Welcome to Gaia! ::

divineseraph
MaxManAtArms
One thiing you should no regadless if u are male or female or what ever. the female has the power over her body. screw the law. the female body is mans temple as some males shall put it. NO. its not its hers. shes the ruler of it shes the master of it. The abostio nthing is bull let them do what they will. esapcliy is its rape. rape is not right.

ignoring your horrible typing, i will say this- a child is not hers. yes, it resides in her body, but only due to completely known and voluntary actions. the reason for abortion is merely convenience based on greed, covered over with a sugary coating of self-pride.

Say that to the 14 year old girl who got raped by her uncle.
Kuschelfloh
I'm mostly for abortion, especially when it comes to underaged rape-victims or when a water-puncture-mathing (I don't know the name of that in English) showed that the child is gonna be handicapped etc.

I think woman SHOULD have the choice but still also consider that "father's" choice as well. It's his kid too. However I feel kinda angry when girls use abortion as a sort of "anti conception" (well, just a bit late). I know it's not that many, but for crying out loud HAVE SAVE SEX already.

Also, I want to adopt a child someday or maybe even 2 but you can only legally adopt children from our country but there are nearly none up for adoption because either they are only foster kids (that's a different issue) or because there simply isn't that many unwanted children born. So I feel queesy cause if a woman does not want a child, well she might just give it to me... but that unrealistic and it's her choice not mine. I just feel kinda sad when I think about it. But no reason to take away their choice.

what kind of choice is that? they made their choice, they chose sex. they pulled the trigger, now what can they expect if not a bullet?
divineseraph
what kind of choice is that? they made their choice, they chose sex. they pulled the trigger, now what can they expect if not a bullet?
There could be a jam, a misfire, a squib load, or nothing at all.
Kuschelfloh
divineseraph
MaxManAtArms
One thiing you should no regadless if u are male or female or what ever. the female has the power over her body. screw the law. the female body is mans temple as some males shall put it. NO. its not its hers. shes the ruler of it shes the master of it. The abostio nthing is bull let them do what they will. esapcliy is its rape. rape is not right.

ignoring your horrible typing, i will say this- a child is not hers. yes, it resides in her body, but only due to completely known and voluntary actions. the reason for abortion is merely convenience based on greed, covered over with a sugary coating of self-pride.

look at the "voluntary action" part....in rape, it is not voluntary. what pisses me off is the fact that someone could so blatantly choose sex, and then, ignoring the laws of nature, have the gall to spit in life's face and kill their own child.
on that note, i must leave.
Natas Ferret
divineseraph
There could be a jam, a misfire, a squib load, or nothing at all.

but the gun was still to their head. to pull the trigger, what else could you expect?
divineseraph
but the gun was still to their head. to pull the trigger, what else could you expect?
Ahem.
A jam, a misfire, a squib load, or nothing at all.
Didn't I just say that?

And I don't see how sexual relations equate to suicide attempts via firearms. Your attempt at comparing the two, makes me question your motives, and your experience in these regards.
divineseraph
Kuschelfloh
I'm mostly for abortion, especially when it comes to underaged rape-victims or when a water-puncture-mathing (I don't know the name of that in English) showed that the child is gonna be handicapped etc.

I think woman SHOULD have the choice but still also consider that "father's" choice as well. It's his kid too. However I feel kinda angry when girls use abortion as a sort of "anti conception" (well, just a bit late). I know it's not that many, but for crying out loud HAVE SAVE SEX already.

Also, I want to adopt a child someday or maybe even 2 but you can only legally adopt children from our country but there are nearly none up for adoption because either they are only foster kids (that's a different issue) or because there simply isn't that many unwanted children born. So I feel queesy cause if a woman does not want a child, well she might just give it to me... but that unrealistic and it's her choice not mine. I just feel kinda sad when I think about it. But no reason to take away their choice.

I don't get your question. "What kind of choice is that?". People can have sex without getting pregnant. you can chose save sex and 99.9% not get pregnant. Nothing to do with pulling triggers.

You can't compare murder of a born person to abortion.

Also people who do that seem to have no idea what you have to go through to have an abortion done. The counceling is so harsh that many women decide against the abortion aftwards. Only those who REALLY do not want the child get an abortion in the end.

Regardless how you think about the legality lf abortions. The CHOICE lies with the woman. Even if you take away the legal right, you'll just have teen girls with coathangers in back alleys or taking overdoses or what not.

The legal process of abortion (with all the talks etc) even convinces many women to choose adoption instead. You don't get that when you leave them to their own methods.

1,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
divineseraph
Kuschelfloh
divineseraph
MaxManAtArms

look at the "voluntary action" part....in rape, it is not voluntary. what pisses me off is the fact that someone could so blatantly choose sex, and then, ignoring the laws of nature, have the gall to spit in life's face and kill their own child.

1. No children in abortions. Zygotes, Fetii, Embryos. If someone is pregnant with a child, they are about two or more years overdue. Plus, if they are killing a child, which is a human from two years to twelve years, that is murder?

2. Laws of nature? You do realize that animals can and will kill their own young? That marsupials of many kinds abort their young, along with several types of rodents? That those animals that cannot abort will kill, and even devour their own young after they have given birth? And what is to say that what humans do is natural? Hospitals go against the laws of nature. The way most societies work go against the laws of nature. Hell, even selflessness goes against the laws of nature.
Quote:
look at the "voluntary action" part....in rape, it is not voluntary.

What makes a rape fetus any less worthy of life than a consentual sex fetus? There is no difference between them, and the fact that you simply seem to care about restricting abortion only if the woman chose sex tells me you are not pro-life, but pro-punishment.

Quote:
what pisses me off is the fact that someone could so blatantly choose sex, and then, ignoring the laws of nature, have the gall to spit in life's face and kill their own child.

Mother nature is funny. Why are so many offspring lost in natural miscarriage?
divineseraph
...ignoring the laws of nature, have the gall to spit in life's face and kill their own child.

What law of nature states that creatures cannot kill their offspring? Very many do.

Quote:
the reason for abortion is merely convenience based on greed, covered over with a sugary coating of self-pride.

Greed? The desire for sex, I'm guessing. If so, what if desire for sex had nothing (or at the least very little) to do with the pregnancy?

*grumble*haven't been online at the right time for a good post since the thread started ... darn time zones and work schedule*grumble* ;p
SunflowerGoddess
Quote:
look at the "voluntary action" part....in rape, it is not voluntary.

What makes a rape fetus any less worthy of life than a consentual sex fetus? There is no difference between them, and the fact that you simply seem to care about restricting abortion only if the woman chose sex tells me you are not pro-life, but pro-punishment.

Nothing makes a rape zygote/fetus any less worthy. I believe all conceptions should end up in birth unless the mothers life is in danger.

Even though I haven't done research on this part, I find mental health for being an issue for getting an abortion really ... a bad excuse. Maybe I am wrong. Could someone supply an example that happened in real life when someone got an abortion due to their mental health? I am really curious about this 3nodding
Does anyone else notice how the lifers in here recently have been predominantly men? confused I can't help but wonder if it's the lack of understanding of pregnancy that's fueling their opinions.
Another thing I don't understand how the law lets this happen is - how can a minor be allowed to get an abortion without parent approval? This is really disgusts me. A minor can't go to their normal doctor without parent permission, they can't take advil without parent permission (most parents wouldn't take there child to court for that. People do that all the time), they can't really take any medications without parent permission, they can't get a permit without parent permission, and I could go on, yet, they can get an abortion without parent permission. What kind of B.S. is that?
My Conscience
Another thing I don't understand how the law lets this happen is - how can a minor be allowed to get an abortion without parent approval? This is really disgusts me. A minor can't go to their normal doctor without parent permission, they can't take advil without parent permission (most parents wouldn't take there child to court for that. People do that all the time), they can't really take any medications without parent permission, they can't get a permit without parent permission, and I could go on, yet, they can get an abortion without parent permission. What kind of B.S. is that?
Minors can go to the doctor without parent permission. There's this thing called the HIPPA privacy practice now, and anything between patient and doctor need not be communicated to the parents.
Crystallyne Vixen
Does anyone else notice how the lifers in here recently have been predominantly men? confused I can't help but wonder if it's the lack of understanding of pregnancy that's fueling their opinions.

My opinions are fueled by my fathers cancer and him dieing from it. He was only in his mid 40's. I saw how life ended so early. I did research, and I came to the conclusion from the legality, biologicial, terminological, and the consititutional information that abortions are unconsititutional.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff