I don't give a damn either way. 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 4 ]
******** YOU, p***y a**, f*****t a** ***** 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 2 ]
I just wish they'd pull those pants up.... 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 7 ]
Can't we all just get along? 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 10 ]
Other. 0.10416666666667 10.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 48 ]
< 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15 >

xx__Ms P a n d a

]A lot of this s**t is the slave mentality. Some black people don't want to pick up a book and the ones that do in the ghetto, get shot and killed before they can even reach college. Its ******** awful.

Then that lifestyle needs to stop being celebrated, don't you think?

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
Harry Klegg
xx__Ms P a n d a

]A lot of this s**t is the slave mentality. Some black people don't want to pick up a book and the ones that do in the ghetto, get shot and killed before they can even reach college. Its ******** awful.

Then that lifestyle needs to stop being celebrated, don't you think?
Trust and believe I think it does. And a lot of educated black people believe the same and trust me...they try to reach out.

But, a lot of them just don't ******** care. And the ones that do are called "white-washed"

The black community is very corrupt.

Timid Tipper

When you live in a shitty neighborhood, there's shitty education and a ******** ton of crime. School seems like a waste of time because they can't teach you anything due to lack of supplies and a less than desirable learning environment not just on campus, but at home as well. So if you can't get a decent education for a decent job, what else is there? Well, you can rob those better off than you. You can sell drugs. Crime becomes an easy way to get a quick buck.
You're over here outraged by the behavior of black people, claiming you've been around them and whatnot, yet the conditions that some have no choice but to live in and attend school in causes no reaction from you? None at all?
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
OP I do have to say that you're 100% correct, certain black communities in this country will jump at every opportunity to play the victim card and start a race war. There is no doubt about that. Have fun facing the horde of minorities who will all attack you now. People need to stop denying that their own races have major issues (not as a whole, but large enough populations to form a stereotype). It's a fact at this point that the black community has a victim complex the size of ******** Jupiter and will turn every crime against a black person into a race war if they can, just have to try to ignore it now. Worst part is that you don't see any other races doing this, you don't see any asian race wars here, or even mexican. I just wish they'd learn that everything isn't a race issue, all of them. I'm done being called racist by virtue of not agreeing with the opinions of people who just so happen to be a different color than me.
We aren't denying it hun.

But, you're being a bit ridiculous. I think the OP is black himself and that's what some of educated black people label as "Uncle Tom's"

Why aren't the terrible white people and white trash not ruining the worlds view of white people?

And clearly you know nothing bout southern California, Mexicans fight each other all the time.

But, its a lot easier to stay in your place when the country doesn't find every excuse to hate you as a collective whole.

We do not have a victim complex, just because we express how we feel, does not mean we're playing victim. People are free to express how they feel. Just stop.

Are you kidding? LOL. White people's reputations are already ruined, you all assume we're greedy, privileged, racist assholes from the get go. Saying we have no bad reputation makes you look absolutely retarded. What's even better is that when we say even for a second that we feel badly judged we're laughed at because apparently white people can't have problems.

You know whats funny about your response? I didn't say any of that. I gave you questions.

I was responding to what I bolded.
Yeah

they're questions

not statements or opinions. questions so i can get your answers.

You said that i assumed ALL white people were greedy, privileged, racist assholes from the get go and then called me retarded lol.

But, I do think white privilege exists and thats my opinion. Doesn't mean a white person is bad for acknowledging it either. I find it rather hot honestly.

I wasn't talking only about you, I was addressing the general public opinion on white people. I know I have white privilege. I understand that I'm better off due to my skin color. I just hate it when people use this fact on me like "oh ur white u could not have possibly had a hard life!" when I have in fact not had the easiest upbringing and life. It's been used on me several times as a white person.

None of these comments I'm making are directed at you, I'm talking about the general public and how they treat each of the races.

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xx__Ms P a n d a
toasega
xx__Ms P a n d a
toasega
xx__Ms P a n d a
Because thats how you're acting.

I can agree with you on several accounts because I believe my people are lost and sometimes stupid. But, I know as a black person not all of that is true and that there are always fools that ruin it for the whole.

You are basically saying we're all ******** coons and don't act like you aren't.

So you want me to say I'm a coon?

And yes, my post was unforgiving, I'll admit. However, for every single successful black person that I can actually look up to, there are at LEAST 8 more that I can't look up to, and have to do everything in my power to stay away from, and that's generally within a half a mile at any given moment. That is a HELL of a lot of fools.

When you've been accused of "Tryna be like dem white people" as a child, AND beaten up for it to boot, just for being able to read a book without stumbling, and actually enjoying it, seeing friends with potential throw it away because it isn't popular to be smart, and a whole slew of other things to numerous to mention, you tend to get more than a little ******** pissed off at your own race.

And yes, by comparison, the other races seem to just be better. I'm not saying they ARE, but seriously, I can count on one hand the problems I've had with any of them, yet all the stars in our own galaxy would not be enough to count the times I've had problems with my own race.

Even when they actually get happy for each other because of success, it's always "this is a good achievement for black people", as if the person can't just have the success as a human being, and if he/she touches on that very thing, they'll just get more people like you, people calling them "uncle toms" or "house niggers". Oh yes, I know very intimately about those terms, for no other reason than showing any sort of promise in my own life and not wanting to do the things black people in the area normally did; shirking responsibilities to do drugs, not reading books, etc.

Maybe some of how I go about this is wrong, maybe it isn't. All I know is that I'm tired of them ******** up, and then having to be lumped in with them because I happen to have the same skin color even though I don't even do the same things they do.

A lot of this s**t is the slave mentality. Some black people don't want to pick up a book and the ones that do in the ghetto, get shot and killed before they can even reach college. Its ******** awful.

There are lots of successful black people that the media doesn't talk about. And no, they're not rappers or football players. You just have to be willing to look these people up.

Thank god for HBU's...because without them...I think black people would be dead.

And trust me sweetie..I used to get called every name in the book because I spoke English...because i liked comic books...because i watched anime and liked to cosplay. Because I was obsessed with video games.

black kids didn't like me and when i got into highschool, a lot of white kids didn't like me either. People are judgemental assholes.

I used to say hateful s**t about my people...i used to say all black people were this and that and I used to be happy when people called me an oreo...but i got a reality check real quick like. So when I see other black people do this s**t...it pisses me off.

You should watch this
http://youtu.be/lyYG81MN8jE

Awesome video is Awesome. Also Fair. Still angered, though, sorry. I get it, but it isn't going to go away for me anytime soon, regardless of any reality checks.

Also..........your boobs are AMAZING. I'm sorry, it had to be said.
User Image

lmao damn

Han Solo though?

Han Solo is the only documented case of 2nd Level Badass:

SPACE BADASS.

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish

Are you kidding? LOL. White people's reputations are already ruined, you all assume we're greedy, privileged, racist assholes from the get go. Saying we have no bad reputation makes you look absolutely retarded. What's even better is that when we say even for a second that we feel badly judged we're laughed at because apparently white people can't have problems.

You know whats funny about your response? I didn't say any of that. I gave you questions.

Yeah

they're questions

You said that i assumed ALL white people were greedy, privileged, racist assholes from the get go and then called me retarded lol.

But, I do think white privilege exists and thats my opinion. Doesn't mean a white person is bad for acknowledging it either. I find it rather hot honestly.

I wasn't talking only about you, I was addressing the general public opinion on white people. I know I have white privilege. I understand that I'm better off due to my skin color. I just hate it when people use this fact on me like "oh ur white u could not have possibly had a hard life!" when I have in fact not had the easiest upbringing and life. It's been used on me several times as a white person.

None of these comments I'm making are directed at you, I'm talking about the general public and how they treat each of the races.

Then make that clear...
I don't like insults over an opinion. And I say use your privilege and get that life you want.

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
toasega
xx__Ms P a n d a
toasega
xx__Ms P a n d a
toasega
xx__Ms P a n d a
Because thats how you're acting.

I can agree with you on several accounts because I believe my people are lost and sometimes stupid. But, I know as a black person not all of that is true and that there are always fools that ruin it for the whole.

You are basically saying we're all ******** coons and don't act like you aren't.

So you want me to say I'm a coon?

And yes, my post was unforgiving, I'll admit. However, for every single successful black person that I can actually look up to, there are at LEAST 8 more that I can't look up to, and have to do everything in my power to stay away from, and that's generally within a half a mile at any given moment. That is a HELL of a lot of fools.

When you've been accused of "Tryna be like dem white people" as a child, AND beaten up for it to boot, just for being able to read a book without stumbling, and actually enjoying it, seeing friends with potential throw it away because it isn't popular to be smart, and a whole slew of other things to numerous to mention, you tend to get more than a little ******** pissed off at your own race.

And yes, by comparison, the other races seem to just be better. I'm not saying they ARE, but seriously, I can count on one hand the problems I've had with any of them, yet all the stars in our own galaxy would not be enough to count the times I've had problems with my own race.

Even when they actually get happy for each other because of success, it's always "this is a good achievement for black people", as if the person can't just have the success as a human being, and if he/she touches on that very thing, they'll just get more people like you, people calling them "uncle toms" or "house niggers". Oh yes, I know very intimately about those terms, for no other reason than showing any sort of promise in my own life and not wanting to do the things black people in the area normally did; shirking responsibilities to do drugs, not reading books, etc.

Maybe some of how I go about this is wrong, maybe it isn't. All I know is that I'm tired of them ******** up, and then having to be lumped in with them because I happen to have the same skin color even though I don't even do the same things they do.

A lot of this s**t is the slave mentality. Some black people don't want to pick up a book and the ones that do in the ghetto, get shot and killed before they can even reach college. Its ******** awful.

There are lots of successful black people that the media doesn't talk about. And no, they're not rappers or football players. You just have to be willing to look these people up.

Thank god for HBU's...because without them...I think black people would be dead.

And trust me sweetie..I used to get called every name in the book because I spoke English...because i liked comic books...because i watched anime and liked to cosplay. Because I was obsessed with video games.

black kids didn't like me and when i got into highschool, a lot of white kids didn't like me either. People are judgemental assholes.

I used to say hateful s**t about my people...i used to say all black people were this and that and I used to be happy when people called me an oreo...but i got a reality check real quick like. So when I see other black people do this s**t...it pisses me off.

You should watch this

Awesome video is Awesome. Also Fair. Still angered, though, sorry. I get it, but it isn't going to go away for me anytime soon, regardless of any reality checks.

User Image

lmao damn

Han Solo though?

SPACE BADASS.

Babe, we could be friends

but you dont like black people :p
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish

Yeah

they're questions

Then make that clear...
I don't like insults over an opinion. And I say use your privilege and get that life you want.

Then I'm sorry for insulting you, sometimes I get fired up and that happens. I usually try my very best to keep insults out of conversation.

I'm doing my best to get the life I want, I wasn't trying to complain. I was merely giving an example of how certain things disadvantage white people. Currently I'm going to college for a degree in computer science and joining the reserves, doing all that I can to make myself something regardless of what I do or don't have. It's whatever at this point, hope it's clear that I'm not attacking you in this now.

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish

Yeah

they're questions

Then make that clear...

Then I'm sorry for insulting you, sometimes I get fired up and that happens. I usually try my very best to keep insults out of conversation.

I'm doing my best to get the life I want, I wasn't trying to complain. I was merely giving an example of how certain things disadvantage white people. Currently I'm going to college for a degree in computer science and joining the reserves, doing all that I can to make myself something regardless of what I do or don't have. It's whatever at this point, hope it's clear that I'm not attacking you in this now.

if I knew you sooner, i would've given you a job lead. I work for a facebook gaming company and they pay 15 an hour. Its good work for students like us.
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish

Yeah

they're questions

Then make that clear...

if I knew you sooner, i would've given you a job lead. I work for a facebook gaming company and they pay 15 an hour. Its good work for students like us.

15 dollars an hour? Wow seriously? Nice find, wish I could find something like that. Unfortunately nothing in my area is really good for the schedule of a full time student. Oh well, such is life.

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
xx__Ms P a n d a
toasega
xx__Ms P a n d a
toasega
xx__Ms P a n d a

You should watch this

User Image

lmao damn

Han Solo though?

SPACE BADASS.

I don't like the actions of a certain type of black person, and the consequences that ALL black people have to deal with as a result.

You're alright, though.

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish

Then make that clear...

15 dollars an hour? Wow seriously? Nice find, wish I could find something like that. Unfortunately nothing in my area is really good for the schedule of a full time student. Oh well, such is life.
I work from home razz

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
toasega
xx__Ms P a n d a
toasega
xx__Ms P a n d a
toasega
xx__Ms P a n d a

You should watch this

User Image

lmao damn

Han Solo though?

SPACE BADASS.

I don't like the actions of a certain type of black person, and the consequences that ALL black people have to deal with as a result.

You're alright, though.
There are a lot more of us than you know. Trust and believe.

I don't like certain types of white people...but I shouldn't put race

I don't like certain types of people.
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish

Then make that clear...

I work from home razz

Lucky gonk I want that so bad, what do you do with your job?

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish
xx__Ms P a n d a
The Ice Dervish

I work from home razz

Lucky gonk I want that so bad, what do you do with your job?

I'm in customer care...

I deal with ^%^&&*'s

a bunch of old people
cause its an online casino game...but I need it for my resume as someone who wants to work in the gaming industry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff