Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm really wondering since a conspiracy theorist can usually trace its origins to a potential causer, is there a conspiracy theory that connects all conspiracy theories into a singular line of events?

If you have any examples or even your own theories it be really nice if you can share them.

Tipsy Smoker

Illuminati

Dangerous Roisterer

4,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
the rothschild jews ARE the illuminati. i'm pretty sure that the jews can be traced back to everything, including 9/11, alien hoaxes, christianity, WW2 etc. etc.

Jews were promised by their god that they would have everything of everyone elses and they wouldn't have to work for it. they would just take it, so that's what they are doing. they are running the world and the goverments from behind the scenes, framing muslims for terrorist attacks so america will go to war for oil, all just to take all the riches of the world for themselves.

Stone-cold Aggressor

13,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
1aphy
the rothschild jews ARE the illuminati. i'm pretty sure that the jews can be traced back to everything, including 9/11, alien hoaxes, christianity, WW2 etc. etc.

Jews were promised by their god that they would have everything of everyone elses and they wouldn't have to work for it. they would just take it, so that's what they are doing. they are running the world and the goverments from behind the scenes, framing muslims for terrorist attacks so america will go to war for oil, all just to take all the riches of the world for themselves.

wow. that was a very new approach to the whole situation.. thank you!.

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Read Umberto Eco's book Foucault's Pendulum

Fanatical Zealot

Profitable Consumer

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The government is responsible for all conspiracy theories. People who are looking for inconsistencies are busy with the illuminati and ufo's, while everyone else thinks they're crazy and wrong. So when the really weird s**t goes down, the government can get away with almost anything.

Eh? Eeehhh?
NeuralSpaghetti
The government is responsible for all conspiracy theories. People who are looking for inconsistencies are busy with the illuminati and ufo's, while everyone else thinks they're crazy and wrong. So when the really weird s**t goes down, the government can get away with almost anything.

Eh? Eeehhh?

oo~ i heard this one several times actually, and i really think it makes the most sense out of many other theories xD

thank you :3

Profitable Consumer

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
beemu
NeuralSpaghetti

Eh? Eeehhh?

oo~ i heard this one several times actually, and i really think it makes the most sense out of many other theories xD

thank you :3

Yeah, not my theory but it is my favorite.

Dapper Reveler

1aphy
I could kind of see the Jews being connected to the Knights Templar too as their job mostly centered around dealings with Israel and had banking connections. That'd probably sum up all the conspiracy theories.

Or wait, how bout if abraham was visited by aliens and then the jews became the Illuminati.

Dangerous Roisterer

4,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Avgvsto
1aphy
I could kind of see the Jews being connected to the Knights Templar too as their job mostly centered around dealings with Israel and had banking connections. That'd probably sum up all the conspiracy theories.

Or wait, how bout if abraham was visited by aliens and then the jews became the Illuminati.
god couldve been an alien but i dont really believe in visitors from outer space.

Dapper Reveler

1aphy
Avgvsto
1aphy

god couldve been an alien but i dont really believe in visitors from outer space.
I don't really believe in conspiracy theories.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff