Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saint Bloodsucker

Tacit Effigy
GunsmithKitten
Tacit Effigy

I don't see how being gay is being rational...

It's simple; men don't sexually arouse me. Women do. Pretty simple.

Quote:
I don't see how TVs, games ect promoting violence, murder and rape is being rational.

Our culture has always promoted violence. Where have you been the last few hundred years?

And rape? Lay that at Japan's doorstep, sex is still taboo in society.

Do you seriously know how to read?

You''re the one with dyslexia here. Your op is barely readable because you have terrible grammar.
Xiam
Of course animals don't. If they do, they wouldn't be called animals. To say humans are animals is the same as saying morality is a hollow concept invented by mankind which justifies any acts we deem criminal today. Well, believe it or not, many people think the world is just a big sex fest. No surprise there huh.

Yes, and sins can't be forgiven any other way. The forgiveness of sins demands blood. That's how it's done, don't ask me the scientific explanations of how wrongdoings are forgiven. It was the sacrifice's blood that served as substitute for the sinner's blood.

If you read the Bible thoroughly, even if you skim through it, you'll know that God actually severely punished a whole nation for their enslaving, and that is an understatement. God made 10 plagues befell on that nation due to His Almightiness.

Yes, I'm getting it. Under Hebrew laws those slave owners would've been put to death for owning kidnapped slaves. And one would be an idiot to think that words from millenia ago have the exact same meanings today, especially words that are related to societal hierarchy.

No matter how the readers misinterpret, misunderstand, and twist a book's meanings, the true meanings of the book never changes. You are like those Christians who are taking Bible too literally. See how they fare with the book of Revelation.

Anxious Humorist

14,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hero 100
Tacit Effigy
Of course animals don't. If they do, they wouldn't be called animals. To say humans are animals is the same as saying morality is a hollow concept invented by mankind which justifies any acts we deem criminal today. Well, believe it or not, many people think the world is just a big sex fest. No surprise there huh.

Did you just say humans aren't animals? Are you aware we have almost the same kind of cells in our body? That we are only 2% from being chimpanzees? Hell, other animals aren't even that far off. s**t, we're pretty damn close to tulips.

Tacit Effigy
Yes, and sins can't be forgiven any other way. The forgiveness of sins demands blood. That's how it's done, don't ask me the scientific explanations of how wrongdoings are forgiven. It was the sacrifice's blood that served as substitute for the sinner's blood.

Okay, that is bullshit, I've never required any friends or family to slaughter a sheep so I could forgive them.

Tacit Effigy
If you read the Bible thoroughly, even if you skim through it, you'll know that God actually severely punished a whole nation for their enslaving, and that is an understatement. God made 10 plagues befell on that nation due to His Almightiness.

Riiight. And yet he still is okay when they keep slaves.

Also, there is little historical evidence to suggest the Hebrews were, indeed, enslaved. Certainly not building the pyramids of course, which were much older than their occupation in Egypt, and were built by citizens through government projects. If I'm not mistaken, it was during the flooding seasons when the farmers didn't really have much else to do.

Tacit Effigy
Yes, I'm getting it. Under Hebrew laws those slave owners would've been put to death for owning kidnapped slaves. And one would be an idiot to think that words from millenia ago have the exact same meanings today, especially words that are related to societal hierarchy.

Kidnapped, huh? as opposed to say... prisoners of war, or slaves who were sold.

Tacit Effigy
No matter how the readers misinterpret, misunderstand, and twist a book's meanings, the true meanings of the book never changes. You are like those Christians who are taking Bible too literally. See how they fare with the book of Revelation.

True meanings, huh? What's the true meaning of Genesis?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff