Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emissary of Nod
kp is dcvi
The Emissary of Nod
heroblade1
i think abortion is bad thats sick anyone who does it should be thrown in the pen evil

"Bad" and "sick" are morally subjective terms. One view on morality does not define all.

Yet one view on morality is law.

And? The law is not the entirety of the morality perspective.

BlairVoyant
Hm? This is not something that one is tactful about, my friend.

Or, if you did in fact fall for my trap against non-careful reading, you should perhaps reread and see that the basic arithmetic does in fact work out.

Fair enough. Mistake found.

GoatShow
Yes, but if their view does not go along with the law, they can't act on it.

So, pro-lifers can't give birth by a law that allows abortion?

Exactly.

So no fair representation.
kp is dcvi
The Emissary of Nod
kp is dcvi
The Emissary of Nod
heroblade1
i think abortion is bad thats sick anyone who does it should be thrown in the pen evil

"Bad" and "sick" are morally subjective terms. One view on morality does not define all.

BlairVoyant

Or, if you did in fact fall for my trap against non-careful reading, you should perhaps reread and see that the basic arithmetic does in fact work out.

GoatShow

Exactly.

Fair representation for what? The desire to make women slaves to the fetus?
GoatShow

Yes, they can.

If you're pregnant and you think abortion is right for you, you may act on it by having an abortion. If you're pregnant and you think abortion is wrong for you, you may act on it by not having an abortion.
The Emissary of Nod
kp is dcvi
The Emissary of Nod
kp is dcvi
The Emissary of Nod

BlairVoyant

GoatShow

Exactly.

Poetry 101, my dear, is actually about eight classroom to your left so...
kp is dcvi
The Emissary of Nod
kp is dcvi
The Emissary of Nod
heroblade1

BlairVoyant

GoatShow

Exactly.

You can't kill that rapist in self-defense, because he doesn't get fair representation either. He needs a say too! Ban killing in self-defense in the case of rape!
Lord Setar
kp is dcvi
The Emissary of Nod
kp is dcvi
The Emissary of Nod

BlairVoyant

GoatShow

Exactly.

You can't kill that rapist in self-defense, because he doesn't get fair representation either. He needs a say too! Ban killing in self-defense in the case of rape!
And there is an argument to say why kill a man who can be cured of his aggressive affliction?

Or wait. No.

To have a sexually aroused man still stuck inside you, now, dead, and bleeding intensely because of the alarm clock you just smashed into his head will only, only help speed up the process for healing.

Only.
Oy, what McSpiffy said. To have or not have an abortion lies withen the decision of the woman who is pregnant.
R.I.P.resurrection
Oy, what McSpiffy said. To have or not have an abortion lies withen the decision of the woman who is pregnant.

yaye! another male who isn't a misoyginistic anti-choicer!
Lord Setar

Exactly! Women are second class citizens anyway, and what tries to be inside them, for whatever reason, should not be their choices to make.
Passionately Opinionated
Lord Setar

Exactly! Women are second class citizens anyway, and what tries to be inside them, for whatever reason, should not be their choices to make.

Not even shrapnel amirite

Partying Saint

10,850 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nerd 50
R.I.P.resurrection
You're damn skippy it is.

3,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
kp is dcvi
And there is an argument to say why kill a man who can be cured of his aggressive affliction?

I'm curious.... how would you cure him of his aggressive affliction? Lock him up? Beat him with a stick? Rape him till he knows what it feels like? Therapy?
kp is dcvi
The Emissary of Nod
kp is dcvi
The Emissary of Nod
kp is dcvi

BlairVoyant

GoatShow

Exactly.

Poetry 101, my dear, is actually about eight classroom to your left so...

You seriously thought I was trying to be poetic?

Or was that just a bad attempt at trying to look witty?
LadyInWhite
kp is dcvi

I'm curious.... how would you cure him of his aggressive affliction? Lock him up? Beat him with a stick? Rape him till he knows what it feels like? Therapy?
By adjusting the hormone level in his brain or by adjusting chemical reactions in his brain. Basically by adjusting the root cause, the problem in his brain.

Liberal Genius

2,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Sir_Huma
LadyInWhite
kp is dcvi

By adjusting the hormone level in his brain or by adjusting chemical reactions in his brain. Basically by adjusting the root cause, the problem in his brain.

Any evidence that this actually works?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces