Which race is superior?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 5, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 >

Artemis Zairo
Ndiyah
Artemis Zairo
I think everyone is racist to a certain extent.

I consider myself racist. Now, I would never speak out against another race, or make rude comments about them; I keep all of my opinions to myself.
umm you are not keeping them to yourself now...but any who.. it is healthy to let your feelings out from time to time.. don't let your racists feeling fester to the point where you do something too radical... that's why we have so many hate crimes...

gonk I don't hate any other races, I just think I'm better than them.

sweatdrop A bit conceited, yes?

and i think you're pretty patetic and ignorant whee
I'm not racist...we are all equal.
ALL ARE EQUAL SO I WONT VOTE (in my humble opinion)
I don't think there is a superior race, and to hold a poll without a non racist option isn't polite or nice.
i am not racist
Everybody is alittle bit racist even if they don't want to admit it, or don't even know ie it's subconcious. It stims from a protective mecanism we have in our brain. If you grow up around white peopel all you're life you would of course be leery of a new color, etc. Also since most crimes are documented as begin commited by blacks it's more since to only be alittle protective around them, even if it's suboncious.
Im not racesits and that no race is more superior to each other. I think that all races are equal.
Yevon7287
Everybody is alittle bit racist even if they don't want to admit it, or don't even know ie it's subconcious. It stims from a protective mecanism we have in our brain. If you grow up around white peopel all you're life you would of course be leery of a new color, etc. Also since most crimes are documented as begin commited by blacks it's more since to only be alittle protective around them, even if it's suboncious.

And what if you grew up around all races? I agree that I have a protective mechanism, but it is only around strangers (of any race). You cant say that everyone is racist, when everyone comes from different situations.
there is no superior, or inferior, race. im caucasian.
I am Not racist!!! Today I was screaming at my teacher about how I hated being white. We had to watch a movie about racism and then she asked us about how we felt. I have never yelled that much in my life.
Naoko Ai
Don't you think it's a little racist to Asians to put Chinese and Japanese? Why not put "Asians"?
Have you ever seen King of the Hill? There's this one episode where this Laotian man moves in beside the main character. The main guy constantly asks him, "So, are you Chinese or Japanese?" It's frustrating.

As for me, I'm not voting. I really don't consider myself racist, although the song from Avenue Q goes, "Everyone's a little bit racist!" So maybe I am in some way. My boyfriend is Asian, I'm Caucasian, and I have a couple African American friends. My school isn't very racially diverse. sweatdrop

Although, my mother jokes that I'm racist towards my own race because I have never found a Caucasian boy to be cute. whee

Edit - I just thought of something. A lot of people will probably vote for Japan since a lot of people on this site love anime (and other Japanese things). Plus, you don't have a "no race is superior" choice... So, a lot of people would pick Japanese. I mean, this site is very influenced by the Japanese. (Video game, anime, and manga forums. Plus, the drawing style.) Thus, you have a biased source in the first place...
Quote:
The Japanese are superior. They have sushi and hi-tech toilets. icon_3nodding.gif icon_3nodding.gif icon_3nodding.gif

Quote:
Obviously the Japanese are the master race...they've given the world anime! Have you seen American cartoons lately? No contest.

See my point? whee

im fil-am (a filipino american) so im half asian.. i feel really connected to my filipino heritage and was dissappointed not to see that they didnt have an "ASIANS" choice... there are more asians than just japanese or chinese..

my old schl was mostly caucasian.. and if u didnt look like them.. they gave u the coldest looks ever!! my b/f is a mix of alot of races... hispanic, african american, and asian. i also havent found a caucasian guy cute..
I can't answer this poll because there is no choice for me... can you stick in there, "no one"? sweatdrop

I have never actually given it a second thought. We're people, we're not specific categories... we're just people.
Sure, I'm racist. I'm sexist and age...ist, too. I'm a prejudiced person, though I don't mean to be. I'm just used to living in an all white community, and I have different viewpoints about people who are different about me. It's nothing bad. It's just different.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ndiyah
the HUMAN RACE is superior

I disagree.

Quote Douglas Adams:

"Humans thought they were the smartest creatures on earth because they had created bombs that could blow everything up and digital watches. Dolphins thought that they were the smartest creatures on earth because they hadn't."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff