Welcome to Gaia! ::

__penguin__
The space program helps us satisfy the part of human nature that sets us apart from animals: curiosity.

Nope, thumbs. smile
PaddyTheHun
__penguin__
The space program helps us satisfy the part of human nature that sets us apart from animals: curiosity.

Nope, thumbs. smile

Most mammals have thumbs, what you meant was aposable thumbs, and that would be wrong too, raccoons, apes and monkeys are just an example of a few animals with 'the good hand.'
PaddyTheHun
__penguin__

Nope, thumbs. smile

While humorous, it's wrong. The other person explained why.
Pardon me for attempting humour.

Curiosity is not what sets us apart from the animals. Conscious, intelligent thought, and the ability to communicate these thoughts.

And not forgetting TV. Show me a monkey with a TV.
PaddyTheHun
Pardon me for attempting humour.

Curiosity is not what sets us apart from the animals. Conscious, intelligent thought, and the ability to communicate these thoughts.

And not forgetting TV. Show me a monkey with a TV.

What's your definition of intellegent thought, because I'm sure scientifically, being able to use senses to react to your surroundings is conscious thought. Also many animals can communicate ideas, cats actually have a primitive language, with something like 15-25 words.
OK, fair enough.

TV then. Thats what seperates us from the animals.
I saw a monkey watching a TV before, so your nixed there too. o_o however creepy that sounds.
PaddyTheHun
OK, fair enough.

TV then. Thats what seperates us from the animals.

But television is just a tool that we created, it's just a recent production from advancements of use of tools, and chimpanzies use tools too, just their tools are more primitive as they suit them better for a primitive life.
OK then, communism. Nope, ants.
Capitalism! I'm sure some animals do this.
Lingerie!!!
PaddyTheHun
OK then, communism. Nope, ants.
Capitalism! I'm sure some animals do this.
Lingerie!!!

There are animals that are somewhat capitalist in nature, anything strongly territorial could be considered as such.

Also I saw a monkey wearing lingerie, it was pretty ******** up (albeit a little sexy wink )
The circus does it all. v.v

Hm...perplexion...perhaps you should change your topic to ask what animal's don't do that human's do?

Oh, I got it! They don't have the Pope Staff! At least not the real one.
Maelielle Corneleous
The circus does it all. v.v

Hm...perplexion...perhaps you should change your topic to ask what animal's don't do that human's do?

Oh, I got it! They don't have the Pope Staff! At least not the real one.

That's what you think! *Runs into the forest with the pope staff and some crazy glue.*
Fine, but they still don't have the Pope's ratings. stare
Maelielle Corneleous
Fine, but they still don't have the Pope's ratings. stare

Maybe not amungst the humans, but the animals sure do like that staff...
Aaaaaaaanyway, back to the real issue here.

Could monkeys get into space before us? With banana funding?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff