Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who do you MOSTLY steryotype?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Family.. it's always the youngest that never gets punished and middle is the worst of.. bah.. sad

Shy Tycoon

Gorthaur
I stereotype everyone.

Just like I stereotype you as a spam merchant who posts repeat topics.

Hahaha, agreed.

Eh, I tend to subconsciously stereotype people based on their clothing, which, all in all, is very logical.

If you see a girl walking down the hall in a mini leather skirt, and matching black leather tankini, with strap stilletos, you are automatically going to think she's a whore/slut. Which she probably is.
Sometimes I find myself stereotyping cisgendered people (for those who aren't aware of the term, it's used to mean someone whose gender is in line with their physical sex - a "normal" person compared to a transgendered person).
I don't stereotype anybody or anything.. I don't sink to that level. A couple reasons for that are becuz im in bad i used to be bi and im really smart.. I know what ppl call us and its WRONG>>
Kayoxs
Sereotypes are stupid and I try not to use them stare
he he he u dress like i do ^_^
I portray the classic, but rare, care giver. I give without limit......unless of coarse it's gold blaugh
i try not to steritype anyone. i spent all of high school trying to break and prove steriotypes wrong! i don't think it is necessary to steriotype anyone! but if others do then i can't stop them. i will just have to keep proving them wrong!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff