Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, weather is human or not doesnt matter to you clearly. SO if its a "Person" its not okay to kill them? So when do you classify someone a person? Can you kill a baby prior to one year after its birth then? Fine not a year, how about a week? Fine you dont like a week? How bout a day? Can you kill a baby a day after is born? Or maybe an hour? Is it a person after an hours up? Do you base a person on experiances?

Okay, is it a person when its made its first breathe? So where does the fine line between person begin? Please clarify. After how long is it okay to kill a Human?

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
Articlion
Dont for a minute think that im just speaking out to you. This is an open topic, for everyone to read and figure out for themselves.

But when you reply to ones post, one assumes you are arguing with them.

And, as you say, this is an open discussion, I can reply to any post you post. Don't get your undies in a bunch because we're all trounching you in the discussion.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
sachiko_sohma

There is also the morning after pill they can take if their so worried about anything failing or the condom braking.

The morning after pill is SITUATIONAL. You cannot realitically take it every time you have sex. You'd utterly detroy your body with that high a dosage of hormones. The morning after pill is largely functional for instances of rape or if you KNOW somethign has gone wrong with your contraceptive methods.

aaleeyyee's King

Muscular Shoujo

13,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Articlion
The payment is my business if it comes out of my tax dollars. I dont want to pay for your foolish actions. And weather is wrong in my eyes doesnt matter, because its wrong in Gods eyes. And the bible speaks out againts abortion.

Perhaps a bit off topic, but in retrospect of your reply, your tax dollars are paying for the education and training of Illegal aliens, the killing of innocents abroad, the drilling and destruction of irreplaceable land, and the GOP.
Articlion
Okay, weather is human or not doesnt matter to you clearly. SO if its a "Person" its not okay to kill them? So when do you classify someone a person? Can you kill a baby prior to one year after its birth then? Fine not a year, how about a week? Fine you dont like a week? How bout a day? Can you kill a baby a day after is born? Or maybe an hour? Is it a person after an hours up? Do you base a person on experiances?

Okay, is it a person when its made its first breathe? So where does the fine line between person begin? Please clarify. After how long is it okay to kill a Human?

You seem not to realize that the whole debate is centered around whether a fetus, a developing individual from 8 weeks until birth, is a person yet. Nobody is saying an infant or child is not a person, just a fetus.
Genyusai
Always pro-choice, all the way. Although my clergy has specificly labled abortion an abhorrable sin against God, I feel all women should have the power to end an unwanted pregnancy at any time, even long past post partum eek

Unfortnately for some reason that's called murder.

Because at that time it is. There is a reason why late term abortion is illegal espect for a serious medical problem.

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Articlion

The payment is my business if it comes out of my tax dollars. I dont want to pay for your foolish actions.

The price of unwanted, unloved, and abandoned children comes out of your tax dollars. My abortion, "thanks" to the laws against it, does not.

Quote:
And weather is wrong in my eyes doesnt matter, because its wrong in Gods eyes. And the bible speaks out againts abortion.

...*snerks*

I'm a dirty heathen pagan who follows Athene. Your "god" and your Bible means about as much to me as if a five year old came up to me with a book of fairy tales and told me that a fairy godmother told me I couldn't eat pumpkins because they can become coaches.

Oh, and chapter and verse, please? Cause there's nothing in there about Thou Shalt not Getteth an Abortion. There is something in there about the loss of a fetus being worth money, not life for life.
Articlion
And weather is wrong in my eyes doesnt matter, because its wrong in Gods eyes. And the bible speaks out againts abortion.

Where in the Bible? Show me, as if the Bible were of any legal consequence.

Maybe selective abortion should be mentioned in the first post.

Just a thought.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
Articlion

The payment is my business if it comes out of my tax dollars. I dont want to pay for your foolish actions. And weather is wrong in my eyes doesnt matter, because its wrong in Gods eyes. And the bible speaks out againts abortion.

If I have an abortion, I'll have to pay out of pocket.
If I have a baby, I'll have to resort to WIC and welfare. Your tax dollars will pay for it for the next five years at the very least.

I don't believe in your god. You might as well tell me that your imaginery friend says it's wrong.

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Articlion

Personhood legally commences at birth (or during childbirth, IIRC) and not a second sooner.

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
First and formost, it's whither. A very common mistake to make, as there are three different 'whither' (Whither, weather, wither), but that is the correct spelling for what you're trying to put. Normally I would let it slide, but you're using it. A lot.

Articlion
Okay, weather is human or not doesnt matter to you clearly. SO if its a "Person" its not okay to kill them?

Quote:
So when do you classify someone a person?

I do once the baby realises it's surroundings. Before then it's just an animal. However, this is all personal opinion, which differs from person to person.

Quote:
Can you kill a baby prior to one year after its birth then?

Before one year... after it's birth...? What? Please restate the quesiton.

Quote:
Fine not a year, how about a week? Fine you dont like a week? How bout a day? Can you kill a baby a day after is born? Or maybe an hour? Is it a person after an hours up? Do you base a person on experiances?

Pro-choicers, for the most part, grant it upon birth, as does the law. That is what we go by. What YOU go by is different, obviously.

Quote:

Again, personal opinions.
Moniquill
Articlion

Because there are contraceptives that will do the work for you. So you dont have to murder a child, instead, the sperm will never meet the egg, thus making a complete set of DNA which will eventually become an Adult granted life is in its favor. (please dont manipulate this, because we all know death can happen to anyone. No what ifs)

Only barrier methods prevent the sperm from ever meeting the egg, and those are the least relaible contraceptive devices available. All hormonal methods of birth control focus on preventing implantation and thus pregnancy, not upon preventing conception itself.

Also, do not confuse MAY with WILL. An oocyte MAY because a complete adult human someday. It might also become the product of mensturation. Or a miscarriage. Or a hideously deformed stillborn. Or an infant that dies in infancy or childhood.
Wow you totaly manipulated my post, like i had asked you not too. Either way, Im just kicking a dead horse, because you clearly wont accept responsiblilty for your actions. Hands down, your a compulsive murderer, and you are in denial. Because your "self-righteous."
Nethilia
Articlion

The payment is my business if it comes out of my tax dollars. I dont want to pay for your foolish actions.

The price of unwanted, unloved, and abandoned children comes out of your tax dollars. My abortion, "thanks" to the laws against it, does not.

Quote:

...*snerks*

I'm a dirty heathen pagan who follows Athene. Your "god" and your Bible means about as much to me as if a five year old came up to me with a book of fairy tales and told me that a fairy godmother told me I couldn't eat pumpkins because they can become coaches.

Oh, and chapter and verse, please? Cause there's nothing in there about Thou Shalt not Getteth an Abortion. There is something in there about the loss of a fetus being worth money, not life for life.

I don't think they said any about abortion, they do say something about unjust killing but then again they stoned people to death for having affairs,but that could apply to abortions. But I don't read the bible so couldn't say much about it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff