Welcome to Gaia! ::

low iq 111
CH1YO
low iq 111
CH1YO
Odinochka

Thanks for summing up our last two posts mrgreen

Quick summation is often better than lengthy dispute.

i like how you educate her dumb a** and she doesn't even realize it

Even I've not noticed yet.

wkhldsfgjh. what ever.

I can't read that, please use words.

Familiar Friend

Odinochka

Are not all disagreements formulated through perception?

why did you delete your posts?

Familiar Friend

Familiar Friend

bumpin n humpin

Familiar Friend

where did all these new people come from?

Familiar Friend

tererun the horrifying
low iq 111
Odinochka
Destroying counterfeit money doesn't "help" inflation.

Do you even know what inflation is?

yeah it does. whether it is real or fake money; people don't know until AFTER it is found. and destroying the money will always help inflation. you dumb girl.

Clearly you have no understanding of how inflation works, or even the meaning fo the word counterfeit. Someone like you should not be tossing around words like dumb, idiot, stupid, moron, or any other term indicating a person of lower intelligence being that you are clearly a victim of large amounts of brain damage.

okay how am i wrong? lol

Familiar Friend

tererun the horrifying
low iq 111
tererun the horrifying
low iq 111
Odinochka
Destroying counterfeit money doesn't "help" inflation.

Do you even know what inflation is?

yeah it does. whether it is real or fake money; people don't know until AFTER it is found. and destroying the money will always help inflation. you dumb girl.

Clearly you have no understanding of how inflation works, or even the meaning fo the word counterfeit. Someone like you should not be tossing around words like dumb, idiot, stupid, moron, or any other term indicating a person of lower intelligence being that you are clearly a victim of large amounts of brain damage.

okay how am i wrong? lol

in what ways were you right? In other words in each and every way you could be in this case. Which is pretty impressive for a moron. Normally just by guessing you would get something right, but not you.

uh if you can read it says clearly that taking 3 trillion $$ out of the world will help inflation.

the ******** are you talking about? you are a crazy, stupid, little s**t, tererun.

Familiar Friend

tererun the horrifying
low iq 111
tererun the horrifying
low iq 111
tererun the horrifying

okay how am i wrong? lol

in what ways were you right? In other words in each and every way you could be in this case. Which is pretty impressive for a moron. Normally just by guessing you would get something right, but not you.

uh if you can read it says clearly that taking 3 trillion $$ out of the world will help inflation.

the ******** are you talking about? you are a crazy, stupid, little s**t, tererun.

Yeah, you are not a really good troll. you are totally whining like a little b***h in your own troll thread because one person comes in and treats this like the troll thread it was. Really, are you trying to tell us that a bunch of fake currency that was never in circulation to count towards the weakening value of the dollar was suddenly psychically added into the trillions of dollars that people knew existed? is that really the ******** up and stupid idea you want us to believe was the premise of an actual argument? About the only thing that would prove is that my insults towards you are factually correct.

So which is it, do you actually think the funny money no one knew abvout actually effected the world that did not know about it, or was this just an attempt for you to call people names and I simply skipped a step and came right at you and made you cry in your own troll thread?

Oh, and that is another point for me having placed you in a no win situation in less than 5 posts. I know, i am good. your hate of me is evidence of my greatness little troll twit. next time you want to play with the big trolls you should sharpen that pitiful intellect of yours, and work on that substandard wit of yours.

no I am off to do other things while dancing the dance of awesome tererun win. Thank you for helping. Without you I would have to play with myself, and that is more difficult/

uh you are an idiot a troll says s**t to piss people off. i did not know the money was never in circulation however Odinochka is still wrong...

why would you even write this s**t? are you that much of a loser without a life?
Seems like somebody has been trying to outdo Ben Bernanke and co. mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces