Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sirus
<center>Domo-kun says:
domokun
God invented paragraphs in the Bible, so use them! Or else you will be twice smitten with volumous lightning!

</center>
It's funny. I actualy have read some of the bible, although I am atheist. There really are some good leasons to be learned from it. 3nodding

Although it should be noted that you can't say "God exists because the bible said so" and "The bible is right because God said so." It's circular logic and therefore flawed neutral
Kirkus Maximus
Sirus
<center>Domo-kun says:
domokun
God invented paragraphs in the Bible, so use them! Or else you will be twice smitten with volumous lightning!

</center>
It's funny. I actualy have read some of the bible, although I am atheist. There really are some good leasons to be learned from it. 3nodding

Although it should be noted that you can't say "God exists because the bible said so" and "The bible is right because God said so." It's circular logic and therefore flawed neutral
the only people who think like that are small children and fundamentalists

[edit] not all fundamentalists mind you, i'm not looking to start any arguements sweatdrop
I think gos is a figmant of the imagination. So basically everyone is a scitz. jk. God was created to give people hope for a better future. People need to beleive in themselves, not some imaginary freind.
I believe in a god, but not in man's theory of what god actually is... all the rituals, masses, readings, stuff like that seem so silly to me =/ I think it's just enough to believe in what you believe and not insult anyone else about it like my school does...

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
`Cloud.
NO GOD NO PEACE; KNOW GOD KNOW PEACE

If you can sum up your opnion on a god in less than ten words, you have not really thought about it.

Me? You have to ask which god you want to know my opinion. I have 7 personals and many more non-personals.
umm... I'm wearing socks
Nethilia
`Cloud.

If you can sum up your opnion on a god in less than ten words, you have not really thought about it.

Me? You have to ask which god you want to know my opinion. I have 7 personals and many more non-personals.
i don't think that person was summarizing their opinion, but rather, posting a silly little play on words that has little relevence to the topic at hand.

also - could you possibly explain what you me what you meant in that last sentence, i'm totally lost sweatdrop
and you can't see them
dragonmasta2310
umm... I'm wearing socks

Congradulations
Moonlight Man
Kirkus Maximus
Sirus
<center>Domo-kun says:
domokun

</center>

the only people who think like that are small children and fundamentalists

[edit] not all fundamentalists mind you, i'm not looking to start any arguements sweatdrop
Nice save xd
Yeah. It's a common argument. The logical nonsense bothers me...
Silver_Loki
dragonmasta2310
umm... I'm wearing socks

Congradulations

thanks... but my point is i don't belive in a god and i shouldn't waste my time explaining that (yes i know I am wasting my time by writing this)
YELL AT ME!!!!!!! isn't that all you ppl do here in extended discussion?

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Moonlight Man
Nethilia
`Cloud.

i don't think that person was summarizing their opinion, but rather, posting a silly little play on words that has little relevence to the topic at hand.

also - could you possibly explain what you me what you meant in that last sentence, i'm totally lost sweatdrop

The last sentence is basically saying, "I follow many gods. Asking me to summarize my opinion on god means you have to ask about which one, since I believe in many of them."
dragonmasta2310
YELL AT ME!!!!!!! isn't that all you ppl do here in extended discussion?

I think you are the only one yelling (whispers) wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces