Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Giver

Roih Uvet
They ruined the institution of marriage in a toxic feminist social experiment on a national scale that redistributes wealth from men to women while infusing these same extremely entitled women with the bizarre notion that they are somehow oppressed.

Sorry, but if they're responsible for me not having to be financially dependent on a p***s for the rest of my life like you elaborated on, I think I owe em a few bucks.

lol Men bitching about a loss of privilege. It's so shocking.

I'm sorry, I don't know how or why I quoted you GSK.

Dapper Giver

Roih Uvet
The baby boomers created a massive wealth redistribution system to themselves in the form of Social Security and Medicare that you and I may never reap the benefits of. They shipped all of our manufacturing jobs away for money and then didn't let the general population benefit from it -- instead, hoarded all of the ******** money. They ruined the institution of marriage in a toxic feminist social experiment on a national scale that redistributes wealth from men to women while infusing these same extremely entitled women with the bizarre notion that they are somehow oppressed. They did all of the drugs in the 1960s, and then waged a war on drugs against their own children. They regulated small businesses into oblivion while deregulating major corporations and then told us that it would "trickle down," which it did not. They disenfranchised the general population with brazen gerrymandering, and conflated class issues with race issues to the detriment of the national economy and of national identity. They sold their homes to the banks in the form of "reverse mortgages," preemptively robbing us of any hope of inheritance, all so they could live out their last few decades in luxury while the country they were tasked with administrating burns before them.
Seriously, ******** the baby boomers. They made their nursing home bed, and now they can lie in it.

Okay. Yah, because our generation would not have done any of this. Why is it the must asinine talking points end up top of the forums...
Chibi_Akutenshi
Roih Uvet
They ruined the institution of marriage in a toxic feminist social experiment on a national scale that redistributes wealth from men to women while infusing these same extremely entitled women with the bizarre notion that they are somehow oppressed.

yeah I mean no one has to get married now, I feel like that's decent
Chibi_Akutenshi
Roih Uvet

Yes. Me having to finance you as though you were my wife via taxes/increased insurance premiums in exchange is ... me "losing privilege." Of course. I a but a manservant, for womynkind.
PureCocainePureCocaine
Chibi_Akutenshi
Roih Uvet

Not having to get married is fine. Expecting me to finance your s**t anyway is not fine.
Roih Uvet
PureCocainePureCocaine
Chibi_Akutenshi
Roih Uvet

Not having to get married is fine. Expecting me to finance your s**t anyway is not fine.

Why would you?
PureCocainePureCocaine
Roih Uvet
PureCocainePureCocaine
Chibi_Akutenshi
Roih Uvet

Why would you?
I already do have to in the form of taxes to fund WIC/food stamps/health insurance for their kidlets/school taxes for their kidlets (paid either directly via tax levied on land or indirectly through rent)/increased insurance premiums that are obligated to pay for their birth control and that I have to buy thanks to Obama, and so on.

These taxes don't just impact the wealthy -- all working men that pay taxes finance these things indirectly. Why don't these women take some personal responsibility and take care of the children that they chose to create, or choose not to have them. Maybe they should, I don't know, get a real job.
Roih Uvet
Yes. Me having to finance you as though you were my wife via taxes/increased insurance premiums in exchange is ... me "losing privilege." Of course. I a but a manservant, for womynkind.

Well, when you say that you're angry because an ideal that made women's functions reduced to being a meathole for your d**k and a breeding mare was destroyed in some toxic experiment....
GSK Lives
Roih Uvet

Well, when you say that you're angry because an ideal that made women's functions reduced to being a meathole for your d**k and a breeding mare was destroyed in some toxic experiment....
Well, when you think that I actually exist to finance your reproductive choices without having any place in meddling with them...
Roih Uvet

Well which is it?

The traditional way you mourn so much and are so pissed off about losing demands we get married. It's not a woman's place to do such things. We're put on this earth for you to bust your nut in and squirt out your male heirs.

You'll excuse some of us if we're not fine with that arrangement.
Roih Uvet
GSK Lives
Roih Uvet

Well, when you think that I actually exist to finance your reproductive choices without having any place in meddling with them...

What reproductive choices? My ovaries and tubes are gone. Excised and burned. You don't gotta finance s**t for me.

And if it's any consolation, I agree; you SHOULDN'T have to finance it if only to keep ******** complaining like this down to a minimum and to make you hunt for a more arcane moral reason why we shouldn't have so much autonomy.
GSK Lives
Roih Uvet

Well which is it?

The traditional way you mourn so much and are so pissed off about losing demands we get married. It's not a woman's place to do such things. We're put on this earth for you to bust your nut in and squirt out your male heirs.

You'll excuse some of us if we're not fine with that arrangement.
I don't object to you not being fine with that arrangement. What I object to is the reality that feminists have not lost their sense of entitlement on the matter. They feel they deserve the rewards of such an arrangement, without the obligation to take the D and produce babbies.

There's been a very serious have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too push for a long time from feminists.

The institution of marriage isn't destroyed because women can opt-out. It's destroyed and toxic because feminists feel entitled to its benefits in spite of opting out.
GSK Lives
Roih Uvet
GSK Lives
Roih Uvet

What reproductive choices? My ovaries and tubes are gone. Excised and burned. You don't gotta finance s**t for me.

And if it's any consolation, I agree; you SHOULDN'T have to finance it if only to keep ******** complaining like this down to a minimum and to make you hunt for a more arcane moral reason why we shouldn't have so much autonomy.
You'll notice I haven't been griping about feminists until the FIDF came in, but baby boomers.
Roih Uvet
I don't object to you not being fine with that arrangement. What I object to is the reality that feminists have not lost their sense of entitlement on the matter. They feel they deserve the rewards of such an arrangement, without the obligation to take the D and produce babbies.

It's why I ain't a feminist, sunshine. I've said...I'VE ALWAYS SAID...that we'd have to cope with the slings and arrows of autonomy if we got it, and if we p***y out, we'll lose this whole damn thing. We'll have given them a reason to take it back. We'll never ******** hear the end of it.

Quote:
The institution of marriage isn't destroyed because women can opt-out. It's destroyed and toxic because feminists feel entitled to its benefits in spite of opting out.

But even in spite of that, I aint' going back, see? I ain't snugglin up to the traditionalists, see?
GSK Lives
Roih Uvet

It's why I ain't a feminist, sunshine. I've said...I'VE ALWAYS SAID...that we'd have to cope with the slings and arrows of autonomy if we got it, and if we p***y out, we'll lose this whole damn thing. We'll have given them a reason to take it back. We'll never ******** hear the end of it.

Quote:

But even in spite of that, I aint' going back, see? I ain't snugglin up to the traditionalists, see?
I'm not a traditionalist, though. It's just a fact that feminists have made marriage, an institution with flaws that could in many cases be mutually beneficial, into a gynocentric, only-women-matter institution and that the one-sidedness is toxic.

If anything, my political views are technocratic, not traditionalist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff