Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

Jaya-Fairie-Child
Lisette333
Jaya-Fairie-Child
I think everyone's getting what i say.... smile smile

Please change your siggy or you shall be reported. It's WAY too big.
i like Shounen ai....what wron wis dah?!

Nothing. What's wrong with it is that it's WAY TOO BIG.
its parents now who want thier children to be popular and live easy social lives.
Lisette333
Jaya-Fairie-Child
Lisette333
Jaya-Fairie-Child

mmm kayu...^_^
Jaya-Fairie-Child
yeah i agree with you but no matter what kids WILL watch and listen to the media...no one can really stop it....

Of course they will. Kids go to their friends' houses. Whatever. But I'll tell you what. If the kid doesn't watch it at home, they're not really interested in it at the friend's house. And even if they are and they start watching that kind of stuff at home, the parent can still say "no" when it comes to inappropriate clothing.
I dont blame tv or anyone but the parents...Where do these kids even get the money to buy the whore outfits?...Only way I would blame tv for it is if Britney Spears went and got the clothes for the kids and had a pre whore party.Also disturbing how they are trying to dance like them...My sisters kids are trying to dance like britney spears so I have to throw a pillow at them
Avanti Lark
Jaya-Fairie-Child
yeah i agree with you but no matter what kids WILL watch and listen to the media...no one can really stop it....

Of course they will. Kids go to their friends' houses. Whatever. But I'll tell you what. If the kid doesn't watch it at home, they're not really interested in it at the friend's house. And even if they are and they start watching that kind of stuff at home, the parent can still say "no" when it comes to inappropriate clothing.
yes but now it's all about popularity and acceptance, like finding a sence of belonging with popular people i think that alot of kids will do anything to be popular...including dressing like a slut to prove their Maturity...
I blame the parnets. Media might have exposed the kids to that type of dress and behavior but the parnets are the ones letting them do those things. All it would take is one of their parnets telling them they couldn't leave the house wearing it and that would be the end of it.

OG Mecha

Jaya-Fairie-Child
Lisette333
Jaya-Fairie-Child
Lisette333
Jaya-Fairie-Child

mmm kayu...^_^

...You've been told three times. Signatures are not to exceed 500x500 pixels, and 100kbs. You sig is well over the limit. It WILL get disabled by a mod if you do not fix the problem.

As for little girls dressing like sluts... it's sick, but it doesn't surprise me. I'm honestly waiting (not hopefully, mind you) for them to start walking around half naked, or actually trying to sell their bodies.
Jaya-Fairie-Child
Avanti Lark
Jaya-Fairie-Child

yes but now it's all about popularity and acceptance, like finding a sence of belonging with popular people i think that alot of kids will do anything to be popular...including dressing like a slut to prove their Maturity...

Yes. Good job. <i>But parents can still say no to inappropriate clothing.</i>

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

I'm gonna have to agree with the majority and say it's the parents first and foremost. In today's society of high divorce rates and single parents, no one cares what their kids do anymore. They're either more concerned with their own lives or just don't have the energy at the end of the day to do anything. I see this in my very own sister. I was raised mainly by my father because my mother always worked and he put the damned fear of god into me. Threatened me with anything he could, even very nearly beat me(it was a fine line between spanking and beating) most of my young life. Grounded me for everything, never let me do anything. If you don't believe me, just ask, or don't say anything becasue that is the truth. And my spineless mother allowed it. Now my sister is a little hellion to begin with who needs firm discipline yet the child has never been punished in her life. My mother decided to grow a backbone and divorced my father and now she does nothing in the way of keeping the girl in check. She does what she wants, talks to my mother like she's s**t, dresses how she wants and appreciates nothing. Her common arguement is that I do it, too. Well, I'm nearly 18 and she's 11, one would think she would be quite a bit more restricted than I am.

I apologize for my rant. sweatdrop
Yes, it is scary, like some 13 year olds have sex... they should keep their legs closed, it isn't right. As well smoking, I tried it, and I am 14, and I didn't mind it, but it is kinda pointless. And yes the media has a large influance, but it can be the parents not doing as much as they could so I say. scream scream stressed
I think it is so because they all have it to good – are spoiled and do not know how to spend their money and time and so they use it in such way like „ dressing like a spoiled actor , and so as the their idols the children become stupid
yeah i've seen little kids in skirts and bikini tops.Iagree with you totally.
I say this is a repeat issue that always comes up but what the hell its for gold. i blame it on all the female singers that are or becoming sluts.
I think all of the answers in your poll influence this stuff.
Society is like a flag, it goes whichever way the wind blows.
Like I don't mind pierced ears, but lips, eyelids etc.... are just gross to me.
I can't stand tattoos either but I do like the temporary ones or body paint, probably cause I like art as something in my spare time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff