Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Tony Reagan Washington
Divine_Malevolence
Tony Reagan Washington
You don't like what Obama's doing, so you think he's from Kenya and a terrorist! You're a racist! How dare you continue disagreeing with me when I claim to have evidence but don't cite any!

*Sigh*

Dammit Joe, I need you here to demonstrate that not all conservatives are stupid enough to drown in six inches of water when left unattended.
muh ad hominem
Can't ad hominem if not up against an argument.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Tony Reagan Washington

: marked by or being an attack on an opponent's character rather than by an answer to the contentions made

If no contentions are made, it is thusly not an ad hominem.
AKA "Can't ad hominem if not up against an argument."
Dumbass.

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Tony Reagan Washington

See, you've actually been doing this the whole time. I only just then called you on it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Divine_Malevolence
Tony Reagan Washington
You don't like what Obama's doing, so you think he's from Kenya and a terrorist! You're a racist! How dare you continue disagreeing with me when I claim to have evidence but don't cite any!

*Sigh*

Dammit Joe, I need you here to demonstrate that not all conservatives are stupid enough to drown in six inches of water when left unattended.

Take heart. No one with any sense sees Tony as the face of the right wing.
Listen, I realize that you are probably all children, protected from the realities of life and here only by virtue of internet access that you don't have to pay for yourself, but do any of you actually know what's going on out here? Do you have any idea what you're up against when you quit getting an allowance?
I'm not trying to be insulting, I just want to know: what does universal healthcare mean to you? What does universal education mean? I know it's easy to get into personal disputes with politicians you've never met, but what do you want to happen to us? How can you make it happen?

Obama may not be the perfect multi tool, most politicians are just machines for telling us what we want to hear. But I heard what I wanted to hear at the sotu, free healthcare, free education, those things will make it better for everyone, even the people who don't need it.

So be honest, right, fair, and real. What do you want to happen and how do you think the powers that be can make it happen? What can you do to make it happen? And, seriously, I enjoyed philosophy 101, but one more argument on how people should argue, and I'm going to find a way to barf in your lap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff