Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Zealot

ShepardShepardShepardShep
Suicidesoldier#1
I say we create an opposing force reinforcing our ideals and propagating concepts that ultimately are back in with the roots of helping other, spreading education so people will adopt the new ideas rather than staying in their current position, subtly causing a shift in their positions, until, they more or less realize what the right thing to do is.

We shall start this via making blogs and facebook posts, addressing core concepts and key ideas currently floating around on the internet.

Essentially, we'll win them over using our superior logic and less hostile like behavior.

Eventually they won't be as addicted to anger and rage, and other people will realize this is not the right way to handle things, distancing the ones who seem to be there for anger for anger's sake, who will reluctantly be accepted, but expose the key failure.

Eh, that works I guess. I just don't know if I trust you with influence over the masses. >.>

What could you possibly be referring to? ninja
Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1
I say we create an opposing force reinforcing our ideals and propagating concepts that ultimately are back in with the roots of helping other, spreading education so people will adopt the new ideas rather than staying in their current position, subtly causing a shift in their positions, until, they more or less realize what the right thing to do is.

We shall start this via making blogs and facebook posts, addressing core concepts and key ideas currently floating around on the internet.

Essentially, we'll win them over using our superior logic and less hostile like behavior.

Eventually they won't be as addicted to anger and rage, and other people will realize this is not the right way to handle things, distancing the ones who seem to be there for anger for anger's sake, who will reluctantly be accepted, but expose the key failure.

Eh, that works I guess. I just don't know if I trust you with influence over the masses. >.>

Quote:
making blogs and facebook posts, addressing core concepts and key ideas currently floating around on the internet. Essentially, we'll win them over using our superior logic and less hostile like behavior.

that right there could be applied to anything.

Fanatical Zealot

Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1

Quote:
making blogs and facebook posts, addressing core concepts and key ideas currently floating around on the internet. Essentially, we'll win them over using our superior logic and less hostile like behavior.

Yeah...?

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Suicidesoldier#1

Simplest answer is to just ignore 'em. Tumblrfems are looking for attention. Don't feed the trolls.
Exoth XIII
Suicidesoldier#1

Simplest answer is to just ignore 'em. Tumblrfems are looking for attention. Don't feed the trolls.

... and people are taking these attention-whores and trolls so seriously that it's discredited the entire feminist movement.

I hate you all.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Exoth XIII
Suicidesoldier#1

... and people are taking these attention-whores and trolls so seriously that it's discredited the entire feminist movement.

I hate you all.

You're welcome.
Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1

Quote:

Yeah...?

So basically, if it makes sense and it's possible, you're probably not the first to think of it. In fact, it's probably already being done. Hell, I'm pretty sure it was even on the news.
Exoth XIII
Exoth XIII
Suicidesoldier#1

I hate you all.

You're welcome.

So, treat everyone equally and think like a human? I wish more people did. We wouldn't have this problem if it were so.

Fanatical Zealot

Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1

Quote:

Yeah...?

So basically, if it makes sense and it's possible, you're probably not the first to think of it. In fact, it's probably already being done. Hell, I'm pretty sure it was even on the news.

I think you might be surprised to find out how stuff in the real world works. xp

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1

Quote:

Yeah...?

I think you might be surprised to find out how stuff in the real world works. xp

In the real world, people tend to ignore blogs and facebook posts with logic they don't agree with. As Dale Carnegie put it, "a man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still."
The way to do it is to be real freaking insidious about it. You have to make friends with the people you disagree with, and little by little mold their way of thinking, with such subtlety that they themselves think that they came up with the idea.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1

Quote:

Yeah...?

You've left me confused.

Fanatical Zealot

Exoth XIII
Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1

Yeah...?

In the real world, people tend to ignore blogs and facebook posts with logic they don't agree with. As Dale Carnegie put it, "a man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still."
The way to do it is to be real freaking insidious about it. You have to make friends with the people you disagree with, and little by little mold their way of thinking, with such subtlety that they themselves think that they came up with the idea.

Well that was part of my plan.

Become one with them, spread good ideas. I see like, the world "climate change" replacing "global warming" or the idea of the "proletariat" and even weird s**t like "rape culture", and I realize that all of this is coming from the same primary source and everyone is just adopting the ideas.

Which is why it's become such a fad. So, I figure, make better ideas, and people will just use those to argue people with. Then it catches on and people are just like "idk where that s**t came from"; but I do, so ******** yeah.

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Suicidesoldier#1
Exoth XIII
Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1

Yeah...?

Become one with them, spread good ideas. I see like, the world "climate change" replacing "global warming" or the idea of the "proletariat" and even weird s**t like "rape culture", and I realize that all of this is coming from the same primary source and everyone is just adopting the ideas.

Herein lies the problem, though. Unlike "climate change," or even "immigration," Tumblrfems don't actually believe in what they're saying. It's an excuse for sympathy. Trying to sway them, little by little, it won't work.
Like I said, best way to deal with that is, ignore it and it'll go away.

Fanatical Zealot

Exoth XIII
Suicidesoldier#1
Exoth XIII
Suicidesoldier#1

Herein lies the problem, though. Unlike "climate change," or even "immigration," Tumblrfems don't actually believe in what they're saying. It's an excuse for sympathy. Trying to sway them, little by little, it won't work.

Ah, but that's only a percentage.

When I introduce the good ideas it will alienate those who are just hostile to be hostile, with an addiction to anger and outrage.

They'll divide themselves based on that. ninja

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Suicidesoldier#1
Exoth XIII
Suicidesoldier#1
Exoth XIII
Suicidesoldier#1

Ah, but that's only a percentage.

When I introduce the good ideas it will alienate those who are just hostile to be hostile, with an addiction to anger and outrage.

They'll divide themselves based on that. ninja

I think the percentage is a lot closer to 100 than you make it out to be.
But by all means, test it out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces