Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone ever really need your friends and they're all having a fights and really need you more? I just cant seem to not help my friends even when i really need help. Like your the person that needs support and feel orrible when you dont give it.
Yes! My friends all had this huge fight last year and I was caught in the middle of it because the 'leaders' of the opposing sides were both my best friends. When one told the other to go kill herself I took sides with my flutist friend and we were all angry at each other for a month. But at the Ren Fest everything got worked out and now we're all like a giant family. I like it better this way.

But anyway, it's really frustrating when your friends are warring and you're kind of like, "Hello, someone listen to me!" It feels like they're ignoring you and being selfish. But give them time. They'll get over it, hopefully, and mature a little bit.

Soft Doughnut's Pardner

Astounding Loiterer

And THAT, my dear friend, is why I am completely happy with only having one close friend.
Although, it wasn't really me who was taking sides, it was my friends who were taking sides. You see, on time, this guy who I really didn't like pushed it to far and made one of my frinds cry. When I couldn't find her, I walked up to the guy, pushed him against the wall and took a few dirty shots at him, making sore I didn't hurt him to much. I even put my hair up in a high bun in case it became an all out brawl! Anyways, then we got into the street, I threw a few rocks at him, chased him around with a giant stick of would(two inches thick, two metres long), threw THAT at him and a couple seconds later, my friends showed up, who were also friends with the guy I was fighting, and they aproached me to ask why I was fighting him. Eh, for a second there, I had thought they were going to help me and when they didn't I had felt my first feelings of betrayel.
As you can imagine, we havn't really been all buddy-buddy ever since.
I think the most brilliant manuver I've ever seen was by an old grilfriend named Jackie. She was always the quiet on in our group and our group sounds like yours...always fighting and always breaking into drama. One day she just looked over at me and said. "I am so sick of this. And if this doesn't work I'm never talking to these losers again." And with that she brilliantly burst out into tears and started screaming and crying that no body in our group even liked eachother and that we should all just never speak to eachother again... Everyone was SO shocked that she had flipped and felt so bad for causeing such a scene that they couldn't fight in public for about a month! It was great!

PS~I don't really revisit too many threads, so if you have questions or comments on anything I write... Please feel free to PM me!Thanks!
I am always in fights with my friends because I technically hate them all.

I hate everyone around me and I am a bitter person, what a shame stare
I had to learn to stay the hell out of my friends' unending drama. I have enough stress of my own, and while I want to be there for them, my mental and emotional health was suffering from problems that had nothing to do with me.
It's alsways good to stay calm in such situations. However, even mediating may be difficult becuase when emotions are high, the truth is easily twisted and you wont get much "sorting it out" done, sadly. Im glad I have nerd friends that arent dramatic razz

My friends have done that time to time. That's about the time I say "******** it" and find someone new to hang out with. If they decide to act a bit more mature, then I hang with them and bring a new person into the group. My circle of friends has grown quite large due to that sort of tactic.

^^' Yea i cant help get into this even if its hurting me, I mean he is my B/F and you cant just be like sorry cant help you to someone you love, I cant at least...

Ah, but if your boyfriend keeps dragging you down, then is he really a boyfriend you should be going out with?

Just a thought darling.
best thing to do is NOT TO TAKE SIDES!!! they are big enough to settle it themselves...
yeah i know my best friedns is just differrent and yet everyone hates her but the thng is is shes a really nice person and i respect her but everyone gets into fights with herand i which i could help but i don't know how but i think u guys just gave me an idea thasnk
He doesnt keep draggin me down smile we have had plenty of happy times, just when we hit bad times they are ussually really bad. I guess all i can do is support my bf not take sides and just let it figure itself out. Thanks guys smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff