Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Glitch

11,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
The mother-link of all conspiracy theories is schizophrenia.

#livinginthepast

Timid Conversationalist

Holidazed

Oh my goodness... this video. xd
my favs are wellaware1 and timecube

i wanna come up with one for lulz

but how can i

reptilian aliens are pretty far out too
sitting cow
my favs are wellaware1 and timecube

i wanna come up with one for lulz

but how can i

reptilian aliens are pretty far out too

i accept all theorys with an open mind. i like it ^3^. never heard of this one doe o-o

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
1aphy
the rothschild jews ARE the illuminati. i'm pretty sure that the jews can be traced back to everything, including 9/11, alien hoaxes, christianity, WW2 etc. etc.

Jews were promised by their god that they would have everything of everyone elses and they wouldn't have to work for it. they would just take it, so that's what they are doing. they are running the world and the goverments from behind the scenes, framing muslims for terrorist attacks so america will go to war for oil, all just to take all the riches of the world for themselves.

Well 9/11 not sure, since Muhammed became monotheistic by himself and only met Christians and Jews later.
Alien hoaxes were always there and always will be.
Christianity yes, Jesus was a Jew named Yeshua who wanted to reform Judaism and accidentally created a new religion instead. Also he was crucified cause the Romans didn't like 'troublemakers' and Jews in the first century AD didn't like change.
WW2 wasn't caused by the Jews but we all know which side targeted them...

Amateur Sex Symbol

Until about a minute in, but I liked watching it c:

I Am In Disguise

+1 biggrin !~

Amateur Sex Symbol

beemu
I Am In Disguise

+1 biggrin !~

I'm glad you liked it c:

I'm trying to get into the mindset to contribute to the threads here, but it's tough ^^;
I end up posting mostly unrelated content that likely distracts from the discussion.

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Cronus commissions Prometheus to create Man for the same reason Earth was built in Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers franchise. Zeus takes the place of the Vogon.
Patton
Cronus commissions Prometheus to create Man for the same reason Earth was built in Douglas Adams' Hitchhikers franchise. Zeus takes the place of the Vogon.

time to look up douglas adam's hichhikers *3*~
Avgvsto
1aphy
Avgvsto
1aphy
the rothschild jews ARE the illuminati. i'm pretty sure that the jews can be traced back to everything, including 9/11, alien hoaxes, christianity, WW2 etc. etc.
I could kind of see the Jews being connected to the Knights Templar too as their job mostly centered around dealings with Israel and had banking connections. That'd probably sum up all the conspiracy theories.

Or wait, how bout if abraham was visited by aliens and then the jews became the Illuminati.
god couldve been an alien but i dont really believe in visitors from outer space.
I don't really believe in conspiracy theories.

I know of several conspiracies that are true.

Like Operation Northwoods. A secret plot devised by the gov'ment to get us into war with Cuba back in the '60s. Kennedy refused to follow through and he was assassinated for it (or at least that's where the theory comes in).

Wild Comrade

Illuminati and the Mason's Guild or whatever the medieval thing with the fake common folk who control everything was called.

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Pretty much, most modern conspiracies can be connected back to the whole "Protocols of Zion" hoax

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff