Welcome to Gaia! ::

Articlion
Gris
I'm also asexual. Hell, I don't even know if the things work properly.

I, at present, have no reason or desire to have sex. However, that doesn't mean I never will find a good reason, or that there is no chance I will ever be raped and conceive from it.

If and when I find a reason to bother about it, I'll see about getting myself sterilized. However, that is a very difficult thing for a young woman without a pair of children to her name to have done.

Isnt A-sexual when you reproduce with your self? I'm pretty sure you can't do that.

Asexuality.org. Asexuals, as an orientation, are people with no or almost no desire to have sex with other people.

Edit: Ah, you've got it already. I'll leave this here anyway.

Moniquill, may I snag that image, please?

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Articlion
Sorry, your grammer is very poor, I tried to make sense of it, however, it is so faulty, that i could not.

Mr. Pot, should I show you a post you made not so long ago? Your brain seems to be farting on that little mistake you made.

Please stop commenting on everyone who does not have perfect grammar/spelling 100% of the time, Mr. Pot. No one is perfect, there will be mistakes. But that's what they are; mistakes. As long as she's (or anyone) basically adhering to proper English (In which this site is baced), then it's fine. Let it go. Simply because you're loosing in a debate doesn't mean you can pick any any fault you can get your fingers onto.
sachiko_sohma
Articlion
sachiko_sohma
Articlion
sachiko_sohma

Ah o.k., I was abit confused by your post. Their both wrong, as a woman I am just as must human as he is, we're not trophies as like you said. Why do people think less of us because of gender? Yesterday some guy said woman were uneducated when it came to politics, yes some maybe but so is some men. Had nothing to do with gender.

Hrm, but so is some men. Well you seem less uneducated right there miss.

Excuse me? That is what I said if have read it? Point meaning-nothing to do with gender.

Sorry, your grammer is very poor, I tried to make sense of it, however, it is so faulty, that i could not.

It's not poor enough for you to not understand that, it's clear enough for you to read. So my English grammer sucks, get over it. Your not perfect either.
NO I honestly could not understand what you where trying to say. I re-worded it and everything. I couldn't make anything out of it.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Articlion
Yes sex is a wonderful beautiful thing that God has given us. However, do any of these animals go out and abort thier babies?

Many animals kill thier own young for various reasons often incomprehensible to humans. Does that count?

Oh, and kangaroos and some other marsupials can spontaneously abort and reabsorb the fetus if conditions suddenly become ill for breeding. Most other mammals don't have the luxury and have to resort to infanticide and infantophagia. Hurray for tool use!

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Gris
Moniquill, may I snag that image, please?

Go for it. I grabbed it from someone over at LJ. It's common enough in certain LJ comms that it's considered free access now, like clipart.
Mistress DragonFlame
Articlion

Mr. Pot, should I show you a post you made not so long ago? Your brain seems to be farting on that little mistake you made.

Please stop commenting on everyone who does not have perfect grammar/spelling 100% of the time, Mr. Pot. No one is perfect, there will be mistakes. But that's what they are; mistakes. As long as she's (or anyone) basically adhering to proper English (In which this site is baced), then it's fine. Let it go. Simply because you're loosing in a debate doesn't mean you can pick any any fault you can get your fingers onto.

I'm not losing, they are just ignorant people. (That is not trolling, because it is fact.
Ignorant- 1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.
Clearly they are these things.) I simply could not understand what she was saying. And needed her to piece it together. I dont expect everyone to be perfect in their spelling and grammer, I myself am not. For instance, I didn't put a " ' " in my dont previously in my last sentance.

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Articlion
Yes sex is a wonderful beautiful thing that God has given us. However, do any of these animals go out and abort thier babies?

The common house cat will intentionally lay on and and smother the weakest of their litter if there is too many for the given inverment.
Moniquill
Articlion

Many animals kill thier own young for various reasons often incomprehensible to humans. Does that count?

Oh, and kangaroos and some other marsupials can spontaneously abort and reabsorb the fetus if conditions suddenly become ill for breeding. Most other mammals don't have the luxury and have to resort to infanticide and infantophagia. Hurray for tool use!

Some even eat their young ( I think cats do at times or some feline does).

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Mistress DragonFlame
Articlion

The common house cat will intentionally lay on and and smother the weakest of their litter if there is too many for the given inverment.

Mine outright ATE one of her kittens. We found pieces of it, with her happily nursing the others. Vet told it that it was probably deformed or otherwise defective and thus she killed and ate it for the sake of keeping a clean nest.
Moniquill
Articlion

Granted I've seen in my day, some animals do such things, but this is for their own survival, because their baby was making to much noice in a nest and it would blow their cover. Animals act on instinct, so in that sense, its natural. I've never heard of this marsuipial case. I can't testify against it, can you show me some facts. This sounds like hear say.

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Articlion
I'm not losing, they are just ignorant people. (That is not trolling, because it is fact.
Ignorant- 1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.
Clearly they are these things.) I simply could not understand what she was saying. And needed her to piece it together. I dont expect everyone to be perfect in their spelling and grammer, I myself am not. For instance, I didn't put a " ' " in my dont previously in my last sentance.

Then you were unclear in the way you presented that request. You made it seem as if you were insulting her (which you have already proven you are not above doing).

You have yet to refute nearly all of everyone's posts that prove you wrong. You are therefore 'ignorant' to the fact you're loosing. And it is not a 'fact' if it is personal opinion.

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Moniquill
Mistress DragonFlame
Articlion

Mine outright ATE one of her kittens. We found pieces of it, with her happily nursing the others. Vet told it that it was probably deformed or otherwise defective and thus she killed and ate it for the sake of keeping a clean nest.

o____________O

Oh god. That's so morbid. And yet, oddly I'm laughing.

Quote:
Granted I've seen in my day, some animals do such things, but this is for their own survival, because their baby was making to much noice in a nest and it would blow their cover. Animals act on instinct, so in that sense, its natural. I've never heard of this marsuipial case. I can't testify against it, can you show me some facts. This sounds like hear say.

Oh? And who says humans don't have instincts? We can't act on them? Why not?
Articlion
Moniquill
Articlion

Not always true, animals don't have morals or know any better. Loins would eat someones cub I hear so they can mate an have their own cubs ( it has to with the alpha male wanting his own cubs).
Mistress DragonFlame
Articlion

Again, they do this to the weakest of their young, this is to save the rest of its species. I haven't touched up on how I feel about defective humans. I never stated whither i was for against it. Animals live by the rules, Survival of the fittest.
However, as you can see, the world does not. Because even the weakest survive, look at all the fat people. Clearly void of being able to hunt any prey. Sluggish in nature, and mindlessly self indulgent, if they where in the wild, they would be hunted down with shear predjudice. This however, is not how humans behave. Because we protect our species very well, because we have the ability to love. Which it seems many of you lack this. Because you cant even muster up enough love for a baby. Your so into justifing murder, that you could careless about it loving this indavidual.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items