Welcome to Gaia! ::

1,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XchiseX
KraZGurl
XchiseX
If a woman wants her baby removed i think that is fine as long as it has no heart if it has developed a heart i think that would be murder in a way so if a woman was to get a abortion she should so long as it does not have a beating pumping blood heart

By the time it has a fully developed heart, abortions are only done to save the mother, the fetus is dead/dying, or the fetus is deformed.

And murder means "The Illigal killing of a born person with malicious aforthought.

i should have underlined mureder in a way because people seem too skipp over that part

It's either murder, or not murder, for if it does not fit the following things (Illigal killing of Born Person with Malicious aforethought) it is not murder.
in a way like maybe, maybe not
KraZGurl
XchiseX
KraZGurl
XchiseX
If a woman wants her baby removed i think that is fine as long as it has no heart if it has developed a heart i think that would be murder in a way so if a woman was to get a abortion she should so long as it does not have a beating pumping blood heart

By the time it has a fully developed heart, abortions are only done to save the mother, the fetus is dead/dying, or the fetus is deformed.

And murder means "The Illigal killing of a born person with malicious aforthought.

i should have underlined mureder in a way because people seem too skipp over that part

It's either murder, or not murder, for if it does not fit the following things (Illigal killing of Born Person with Malicious aforethought) it is not murder.

do u like repeating urself?

1,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
XchiseX

It either is, or is not murder. There is no maybe.
anyways i would be pro-choice so get off my back please
XchiseX
It doesn't matter what your stance is, just because you're pro-choice doesn't mean we can't question you.

This is ED, you posted in an open forum. We have every right to reply to you.
KraZGurl
XchiseX

i was stateing that i would have no ideawether it would be or not it is my opinion that abortion should be done fairly early
Beatrix the catgirl
XchiseX
It doesn't matter what your stance is, just because you're pro-choice doesn't mean we can't question you.

thats nice
Treacherous Desire
Beatrix the catgirl
Treacherous Desire
I just thought I'd throw the rule of Ceausescu in here as I saw a documentary on him and Romania the other day.

He outlawed abortion and birth control in Romania to build up a larger workforce, putting many children in horrible cramped institutions.

Actually you COULD get a legal abortion were you over 45 and have raised 5 children.

No exceptions. Not rape. Not woman's health. No reasons.

60% of pregnant women had illegal abortions. Women caught having abortions were given jail time. Women who had botched abortion were interrogated before given medical treatment. Hence, many died.

Mothers taught their daughters how to incite abortions.

Granted, yes, Romania was communist and Ceausescu a dictator.
Now that is gruesome.

It was incrediably hard to watch.

The nurses in the orphanage treated the children like wild animals. There was one boy that was about ten who'd been turned over at birth. He couldn't speak and he just looked so ... haunted I suppose. I felt so terrible for them.

The government also, instead of providing adequate nutrition, gave medical injections using the same needle over and over. Didn't screen blood transfusion and gave lots of those tool. Romania now has the highest AIDS rate of children outside of Africa.

Older children in the institutions were TAUGHT to beat the younger ones.

It was so sad.

There were stories from some of the nurses, a mother who'd given up her six year old son to the institution because she couldn't feed him, a few historians, Romanian women.

I've never been so repulsed in my life.

Come on Pro-Lifers.

Anything to say about Romania and the results of Ceausescu?
XchiseX
Beatrix the catgirl
XchiseX

thats nice

Yes it is, isn't it. ^.^

I personally do like debating very much.
XchiseX
KraZGurl
XchiseX

i was stateing that i would have no ideawether it would be or not it is my opinion that abortion should be done fairly early
Some women don't even know they're pregnant early on. So why do you think it should be early on?
Beatrix the catgirl
XchiseX
KraZGurl
XchiseX

Some women don't even know they're pregnant early on. So why do you think it should be early on?

Indeed, as of late I've heard three cases of women going to the hopsital with stomache pains only to be told, whoops, they're in labour.

And they didn't even know.

Ouch.
Treacherous Desire
XchiseX
KraZGurl
XchiseX

Not to be rude but I'd like to know how something 'In a way'.

Like...

I'm just a little confused.

Erm, I think she means that after it developes a heart she would concider the principal of it to be murder.
[Fredrick]
Treacherous Desire
XchiseX
KraZGurl
XchiseX

Not to be rude but I'd like to know how something 'In a way'.

Like...

I'm just a little confused.

Erm, I think she means that after it developes a heart she would concider the principal of it to be murder.

thank you very much for pointing that out no one seems to be hearing me say it
[Fredrick]
Then that's what should've been stated in the first place so we wouldn't have had to deal with the confusion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff