Welcome to Gaia! ::

Brilliant, Talon; cool setup. Thanks.

I am pro-choice entirely. I support people doing what they please with themselves so long as they aren't unduly harming other people or society. Therefore, I support women having the choice to abort at any point in their pregnancy for whatever reason they see fit.

I am childfree and would terminate any pregnancy of mine. The chances of my needing to terminate are logically remote, but the possibility is there.

I think I will edit this one, to be a living statement of my own for when people ask me for my stance on related subjects.
i think the whole abortion thing is wrong mad ok its just like killing another human being. abortions should be againts the law! i think the people should just give birth to the kids...sure the idea of the baby having a crapy life will cross your mind but its called putting them up for adoption. its better then them not even having a chance to live.

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Eh, I couldn't post the first page. Damn.

Anyway.

I am pro-choice in any and all circumstances. It is my life, my body, my choice. The only way you can choose my reproductive choice is if I get to choose yours. If that's the case, let me go get those hedging sheers real quick; in the mean time, lay on the table, take off any lower garment, and spread those legs. This will hurt a bit.
Perhaps one could say that i am pro life personal.. however i am 14, and i have no idea what situations will arise in my life... so i guess i am just pro choice. I want to make a note that noone ins Anti-Life. No person who supports abortion rights does so beacuse they hate life or oppose life in some way.
I am a mother and pro-choice. I feel that if a woman wants an abortion for any reason, she can have one.

Short, but it gets my point across.

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
xUnwantedxTolietxPaperx
i think the whole abortion thing is wrong mad ok its just like killing another human being. abortions should be againts the law! i think the people should just give birth to the kids...sure the idea of the baby having a crapy life will cross your mind but its called putting them up for adoption. its better then them not even having a chance to live.

Adoption is the solution to unwanted PARENTHOOD not pregnancy.

Parenthood =/= pregnancy.

Besides, if I was in that circum stance, I would wish to be aborted rather then forcing my mother to birth me, then leave me in a Racist Baby Store.

Edit: Hehe, first debate in the thread!

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
RebelliousSong
Perhaps one could say that i am pro life personal.. however i am 14, and i have no idea what situations will arise in my life... so i guess i am just pro choice. I want to make a note that noone ins Anti-Life. No person who supports abortion rights does so beacuse they hate life or oppose life in some way.

Suprisingly, there are some people who wish EVERY pregancy EVER ends in abortion. That is anti-life.
Beatrix the catgirl
I am a mother and pro-choice. I feel that if a woman wants an abortion for any reason, she can have one.

Short, but it gets my point across.

I am a fan!

just putting out a challenge...

If an embryo or fetus is taken out of the womb before even coming close to compleating developement, in CANNOT function AT ALL. It has no life. itcanot susstain itself. to tell the truth, it is not possible to tell a human fetus from taht of a chicken until quite a few weeks in. that may become a life, but, if aborted, no life was taken. right? eek
Mistress DragonFlame
RebelliousSong

Suprisingly, there are some people who wish EVERY pregancy EVER ends in abortion. That is anti-life.

Never met one, never want to

it's a good thing there aren't too many of these

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
~hollister~hotti~
no i don't like

"No, you don't like"... What? Please elaborate, back up your points, and come back later.
Edit: I suppose I should explain my position first.

I am pro-choice under all circumstances, from underaged rape victims for whom childbirth would be mortally dangerous to married couples with absolutely no medical complications or reasons not to procreate other than simply that they do not desire children. Obviously abortion should not be used for the sake of laziness, but as a contraceptive method it may be, under some circumstances, the only thing that may "prevent" (in this context I suppose it's more of a negation) an unwanted pregnancy. Abstinence doesn't solve all the world's problems, and certainly not unwanted pregnancies within marriage.

xUnwantedxTolietxPaperx

Adoption was originally for orphans and unwanted children, not children women had because the government decided that a fetus had priority over a woman, and (besides the fact that a child up for adoption has no guarantee of ever being adopted to begin with), adoption tends to be somewhat of a classist and sometimes racist deal. That said, most people who want to be parents are going to have their own children in the first place.
RebelliousSong
Mistress DragonFlame
RebelliousSong

Never met one, never want to

it's a good thing there aren't too many of these

Yes I be scared if someone forces me to kill my unborn child.

Anyways since new people maybe here I like to start over and make things clear where I stand.

I'm personal pro-life, politial pro-choice. I believe/think that casual abortions ( as in don't want it or can't take care of it because of money issues or not wanting to be pregnant) is wrong. There are programs that can help unwed mothers and couples with finnace problem and are people willing to adopt the child and take care of them. But for health issues of either the mother or the fetus I have no problem with cause sometimes those things can't be helped. That inclueds mental not just phyiscal health. But I won't force someone to give birth either.

Zygotes I see no problem with since there just cells but embryos and fetus are clearly starting to devolp.

Oh I also like to make an correction, fetuses start at eight weeks not seven, not a big deal since it was close but just to let you know.
sachiko_sohma
There are programs that can help unwed mothers and couples with finnace problem
I fully support places like those, but sadly some women do not know about them and they are not located everywhere.
Mistress DragonFlame
xUnwantedxTolietxPaperx

Adoption is the solution to unwanted PARENTHOOD not pregnancy.

Parenthood =/= pregnancy.

Besides, if I was in that circum stance, I would wish to be aborted rather then forcing my mother to birth me, then leave me in a Racist Baby Store.

Edit: Hehe, first debate in the thread!

see good thing I read a little ahead I was about to say the smae thing as a response to the first statement

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff