Welcome to Gaia! ::

JunieNicole
Spiders
You know, I was under the influence that nazi's where those people who abused Jews, Blacks, Gays, and Gypsies during the second great war, but perhas I'm the messed up one here, because you seem pretty confident here.

You should watch your use of that word, it's a very sensitive subject, even today, 60 years later.

It is not my problem if people are easilly offended.

But thank you for your opinion.

Yeah, who knew people would be offended by bringing up an uneasy topic, I mean you'd think that's something that people would be comfortable enough about to joke around, wouldn't you? Death camps, yeah, that's something to be taken with a light heart.
the problem is that gaia has not supplied us with what is considered a non-nazible thread so we have nothing to work with

8,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
Spiders
JunieNicole
Spiders
You know, I was under the influence that nazi's where those people who abused Jews, Blacks, Gays, and Gypsies during the second great war, but perhas I'm the messed up one here, because you seem pretty confident here.

You should watch your use of that word, it's a very sensitive subject, even today, 60 years later.

It is not my problem if people are easilly offended.

But thank you for your opinion.

Yeah, who knew people would be offended by bringing up an uneasy topic, I mean you'd think that's something that people would be comfortable enough about to joke around, wouldn't you? Death camps, yeah, that's something to be taken with a light heart.

Like I said, it is not my problem if people are easilly offended. I'm glad I don't take the Internet as seriously as some of you people do. I would be quite miserable if I did.
Why not just change the topic stressed ?
lmao, you're kind of retarded. blaugh j/k

this doesn't belong here though.
Reporting keeps the forums clean, so it's all good.
Obviously if the mods are moving the topics, then they really didn't belong in the forum in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff