Which race is superior?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 5, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 >

There is no race but the human race.
Ndiyah
theonlyfriendisone
Im not racist and if you are where i live you would probably be beaten up.
and what trailor park would that be?

of course I am kidding but hey.. where do you live?
no seriously ..where?
I think everyone is racist to a certain extent.

I consider myself racist. Now, I would never speak out against another race, or make rude comments about them; I keep all of my opinions to myself.
Artemis Zairo

I consider myself racist. Now, I would never speak out against another race, or make rude comments about them; I keep all of my opinions to myself.
umm you are not keeping them to yourself now...but any who.. it is healthy to let your feelings out from time to time.. don't let your racists feeling fester to the point where you do something too radical... that's why we have so many hate crimes...
Ndiyah
Artemis Zairo

umm you are not keeping them to yourself now...but any who.. it is healthy to let your feelings out from time to time.. don't let your racists feeling fester to the point where you do something too radical... that's why we have so many hate crimes...

gonk I don't hate any other races, I just think I'm better than them.

sweatdrop A bit conceited, yes?
No race is superior, but I think we all have a little racism in us somewhat...
I'm not voting in the poll, because I don't believe there is one race that is superior to another. Everyone is equal.
stare No race is superior.

At all.
Which race is superior? Women. If you won't agree with any other argument there's always this one that's hard to fight: "curves".
You can think "we are all a little racist" if you want, but you cant prove it to me.
Naoko Ai
Hee, I just voted for the Middle Easterns. I felt bad that they were the only ones with no votes, so I had to vote for them. 3nodding

thats pretty pathetic
you felt "bad"? ''they'' don't need pity, thanks.
The fact that this poll exists proves that you believe that there is a dominant race.
What about the option "there is no dominant race"???
That's what I'd pick.
I think its funny as hell that people who ive seen saying
LOOK AT THOSE NOOBS, THEYRE SO DUMB OMG.

are saying they're not racist.
thats not racism, true, but it is discriminating..
just because someones new and hasn't used a site before? o.o..wow..
no.. the poll proves that there are more white people taking the poll
I can't answer your poll. No race is superior to one another. (This is coming from an American, caucasian girl)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff