Welcome to Gaia! ::

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Keltoi Samurai
more importantly, though, and the thing you're all missing: it's Wisconsin. Who the ******** cares about Wisconsin?

I mean, seriously. we'd be better off just selling them to Canadia, anyways

Hey, ******** you! scream

We can't lose the Green Bay Packers! Are you nuts?

Eloquent Streaker

Capricious Conundrum
I'd consider it a terrorist attack, but I find both your implication of christianity and the united states republican party simply because they are both known to count pro-life individuals among them,
The only group known to pull s**t like this in America have been conservative Christian extremists. There isn't a single example of an irreligious pro-life Democrat killing an abortion doctor that I know of.

Quote:
and your assumption that the bombing was motivated by pro-life ideology to be rather unseemly.
Why the ******** else would someone specifically bomb an ABORTION CLINIC? There's literally NO other reason to do it.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Requiem in Mortis
Capricious Conundrum
I'd consider it a terrorist attack, but I find both your implication of christianity and the united states republican party simply because they are both known to count pro-life individuals among them,
The only group known to pull s**t like this in America have been conservative Christian extremists. There isn't a single example of an irreligious pro-life Democrat killing an abortion doctor that I know of.

Quote:
and your assumption that the bombing was motivated by pro-life ideology to be rather unseemly.
Why the ******** else would someone specifically bomb an ABORTION CLINIC? There's literally NO other reason to do it.
QFE

Mega Noob

Looks like he's being charged with arson.

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
black_wing_angel
Keltoi Samurai
more importantly, though, and the thing you're all missing: it's Wisconsin. Who the ******** cares about Wisconsin?

meh. don't much care for American Foosball.

really, if we lose 'em, what's the worst as can happen? it's not like it'd shame us on an international level, because even if they're the greatest team in the world, no other country plays, so the NEW team that takes over as the greatest team in the US would by default become the greatest in the world.

all-told, we lose nothing.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Keltoi Samurai
black_wing_angel
Keltoi Samurai

really, if we lose 'em, what's the worst as can happen? it's not like it'd shame us on an international level, because even if they're the greatest team in the world, no other country plays, so the NEW team that takes over as the greatest team in the US would by default become the greatest in the world.

We lose everything!

We'll have to face the reality that the greatest football team in history (both versions), is a band of Canucks! That simply can not happen!

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
black_wing_angel
Keltoi Samurai
black_wing_angel
Keltoi Samurai

We lose everything!

We'll have to face the reality that the greatest football team in history (both versions), is a band of Canucks! That simply can not happen!
Think we can get back on topic?

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Steam Punk Adept
black_wing_angel
Keltoi Samurai
black_wing_angel
Keltoi Samurai

We lose everything!

the fact that Wisconsin sucks IS on topic.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Keltoi Samurai
Steam Punk Adept
black_wing_angel
Keltoi Samurai
black_wing_angel
Keltoi Samurai

We lose everything!

False, Case and Point, That 70's Show

Alien Dog

17,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Steam Punk Adept
Keltoi Samurai
Steam Punk Adept
black_wing_angel
Keltoi Samurai

We lose everything!

False, Case and Point, That 70's Show

which wasn't filmed in Wisconsin, only had one Wisconsinite on the cast, and wasn't even set in an actual Wisconsin town.

one of the cast was Ukrainian!

so, even if I were to agree with your appraisal of That 70's Show, you'd still be wrong for using it as evidence that Wisconsin didn't suck.

Greedy Consumer

Keltoi Samurai
Suicidesoldier#1
Keltoi Samurai
Suicidesoldier#1
Keltoi Samurai
The Sky Does Not Bow
Thank god nobody was hurt.

there's some irony in that statement. can you find it?

Nope.

didn't think you would, hence why I wasn't asking you.

now, please, could you maybe herp your derp elsewhere? thanks.

Of course not, that would be silly.

you're . . . gonna follow me around, now, aren't you? like, until I lose the will to live and go do something drastic like eat a gun, or swallow a bunch of pills, or read a Stephenie Meyer novel, or something else that would have drastic, brain death-inducing effects?
seems like your enjoying his company

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Keltoi Samurai
Suicidesoldier#1
Keltoi Samurai
Suicidesoldier#1
Keltoi Samurai
The Sky Does Not Bow

Nope.

didn't think you would, hence why I wasn't asking you.

now, please, could you maybe herp your derp elsewhere? thanks.

Of course not, that would be silly.

you're . . . gonna follow me around, now, aren't you? like, until I lose the will to live and go do something drastic like eat a gun, or swallow a bunch of pills, or read a Stephenie Meyer novel, or something else that would have drastic, brain death-inducing effects?

You mean other than Gaia?
Keltoi Samurai
The Sky Does Not Bow
Keltoi Samurai
The Sky Does Not Bow

yeah it's not like it's a regularly used turn of phrase or whatever

actually, I was going with the fact that the bomber was, more than probably anyways, trying to kill people in the name of God, the same God you were thanking that nobody died.

Or possibly they timed the explosion when they knew nobody would be actually injured, and merely intended to scare people and damage property.
Firebird Trans Am GTA_87
Suicidesoldier#1
Well, I'm sure you could go somewhere else and feel the same way.

There are two places I will never travel to: Africa... and the South. Both places will rape you of your sanity.

Been here 3 years and I'm not insane yet.

Probably has a lot more to do with your attitudes towards the South prior to actually spending time here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff