Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quote:
IDIOCY! I HAVE SPIED IT! ATTACK MINIONS OF NON-SATANIC DOOM! rofl

(Ohhh, lighten up!)

I'm sorry if you thought I was being sarcastic. I was being honest, truly. xd

Quote:
A list of those people, plox?

Well, there's Inune. I've never won an argument with him. Then there's TeaDidiKai; she's really good in the religion factor. There's Macai, whom I will never win a legal debate with. There's Happy * Day, who pretty much schools anything she sees. xd Notable people are Private Eleven Bravo, Cyrus the Elder, you, Dark Lord Drake, The_Thread_Reaper, 20 Shades of Crazy, I Kill Giants, McSpiffy (I think that's her user name), and most other people I debate with who's user names I don't recall. All in my opinion, of course. xd
Master Secret Asian Man
Lithia Ariadne

Considering the fact you don't even understand the concept, despite having it explained in detail, I don't expect you to comprehend what I am about to say, but I'm going to say it anyway. Bodily integrity covers someone using your own body against your will. The fact that doctors seem to have this mentality that ALL women want to be mothers some day has nothing to do with bodily integrity as they're not using the woman's body against her will.

But refusing medical treatment is a violation of what a woman wants for her body. Isn't that the same thing? confused

Technically, yes it is, but try telling 'all-knowing' doctors that. Like I said, they're under this misconception that ALL women want to be mothers some day and just don't know what they're talking about when they say they have no desire to ever give birth. You would think they'd realize that, after more than twenty years of feeling this way, I'm not going to suddenly change my mind but noooo... That's just one of many reasons why I support the pro-choice side.
Lithia Ariadne
Master Secret Asian Man
Lithia Ariadne

Considering the fact you don't even understand the concept, despite having it explained in detail, I don't expect you to comprehend what I am about to say, but I'm going to say it anyway. Bodily integrity covers someone using your own body against your will. The fact that doctors seem to have this mentality that ALL women want to be mothers some day has nothing to do with bodily integrity as they're not using the woman's body against her will.

But refusing medical treatment is a violation of what a woman wants for her body. Isn't that the same thing? confused

Technically, yes it is, but try telling 'all-knowing' doctors that. Like I said, they're under this misconception that ALL women want to be mothers some day and just don't know what they're talking about when they say they have no desire to ever give birth. You would think they'd realize that, after more than twenty years of feeling this way, I'm not going to suddenly change my mind but noooo... That's just one of many reasons why I support the pro-choice side.

Therefore, Macai is right, and it's legal to violate bodily domain? confused
Master Secret Asian Man
Lithia Ariadne
Master Secret Asian Man
Lithia Ariadne

No, Macai isn't right, because if he were rape wouldn't be illegal. Rape is a violation of bodily domain. Doctors just like to think they know more than their patients.
Lithia Ariadne
Master Secret Asian Man
Lithia Ariadne
Master Secret Asian Man
Lithia Ariadne

No, Macai isn't right, because if he were rape wouldn't be illegal. Rape is a violation of bodily domain. Doctors just like to think they know more than their patients.

But that still means that doctors can legally violate bodily domain...
Master Secret Asian Man
Lithia Ariadne
Master Secret Asian Man
Lithia Ariadne
Master Secret Asian Man
Lithia Ariadne

No one ever said the law was perfect. Hell, the government can decide to take your home and kick you out, doesn't mean it's right. Doctors can refuse medical procedures, like tubal ligation, that doesn't make it right.
Lithia Ariadne
Master Secret Asian Man
Lithia Ariadne
Master Secret Asian Man
Lithia Ariadne

No one ever said the law was perfect. Hell, the government can decide to take your home and kick you out, doesn't mean it's right. Doctors can refuse medical procedures, like tubal ligation, that doesn't make it right.

So we defend our position with a flawed premise? confused
Master Secret Asian Man
MarissaMassacre
I find it pretty ******** hilarious that 90% of the people posting here are guys.

Guys will never have to have children, why should they get to make our decisions for us?

Because without guys, you'll never have children. Dumbass. Not to mention that no one has said that men should make the choice for you.

I didn't say s**t to you, so suck my d**k. xd
MarissaMassacre
Master Secret Asian Man
MarissaMassacre
I find it pretty ******** hilarious that 90% of the people posting here are guys.

Guys will never have to have children, why should they get to make our decisions for us?

Because without guys, you'll never have children. Dumbass. Not to mention that no one has said that men should make the choice for you.

I didn't say s**t to you, so suck my d**k. xd

Note how this is a public forum. Dumbass. xd
Master Secret Asian Man

Quote:

Well, there's Inune. I've never won an argument with him. Then there's TeaDidiKai; she's really good in the religion factor. There's Macai, whom I will never win a legal debate with. There's Happy * Day, who pretty much schools anything she sees. xd Notable people are Private Eleven Bravo, Cyrus the Elder, you, Dark Lord Drake, The_Thread_Reaper, 20 Shades of Crazy, I Kill Giants, McSpiffy (I think that's her user name), and most other people I debate with who's user names I don't recall. All in my opinion, of course. xd
User Image

I thought we had something special! crying

And no, I don't have any clue what you were talking about

Master Secret Asian Man
Well, there's Inune. I've never won an argument with him. Then there's TeaDidiKai; she's really good in the religion factor. There's Macai, whom I will never win a legal debate with. There's Happy * Day, who pretty much schools anything she sees. xd Notable people are Private Eleven Bravo, Cyrus the Elder, you, Dark Lord Drake, The_Thread_Reaper, 20 Shades of Crazy, I Kill Giants, Phaedra McSpiffy (I think that's her user name), and most other people I debate with who's user names I don't recall. All in my opinion, of course. xd

How do we know we know anything?! surprised
Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man
Well, there's Inune. I've never won an argument with him. Then there's TeaDidiKai; she's really good in the religion factor. There's Macai, whom I will never win a legal debate with. There's Happy * Day, who pretty much schools anything she sees. xd Notable people are Private Eleven Bravo, Cyrus the Elder, you, Dark Lord Drake, The_Thread_Reaper, 20 Shades of Crazy, I Kill Giants, Phaedra McSpiffy (I think that's her user name), and most other people I debate with who's user names I don't recall. All in my opinion, of course. xd

How do we know we know anything?! surprised

Surprisingly enough, I don't see how that works as a proper rebuttal. If you know something, then you know something. The fact that you know it proves so.
Moonlight Silver
Master Secret Asian Man

Quote:

User Image

I thought we had something special! crying

And no, I don't have any clue what you were talking about

We do! Just, as you said, the tongue is reserved. wink
Master Secret Asian Man
Surprisingly enough, I don't see how that works as a proper rebuttal. If you know something, then you know something. The fact that you know it proves so.

I meant know as in the "know the absolute truth" sense gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces