Welcome to Gaia! ::

And I thought this was the 'Land of the Free?'
How can you have pride in a country when people are beaten for their race, beliefs, sexuality, ect.?

Why kick out Arabs because they could be terrorists? There are European terrorists too. Even American terrorists. Why don't we just kill all the Europeans too, eh? Kick out America's founders. But don't forget that there are a lot of different races of people that made this country what it is.
The KKK is truly fueled by ignorance and hatred without any positive reasoning for their cause. Anyone who thinks of them as a enforcement group is greatly mistaken, as they use terrorist tactics and extreme acts of violence to meet their goals. I myself am open support of anti-racism and anti-discriminatio so the entire idea of understanding the motives for one to injure another person because of race, religion or lifestyle gives me the conclusion that they do it because they have some kind of ignorance or ego complex.
Sensedog
I don't understand something...the KKK is considered a group of terrorists(whom in my own opinion all deserve to be shot), and yet Bush does nothing about them, despite his "War on Terror". What bullshit...

It is because the US military cannot operate to enforce laws in America. only on military bases. So if he can't send the troops to fight them he doesn't want to do it. The only thing he can use is homeland security and the FBI.

As for those who say they want 100% American, it is their definition that they want not necessarily the American Indians. These people were prosecuted for both their paganism and their race. The KKK was for promoting a system of good moral beliefs, Christian beliefs that they held. They had many different interpretations of the bible like Jesus was Aryan not a Jew, but against the Jews, and such.
They were also against communism, that is why they were anti-union and wanted this stupid law past that stated basically that the pledge of allegiance will contain "under god" because communists were atheists. True they did not start the proposed amendment, that was started by an anti-communist organization, but they supported it all the same.

Just because one admires a group does not mean he admires everything that they do, Many great leaders have admired their enemies, it does not mean that they liked what they did.
I personally admired Hitler for his military tactical prows. Vlad Tepes is beloved in his own country for trying to save the people from the Turks, even though he ruled over them with a bloody iron fist.
you sir are a ******** idiot. MUSLIMS didn't attack us TERRORIST did. There is a difference. The KKK is a bunch of lifeless racist pricks who deserve to be shot in the face with rocket launchers. They kill innocent people for no reason and treat others like s**t. stressed
...you b*****d...you b*****d...
well, since all reasonable things have been said, all thats left is to flame you a** for such a dumb opionio. ill pretend i didnt see the words 'respect' and 'kkk' in the same sentence, and hold my self back from uttering hurtful words.
The KKK is bad, there's nothing to discuss about it. And they are hypocrits. If they are into "100% Americanism", then they should be trying to give Native Americans (ya know Indians) their land back. They should be killing theirselves because these days, no one is purely black or purely white. In conclusion, anyone who kills or drives out others based purely on the color of their skin should be given the worst possible torture out their. America wouldn't be as prosperous as it is today if other races hadn't immigrated here with their cultures, beliefs, and better ideas. So, don't give respect to the KKK because that's a step in the wrong direction.
You respect an organisation that believes in the oppression of:

Women
Blacks
Jews
Catholics
Homosexuals
Workers Unions

Right. You are what's wrong with the world. America was never yours, and if you want to support a bunch of rednecks who decided to hate blacks one day, you're the problem with the world. Not what's on that list.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff