Welcome to Gaia! ::

redface

Ok i think marijuana ist bad because god put it on this earth what does the bible say in genesis
god put every seed bearing plant on this erth and he saw that it was good

what makes it bad is it just your goverment because if you were raised in amsterdam your gov dosent consider it bad so you would think it wasnt people are ran by there goverments and dont have enough to have there own damn free will brainwashed i would say

and what about indians laws say the can for religous purposes what about other religons that they use herbal plants in rituals to see what they call a better glimpse of there gods

the goverment dosent say anything because they dont want to sound so unmoral or they dont want to disaprove of what one religons does

you think if Baptist had a thing in there religions where they were to im just saying this as an example that they had to smoke cocaine because the coco plant was a sacred plant considered in there religion

they wouldnt say anything yet i say again

god said i created all seed bearing plants and he say this it was good
and belive me there is no wrong way to interpet this message if sumone says im wrong ill jsut say what about all the different religons interpert the bible so there is no wrong

what if there was a cannibas plant in the garden of eden and god says use everyting in this garden but dont touch the divine fruit

at that time god meant everything in the garden possibly everything in the world mabey im wrong you know mabey i am let me hear what u have to say
Three words have I for you: Capitalization, Punctuation, Spelling. neutral
Wait, so, if God put everything on this earth he thought was good, and thats you're reasoning for Marijuana being good,... Then why do we have poison plants?

Lupine Spirit

14,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Salvia_Divinorum
redface

Ok i think marijuana ist bad because god put it on this earth what does the bible say in genesis

that was before Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. supposedly, or so my Creationist friend tells me, at the time before the fruit was eaten plant life could sustain every animal in existance, even animals that are obligate carnivores today. that shows that after humans gained the knowledge of the Tree of Knowledge that everything changed. plants either became less nutritious, the digestive system of animals changed, or both. this means that there's a good possibility plantlife changed after God deemed all seed bearing plants to be good.
I believe it is illegal because of the feeling it gives. Opium is illegal, and it's a natural thing. It comes from poppy seeds. God put it there, why can't we get high?

I can't explain why the government doesn't want us to get high. There are various reasons, but you cannot say that everyone can't function while high, or that it effects everyone in the same way. I think some idiot ruined it for the rest of us in the past.

Moblin Fodder's Comrade

Business Tycoon

[Silhouette]
Three words have I for you: Capitalization, Punctuation, Spelling. neutral

Exactly.

Anyways, it is good a for a country in my book. People are easily addicted to the stuff, so all they have to do is sell it, tax it, and BAM! Cash. Plus, as you said, with all the religious and cultist groups roaming around using it for their rituals, it would be in high demand. Also, crime would be lower a tad, since people could just go to the store and buy it.
God didn't say that all seed bearing plants were good to consume, inhale, or smoke. Perhaps they have other uses, as hemp makes exceptionally good oil products, and fibers for clothes, ropes, etc. There are other uses for such a plant rather than just the high you get.

I'm not necessarily against pot, I just think that you're looking at its existance too superficially.
you tell me why do we have tigers that can kill children men women why do we have famines why why whyhwywhywyhwywyhwywhwy youre still not getting the basic fundamentals of it
Salvia_Divinorum
redface

what makes it bad is it just your goverment because if you were raised in amsterdam your gov dosent consider it bad so you would think it wasnt people are ran by there goverments and dont have enough to have there own damn free will brainwashed i would say

and what about indians laws say the can for religous purposes what about other religons that they use herbal plants in rituals to see what they call a better glimpse of there gods

the goverment dosent say anything because they dont want to sound so unmoral or they dont want to disaprove of what one religons does

you think if Baptist had a thing in there religions where they were to im just saying this as an example that they had to smoke cocaine because the coco plant was a sacred plant considered in there religion

they wouldnt say anything yet i say again

god said i created all seed bearing plants and he say this it was good
and belive me there is no wrong way to interpet this message if sumone says im wrong ill jsut say what about all the different religons interpert the bible so there is no wrong

what if there was a cannibas plant in the garden of eden and god says use everyting in this garden but dont touch the divine fruit

at that time god meant everything in the garden possibly everything in the world mabey im wrong you know mabey i am let me hear what u have to say

I tend not to base my intelluctual discussion facts on the Bible, especially on this one. It's like saying "If God let rape happen, then it's okay, right?"
God made vipers. Why shouldn't we stick our fingers on one's mouth? (Translation: Your argument sucks and needs revision.)
jennMWdragon
I believe it is illegal because of the feeling it gives. Opium is illegal, and it's a natural thing. It comes from poppy seeds. God put it there, why can't we get high?

I can't explain why the government doesn't want us to get high. There are various reasons, but you cannot say that everyone can't function while high, or that it effects everyone in the same way. I think some idiot ruined it for the rest of us in the past.

It most certainly does not. Opium comes from the SAP of the flower, not the seeds, and must be refined before use. Certain drugs like marijuana have few or no adverse effects, but I don't think anyone can argue that PCP is healthy or should be legalized.

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
It's none of the government's damn business. If people want to toke up, shoot up, whatever it's their own business. The government needs to concentrate on stopping terrorism and violent crime. Leave the peaceful pot smokers alone.
ok you say that stuff about the goverment is what is my basis point what about the goverment legaling oxycottins its a driviative from from heroin
the only thing is missing is the needle

and you wanna talk about the goverment controlling us yet you back them when the fda aprooves drugs that kill lets say phen phen anyone
vioxx does that ring a bell hundreds died cause of phen phen usage name anyone that has died from using marijuana from medical usage or from jsut sitting around smoking it

HUH AWANSER THE DAMN QUESTION

YOU BACK THE GOVERMENT WHEN THEY LET US KILL OUR SELVES WITH THESE WOUNDER DRUGS THAT WILL CRUE HEAD ACHES HEART PROBLEMS BUT THEY KILL US INSTEAD
So what you're trying to say is that God placed the cannabis plant on this Earth and therefore it is good. The only thing making it bad is the government's point of view.

Firstly, define the terms "good" and "bad".

I personally think the creation story is a bit too grandious to be believeable, but I'll assume for a second that I believe it. God put many things on this Earth. To assume that everything on this Earth has a nature of "good" is laughable. It really boils down to how it is used. God put metal on this Earth. If it is used to enrich the soil, then we can assume that it is being used in a manner that is favorable to life. If it is used to make weapons or the like, then it is being used in a way that is unfavorable.

Also, revise your first post a bit. It's difficult to understand.
Ok you could say that because many people dont see that it as being a good drug. There are not any long term effects from the drug, and i mean hell if you read in your history books it used to be grown in the White House Garden, before it burned down to put that aside though. Why do people want this drug illegal i mean why? It dosent promote violent acts of behavior or any of that totally mellow. I just have to ask everyone if you would back your goverment by letting them release Phen-Phen, Vioxx
,and wont try to legalize weed, come on that dosent make any sense. What makes the damn drug so bad. You may have said before that god had put things on this earth in forms of good, but we hear about priest raping little boys??? Be that as it may mabey were using everything god meant for us to be good but we are really using them for worse

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff