Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Consumer

FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
lol Animes based on facts, SURE what about magical girl animes huh? Prove its all based on fact.

arrogance like yours has a way of making scientists scream "why did we ever try to play god? no good could have come of this; they woukln't listen! WAIT. waitwaitwait. I something... ohgod, they're in the walls, the ******** WALLS, CRAIG. THE WAAA- *skluerc.*
How uninsightful and unhelpful, and entirely uneducated.

In retrospect that is so irrelevant to what you just said that I think it was probably meant for someone else
So you believe your post to be insightful helpful or educated?

No good can come of this.
prove it

Greedy Consumer

FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
lol Animes based on facts, SURE what about magical girl animes huh? Prove its all based on fact.

arrogance like yours has a way of making scientists scream "why did we ever try to play god? no good could have come of this; they woukln't listen! WAIT. waitwaitwait. I something... ohgod, they're in the walls, the ******** WALLS, CRAIG. THE WAAA- *skluerc.*

how do you feel that blatantly ******** with peoples' life forces is going to come to a good end
Define life forces.

souls you dumb ********, souls
we can make life but can we put a soul in it? if we do it'll probably use up our own and damn us all to the vortex of god knows what
Don't swear, its uneducated, and doesn't aid your argument. In fact many don't believe in souls, so its an assumption. But now you need to prove souls exist
that they are a life force, whatever that is
and that no good can come from transhumanism.
And you should apologize

Greedy Consumer

FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
FuhhckYeahNujabes

That would be a small problem on its own given that you don't really have a clue what the ******** you're doing.

science community: oh let's ******** with the green glowy stuff real quick
science community: marie curie dead, her sacrifice was very noble
Its simple, if they make life, and it lives, it lives. They can know what they are doing and have plenty of options, and can regularly assess the development of the organisms to see how well they are doing.

Making life ain't our place. No good can come of this.
yeah and making fire wasnt a caveman's place lol

i'm sure making fire bit plenty of cavemen in the a** too

now you go on and try it, I won't stop you, but do it way the hell away from me
naw imma let the hardcore fans try it first, then once they perfect it, then i'll give it a go, of course.

good luck without technology, no good can come form it, its not your place!

Greedy Consumer

FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu

how do you feel that blatantly ******** with peoples' life forces is going to come to a good end
Define life forces.

we can make life but can we put a soul in it? if we do it'll probably use up our own and damn us all to the vortex of god knows what
Don't swear, its uneducated, and doesn't aid your argument. In fact many don't believe in souls, so its an assumption. But now you need to prove souls exist
And you should apologize

I've got nothing to prove to you. Keep that foul sorcery back from me.
lol
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu
FuhhckYeahNujabes
No-Mi-Jutsu-Yu

Define life forces.

And you should apologize

This is how ignorant you are: Since you say something is an assumption rather that an actual fact simply because people don't believe in it, that's exactly what the niggas said that thought the earth was flat. oooh, i wonder who was right about that one. lol Dumbass niggas that try to make themselves sound smarter than they actually are.

Hesitant Hero

14,750 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
While I'm sure it inevitably ends in a dystopian future, that sounds rad as hell.
Nanotechz
I think I am.
Anyways, I want super powers.
Why dat a bad thing foo?
We should do it like the comics.
Only let a small population gain powers through some freak accident.
Like the role-plays on here. Then we'll have some good, some bad.

It's bad because it was the reason the earth was destroyed with water. (research underwater pyramids and cities around the world) Mixing man with something else. Basically all the monsters of God of War are real and they were freakish abominations and ate humans. Now, the Fallen Angels who were the originators of gene splicing are now mixing man with machine since they already mixed him with everything else. You want super powers? Give your life to Jesus Christ and he'll give you a whole new body beyond your comprehension. mrgreen

Greedy Consumer

The_Blowed_Ninja
Nanotechz
I think I am.
Anyways, I want super powers.
Why dat a bad thing foo?
We should do it like the comics.
Only let a small population gain powers through some freak accident.
Like the role-plays on here. Then we'll have some good, some bad.

It's bad because it was the reason the earth was destroyed with water. (research underwater pyramids and cities around the world) Mixing man with something else. Basically all the monsters of God of War are real and they were freakish abominations and ate humans. Now, the Fallen Angels who were the originators of gene splicing are now mixing man with machine since they already mixed him with everything else. You want super powers? Give your life to Jesus Christ and he'll give you a whole new body beyond your comprehension. mrgreen
underwater pyramid s**t is fake if you even had 10th grader research skills you would know. The images of them are sooo fake.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff