Welcome to Gaia! ::

F-a-k-e.

stare
It depends. I believe in it when someone who really knows what they are doing does it because I always get really accurate readings. I don't belive in those who do it for moneyy or online and stuff like that cause they usually don't know what they are doing. But as part of my heritage my mom is teaching me how and she'll pass on her deck to me one day. But I don't make it part of my daily life, just on my birthday 4laugh

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
My religion tells me not to mess with stuff like that ._. I phear them.
Yep,, kind of irritating when the cards tell the truth sometimes.
Tarot readings are a method used to help guide people, not to help provide a solid path of what will occur, simply what possibly can if they continue to act in the manner that they currently are. I've been doing tarot readings since I was roughly 13-14. Started off shabby and got exceptionally well at it, though haven't done it in a few months due to school and work and what not.

It's always bothered me how people dismiss things like this. Unfortunately, the world of fortune telling is poisoned by people who are in it for the money, and simply provide what a subject would like to hear, rather than be honest and straight forward.
LivingRain
I definitely believe that tarot readings can be real and correct. ^__^ I certainly think it's easy for people to be silly about them and fake it, but for someone who really puts effort into it and knows how to do it, I think it can work very well. ^.^

I definetly believe you're a stupid b***h. [insert that face thats gay as ******** here]

4,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
I belief in Tarot readings, and that they are accurate.
I actually did readings before in my life, I had my own cards, till I lost them, funny thing I read that something was goung to get lost... That was my last reading...

My religion don't see it with good eyes that, but we can belief in all sort of stuff right?

rijii_ahiru's Senpai

Light Lightbringer

I have a deck of tarot cards, but I hardly ever use them. My friends used to come to me to get guidance for situations in their life.
But I don't try to tell people's fortunes or anything like that.

Shirtless Fairy

The thing with the Tarot is that can be interpeted any way you want it to be. A recently forune telling my friend got proves how lame tellers have gotten nowadays. Please note I can't remember what the cards she got were, so I'm making it up:

Tatot Reader: You see, this card is the Wheel of Fortune. Then you have the Hanged Man, followed by the Queen of Pentacles. Is there someone rich in your family?

Friend: Yeah, my grandma.

Tarot Reader: And she is old...? (here I muttered 'no s**t', because if it's a grandma it would be completely obvious she's old)

Friend: Yes...

Tarot Reader: Beware *blah blah blah prophecy blah blah dried up river blah blah*

Doesn't that pull off as lame to you?
I dont believe in the steriotype that they predict the future as I do them myself, but I have found them very handy for taking into consideration different aspects of situations that I am meditation on which is what terot was orriginally created for.
sometimes it can be true, which isn't all that often, but most the time, it's bull.
here is proof that tarot cards don't work:

have our fate read by the card

have your fated read again. do it 8 times.
Naid Sanders
here is proof that tarot cards don't work:

have our fate read by the card

have your fated read again. do it 8 times.

Tarot cards don't tell you about "fate." rolleyes

I love how most of the idiots in this thread dismiss it as fake without having the slightest idea what it's for or how it works. Come on, guys. I don't know how a ******** telephone works but tha doesn't make it sensible for me to decide that they are therefor nothing but a conspiracy.
I've been reading Tarot cards since November 3rd, 1994 and I was taught by my mother who's been reading since the 1960s. I believe that Tarot cards are definately tools to help people find out about aspects of their self or their path that they may not have known before. Of course, there are frauds out there, but there are frauds out there in everything. And I've been a part of, either first hand or by the hand of people I've read for, some amazing things.

So yes, I deeply believe in the power of the Tarot cards.
RT x Pathogen
LivingRain
I definitely believe that tarot readings can be real and correct. ^__^ I certainly think it's easy for people to be silly about them and fake it, but for someone who really puts effort into it and knows how to do it, I think it can work very well. ^.^

I definetly believe you're a stupid b***h. [insert that face thats gay as ******** here]
my first post asked that you be respectful of others and they're opinions so i'm going to give you your only warning here next time i will ask you to leave my thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff