can be weeks...years even. All dependant on their relationships with other people in the past, and how they were raised.

Earning my trust sometimes can be too easy, basically i think you already have a level of trust with me before i even met you, then you work for there...

Without it though, you can't have true friends ^^
fluffykitty00
okay, so not a lot of people trust people and you have to trust people to understand what is happening, right, well when people dont trust you, what do you do?

alot of people trust me with secrets, becuz i tell them i wont tell neone. but the sad part is tht i cant keepa secret forever it has to come out one way or another, but i dont tell tht to alot of people
i tended to trust in ppl now i only trust myelf and less than a few of "my ppl" wich are...uh wait one...stupid fakes
I tried to trust someone, and I got ******** in the a**, and sent to mental institution, for being 'suicidal'...
Trust is definitely something important to me. If someone betrays my trust, then it'll take a long time for them to earn it back. Longer than it took to earn it in the first place. However, it really depends on what they did in the first place in order to break my trust. If it was something small such as missing a rendez-vous or other meeting, then I can usually look past it. If it's a bigger thing such as spreading malicious rumors (and they have to be pretty bad) and the like, then I would get angry with them, and not forgive them until the situation has cleared, if at all. If it was a continuous occurence of either big or little things, then I would probably stop talking to them and stop associating myself with them. I know it's kinda harsh, but trust is something I take pretty seriously.
trust is the basis to a healthy relationship that is why i only trust those who are worth my trust and boy is that hard to get..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff