Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

I always wondered about the different ways people say good night to their love ones. heart

Garbage

We scream increasingly loud/lengthy "I love you"s at each other until one of us cracks up, then we cuddle until we pass out.
MisYing
I always wondered about the different ways people say good night to their love ones. heart

Smoke weed? whee

Demonic Noob

We cuddle until we both fall asleep.

Noob

Cassidy Peterson
We scream increasingly loud/lengthy "I love you"s at each other until one of us cracks up, then we cuddle until we pass out.

lol, Does the neighbor complain since you guise are being loud? whee It's very cute though. heart

Noob

conconconcrete wall
MisYing

Smoke weed? whee

One high night? mrgreen

Noob

Prince Adrian of Sweden
We cuddle until we both fall asleep.

No sweet sayings? Like "sleep tight honey don't let the bed bugs bite."?

Garbage

MisYing
Cassidy Peterson

lol, Does the neighbor complain since you guise are being loud? whee It's very cute though. heart
We haven't gotten any complaints yet but I'm pretty sure a couple of the neighbors probably think we're insane whee

Noob

Cassidy Peterson
MisYing
Cassidy Peterson

We haven't gotten any complaints yet but I'm pretty sure a couple of the neighbors probably think we're insane whee

I bet they think its cute too, watch one day, your neighbors screams back i love you. wink

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Smoke some weed, smoke a cigarette, cuddle for a bit, then we both roll over facing opposite sides and sleep with our backs facing each other.

We aren't much for cuddling throughout the night. I hate it when I wake up and he's glomped all over me. stare

EDIT: We use to say sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, but doing that every night for four years is just..tedious. xD

Noob

Mik Laid
Smoke some weed, smoke a cigarette, cuddle for a bit, then we both roll over facing opposite sides and sleep with our backs facing each other.

We aren't much for cuddling throughout the night. I hate it when I wake up and he's glomped all over me. stare

EDIT: We use to say sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite, but doing that every night for four years is just..tedious. xD

3nodding You have a very chill goodnight with your love one. Cuddling all night is quite tiring too LOl, i feel you.

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
MisYing
Mik Laid

3nodding You have a very chill goodnight with your love one. Cuddling all night is quite tiring too LOl, i feel you.
Yeah, it's a ritual now. xDD Cuddling all night is just...uncomfortable. I will toss and turn all night if I even feel a finger touching me while I'm asleep. Besides, he becomes a heater in the middle of the night. Andddd if he falls asleep cuddling me, then he just starts coming CLOSER and CLOSER and CLOSER till I'm pushed up against the wall. Then I wake up mad. xDD

Noob

4laugh That's so cute lol, and that's very independent. I'm different though, back when i have my bf. I have to touch him in some way in order to fall asleep.
MisYing
conconconcrete wall
MisYing

Smoke weed? whee

One high night? mrgreen

Definitely. 3nodding

Chatty Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
MisYing
4laugh That's so cute lol, and that's very independent. I'm different though, back when i have my bf. I have to touch him in some way in order to fall asleep.
Lol. Nah, not so much. I shared a bed and room with my sister for most of my life while I lived w/ my parents and we learned how to sleep on the opposite sides w/o even a toe touching. Now it just makes it impossible for me to fall asleep cuddling. XDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff