Welcome to Gaia! ::

stressed More threads about it. Geez. I know you want it stickied, but it's most likely not going to be. Good luck anyway. (It won't stop people from making them, you know.) And thank you for research and sources. Spoken like a true EDer.
Yeah, it's really just an idea that has apparently failed. The idea being to keep the subject in one thread instead of 679870.2.
And now I am hearing rumour of possible volcaninc activity linked to this earthquake. This might take some serious research.
DonAbbatecola
Yeah, it's really just an idea that has apparently failed. The idea being to keep the subject in one thread instead of 679870.2.

Actually, I think this is a good idea. All the other threads are made by n00bs that won't update the first post.

So that I am not spamming, here is a list of how much each country donated... you might want to put it into a easily-readable format in the first post. heart
crying .... crying ... crying ... crying ... crying

happy new year domokun
black tohru
crying .... crying ... crying ... crying ... crying

happy new year domokun

Stop spamming. Go to the Chatterbox for this kind of thing. Your posts are not appropriate for Extended Discussion.
Thank you Da_Ish, whether or not it is a good idea doesn't really matter if everyone posts in the other threads now does it? But at least I tried.
The Donation Total Page .

Thought this could come useful..
Apparently all that tsunami and earthquake ruckus put the earth off its rotating axis a bit. Source - will put as soon as I remember where I found it.

Thank you for this thread, by the way.
I have appended a list of major donators to the first post.
Huitzilopili
Apparently all that tsunami and earthquake ruckus put the earth off its rotating axis a bit. Source - will put as soon as I remember where I found it.

Thank you for this thread, by the way.

Yeah, I had an article but I seem to have lost it. If you could find one that would be extremely helpful.
I think that news places need a new story to talk about they show stuff about it too much i mean i know that it is a terrible tragedy but ...... we have lots of those
This is a terrible tragedy in a an area accustomed to terrible tragedies though. That is the real problem.

Blessed Hunter

Yes it is a problem that will take years to solve completly. I (and my mom) have donated $150.40 to them. Even at my school will are raising money and praying for them. But they tell us to not grief because it wasn't our fault...(of course not!!!) I hope you people are going to help about it.
I think that those who can will of course do so. Or I am just far too optimistic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff