Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, it's Valentine's Day and you're:

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 28, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6

Ah, someone who's aware it's a saint's day! The apostrophe is correctly positioned, too!
Alleluia!
am gonna spank my girlfirend
I've never really been real big on Valentine's Day, but recently I met a young lass that makes my head spin. whee She's the greatest person ever and has a smile that out-shines the sun, eyes that I could just get lost in, and a personality that you only find once in a lifetime. On Valentine's Day I'm going to ask her out. 3nodding Wish me luck!
Cold Dream
I've never really been real big on Valentine's Day, but recently I met a young lass that makes my head spin. whee She's the greatest person ever and has a smile that out-shines the sun, eyes that I could just get lost in, and a personality that you only find once in a lifetime. On Valentine's Day I'm going to ask her out. 3nodding Wish me luck!
What a wonderful holiday that promotes the greatest feeling in the world.
Cold Dream
Cold Dream
What a wonderful holiday that promotes the greatest feeling in the world.
Everyone, on Valentine's Day, find that special someone and let them know how you feel! whee
I find it depressing when everyone askes you 'what did you get? what did you get?' and I feel such a moron when I have to say nothing. I ended up deciding it's just another day where couples all decide to show their love for each other. Yeah, Valentine's Day would be an awesome day of the year, but when I walk into my flat and there's just the usual couple of bills then I just decide that it's not worth bothering with. Maybe if I loved someone then I might feel differently. I don't object to other people who may have found that special person expressing their love to each other, but to me, it's just another day of the year.
I dont care so much about what I get on that day as compared to who I am with.
Shygirl7
I dont care so much about what I get on that day as compared to who I am with.
Haha, nice name, my old nickname was Shyguy. Just thought I'd say something. sweatdrop
V-day I think is pretty much a hallmark holiday. Love is something that shouldn't be celebrated on a specific day of the year, but always. heart
im not a big fan of valentines day.dont like it that much.
Sadly i wouldnt know.Ive never loved anyone so Ive never spend this holiday with anyone i love.
i don't need a 'holiday' to spend money on my gf or spend time with her..i do that all the time anyway! xd
its not that bad..... whee even though..i dont ever do anything really special for it... sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff