Welcome to Gaia! ::

A
b***h b***h b***h. I'd be more impressed with this sentiment from you conservatives if you didn't turn around and vote them in AGAIN when the election cycle comes back around. Which you do without fail. They know you will. When even Micheal Savage breathes a sigh of relief every time the same old GOP get's elected, you know it's a con game.

Beloved Lunatic

GSK Lives
b***h b***h b***h. I'd be more impressed with this sentiment from you conservatives if you didn't turn around and vote them in AGAIN when the election cycle comes back around. Which you do without fail. They know you will. When even Micheal Savage breathes a sigh of relief every time the same old GOP get's elected, you know it's a con game.

What would you suggest conservatives do then? Don't get me wrong; I can't stand any of the republicans, but the democrats are just as bad. Popular consensus seems to be that a third party vote is a wasted vote. So...what do?

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
GSK Lives

Michael Savage is so full of s**t. I used to listen to his radio show in high school (it was on when I said I was studying and doing homework, heh), and he was clearly lying about his beliefs, or at least hugely exaggerating them for ratings. The only time his show was entertaining was when he would talk about things other than politics, because he was incredibly knowledgeable and entertaining when talking about books, wine, cigars, and boating with his dog

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
from blue to
What would you suggest conservatives do then? Don't get me wrong; I can't stand any of the republicans, but the democrats are just as bad. Popular consensus seems to be that a third party vote is a wasted vote. So...what do?
Common bullshit line.

Actively ******** over the country is far worse than having any positive action you want to take blocked. In every way Dem's are strictly superior, right down to being bipartisan.
Or did you think that Obamacare was anything other than a conservative bill?

But the question is how to get a third party in office?
Demand Instant Runoff Voting.
from blue to
GSK Lives

If that's the scenario as you see it, you got no choice. It's either "waste" your vote, or you keep getting the same thing over and over again. Pick your poison.
My Dog Mr. Kitty
GSK Lives

Michael Savage is so full of s**t. I used to listen to his radio show in high school (it was on when I said I was studying and doing homework, heh), and he was clearly lying about his beliefs, or at least hugely exaggerating them for ratings. The only time his show was entertaining was when he would talk about things other than politics, because he was incredibly knowledgeable and entertaining when talking about books, wine, cigars, and boating with his dog

Then call his show and expose him on the national airwaves.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
GSK Lives
My Dog Mr. Kitty
GSK Lives

Does he even still have a show?

I'd get yanked off the air so fast, they need that time for more people to complain about "border, language, and culture"
I can't believe I still remember that line

Heroic Hero

Divine_Malevolence
from blue to
Common bullshit line.

Actively ******** over the country is far worse than having any positive action you want to take blocked. In every way Dem's are strictly superior, right down to being bipartisan.
Or did you think that Obamacare was anything other than a conservative bill?

But the question is how to get a third party in office?
Demand Instant Runoff Voting.

Um you know there's a problem with something when both liberals and conservatives are complaining about the bill right? You know something reeks when Obama and Boehner support this bill and were getting other people to vote for it?
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Sure does. Daily.

Quote:
I'd get yanked off the air so fast, they need that time for more people to complain about "border, language, and culture"

Wow, you're awfully hostile towards him, I gotta say. If figured you being a good redpilled anti-feminist conservative would appreciate him not taking s**t from Marxists.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
GSK Lives
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Sure does. Daily.

Quote:

Wow, you're awfully hostile towards him, I gotta say. If figured you being a good redpilled anti-feminist conservative would appreciate him not taking s**t from Marxists.

I'm not red pilled at all, and I'm not against feminism, only against hardcore, man hating feminists which is largely what the movement has turned into

I'd say I'm much more Libertarian than Conservative

I agree with some of what he says, but the way he says things, even things I agree with, is just too extreme
My Dog Mr. Kitty
GSK Lives
My Dog Mr. Kitty

Sure does. Daily.

Quote:

I'm not red pilled at all, and I'm not against feminism, only against hardcore, man hating feminists which is largely what the movement has turned into

I'd say I'm much more Libertarian than Conservative

I agree with some of what he says, but the way he says things, even things I agree with, is just too extreme

Huh. Color me surprised then.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Bogotanian

Um you know there's a problem with something when both liberals and conservatives are complaining about the bill right? You know something reeks when Obama and Boehner support this bill and were getting other people to vote for it?
That's bipartisanship.
In the end, nobody's happy.

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Divine_Malevolence
Bogotanian

That's bipartisanship.
In the end, nobody's happy.
Government is all about ******** the people. Democracy makes politicians fight each other, so neither side gets more than the tip in

Dapper Reveler

GSK Lives
I'd be more impressed with this sentiment from you conservatives if you didn't turn around and vote them in AGAIN when the election cycle comes back around.
I doubt we'd have the same situation if his type of conservative was the majority, he's never said that he voted for the current GOP nominees.

GSK Lives
They know you will. When even Micheal Savage breathes a sigh of relief every time the same old GOP get's elected, you know it's a con game.
I'm not going to claim that savage is a perfect example of a conservative, but claiming this as your view doesn't oppose preferring a lousy conservative then a radical or just even more strongly leaning liberal. Even though both of those are dumb terms.

GSK Lives
I'm pretty sure he'd quickly admit that a lot of his dramatic stuff is is for entertainment, especially since that is in essence his job. Though he seems invested enough in his beliefs to willingly be confrontational enough to be ousted out of a few networks and such.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff