Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man
Proof by assertion? How illogical.

Oh, but why value logic? Prove that we should value logic and take it into account?

What's this? A red herring? Okay Mundus. I'll take the bait.

Logic should be taken into account because, if we don't take it into account, I could prove you wrong simply by saying something as illogical as "Life is the same as custard filling".
Master Secret Asian Man
Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man

Oh, but why value logic? Prove that we should value logic and take it into account?

Logic should be taken into account because, if we don't take it into account, I could prove you wrong simply by saying something as illogical as "Life is the same as custard filling".

NO WONDER I HATE CUSTARD. User Image User Image User Image
Private Eleven Bravo
Master Secret Asian Man
Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man

NO WONDER I HATE CUSTARD. User Image User Image User Image

Me too. Lol.
Master Secret Asian Man
I could prove you wrong simply by saying something as illogical as "Life is the same as custard filling".

And why is this not a good thing eek

Sounds like I'd value not having to take logic into account a lot more, still!
Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man
I could prove you wrong simply by saying something as illogical as "Life is the same as custard filling".

Because you could simply reassert your claim. We could keep going back and forth about it all day. Neither of us would be right. Therefore, we would both be wrong. Therefore, I suggest you think a little more logically. xd
Master Secret Asian Man
Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man

Because you could simply reassert your claim. We could keep going back and forth about it all day. Neither of us would be right. Therefore, we would both be wrong. Therefore, I suggest you think a little more logically. xd

But why not base it on something else? Like the amount of people you can get to agree with you or whoever is most interesting.
Dark Lord Drake
Master Secret Asian Man
Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man

But why not base it on something else? Like the amount of people you can get to agree with you or whoever is most interesting.

Because majority doesn't make them right. Neither does some personal characteristic. Following that logic, I could say that sharks are nice to pet, and if you all thought I was 'interesting' or some other characteristic, you would all make a bunch of sharks very happy. xd
Master Secret Asian Man
Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man

Actually, I would be right. I said so, after all blaugh
Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man
Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man

Actually, I would be right. I said so, after all blaugh

Wrong. I said you were wrong. Therefore, you are wrong. See why logic is required? It's contradictory to human nature to not use logic.
Master Secret Asian Man
Dark Lord Drake
Master Secret Asian Man
Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man

Because majority doesn't make them right. Neither does some personal characteristic. Following that logic, I could say that sharks are nice to pet, and if you all thought I was 'interesting' or some other characteristic, you would all make a bunch of sharks very happy. xd

Doesn't make them right according to logic. But we're talking outside it.

Also note you're appealing to the consequences.
Dark Lord Drake
Master Secret Asian Man
Dark Lord Drake
Master Secret Asian Man
Mundus Transit
Master Secret Asian Man

Doesn't make them right according to logic. But we're talking outside it.

Also note you're appealing to the consequences.

Thank you for proving the post right above yours. xd
Master Secret Asian Man
Wrong. I said you were wrong. Therefore, you are wrong.

Ah, but now I'm saying I am wrong. So I must be wrong about being wrong, so I must be right, but I am wrong about being right yet still wrong about being wrong, all within the original idea that I am right, therefore I am.

Quote:
See why logic is required?

Nah

Quote:
It's contradictory to human nature to not use logic.

Now this raises an interesting point...is it REALLY contrary to human nature to be irrational?

The way I see it, irrationality occurs more often in nature.
Quote:
Ah, but now I'm saying I am wrong. So I must be wrong about being wrong, so I must be right, but I am wrong about being right yet still wrong about being wrong, all within the original idea that I am right, therefore I am.

All canceled out by the fact that I said you were wrong. mrgreen

Quote:
Now this raises an interesting point...is it REALLY contrary to human nature to be irrational?

The way I see it, irrationality occurs more often in nature.

You haven't been paying much attention during your time on Gaia, have you? xd

I'm off to bed. Night.
Master Secret Asian Man
All canceled out by the fact that I said you were wrong. mrgreen

Nope, because I am right in the first place.

Quote:
You haven't been paying much attention during your time on Gaia, have you? xd

That's the problem...I have been! crying
Alex Finale
Let me put it in other words. If the mother would just die after the fetus was aborted that would be less of our tax dollars going to abortion and more to schooling or other more importent things.

What tax dollars? Abortions aren't funded by tax dollars, they aren't covered by medicaid. The female has to pay for it herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games