Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just came up with a theory. Jesus was contacted by the Devil but didn't want anything to do with Satan, which I believe. I also believe that he died and rose again. BUT, if he rose again, that makes him evil.

You see, being able to raise from the dead is necromancy and is in a sense in league with Satan(christian belief now adays). If Jesus was risen from the dead, it makes him Undead, whom are in league with Satan, and this makes him evil.

So does that mean we're all worshipping Satan?

Flame away, people.

Shy Tycoon

Good theory. I like it.

Now let's sit back and watch the hard-core Christians handle it.
No, that means that you just made a topic with the specific intent to piss people off, and laugh at idiotic responses as opposed to making a decent discussion thread.

Shy Tycoon

Adopis
No, that means that you just made a topic with the specific intent to piss people off, and laugh at idiotic responses as opposed to making a decent discussion thread.

Really? I thought it was legit.
Actually, I created this thread so that people can see a peek into how my mind works, and what I think of, and thats one of my many theorys about many things. If you have a problem, flame or leave, those're your choices.
hey man that theory works. but people are gonna believe what they want and they have the right to worship or not worship whoever they want. so rock on satan worshipers!
thats actually an interesting idea you came up with, and myself, a doubting christian, think you might have found a little seen gap in the apparently indestructably bible. way to go
Rising from the dead isnt always Necromancy, thats just the name of another (there are many) magical art dealing with the subject...
Falconee_Nyxis
Good theory. I like it.

Now let's sit back and watch the hard-core Christians handle it.
tee hee.
kosterz
Actually, I created this thread so that people can see a peek into how my mind works, and what I think of, and thats one of my many theorys about many things. If you have a problem, flame or leave, those're your choices.

Flame or leave? That's odd, I don't remember reading that rule.
And thats your THEORY, so were not worshipping satan, this whole topic was pretty spur of the moment, wasnt it?
You're foolish, the bible can change it's rules whenever it's the good side thats breaking them. xp
if so it still has a good point. (i dont know how to do that whole text reference thing but im refering to the last post about spur of the moment)

Shy Tycoon

Mytharis
You're foolish, the bible can change it's rules whenever it's the good side thats breaking them. xp

Oh my, it's so true.

xd
that great. xd i love it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out