Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Admirer

Well, I guess you could always take a slab of steak and wrap it around your member. Nothing to worry about "consent" and you get to beat your meat.

ninja

Shy Fairy

I once heard somebody who had a beastiality fetish saying, that the animals are capable of consenting because if they're okay with it, then they'll just stand there and let it happen instead of running away.

So if the animal runs away, it isn't consenting, but if it lets the human ******** it, then it is consenting? I don't even know.

Also, if an animal isn't capable of consenting just because it's cannot verbally say yes or no, then by that logic, it should also be illegal to have sex with a mute person.

Adored Admirer

dolly milk
I once heard somebody who had a beastiality fetish saying, that the animals are capable of consenting because if they're okay with it, then they'll just stand there and let it happen instead of running away.

So if the animal runs away, it isn't consenting, but if it lets the human ******** it, then it is consenting? I don't even know.

Also, if an animal isn't capable of consenting just because it's cannot verbally say yes or no, then by that logic, it should also be illegal to have sex with a mute person.

It's "bestiality". Think "best" because it is best.
I honestly wouldn't have a problem with bestiality if there were a way for the animal to consent. You can argue all you want as to what that entails, but in my opinion it's not really clear enough to justify engaging in sex with an animal. Now if a dog humps you and that gets you off feel free to let it continue, but that doesn't mean it's consenting to you doing the same to it.

Regarding the equality between human beings and animals, however: I think that we human beings place too much weight on our own existence. We think we're special, but we're just animals who have managed to out-evolve the others. Many of our behaviors are just advanced animal behaviors: We build fences instead of establishing pee barriers, we build houses and cities when other animals establish nests, dens, and hives, we work really well in groups the way some animals work well in packs.

I think what really sets us apart from most animals is our ability to question the world around us, but I believe that other species could adopt this quality as they evolved.

I also think it's natural for us to place our species above the others, though, even if I don't think we're necessarily special. It's a survival instinct. The human race would crumble if we empathized more with turtles than one another.
Xiam
Tadpole Jackson
the premise makes the false assertion that any animal is our equal.

And that premise makes the false assertion that we are somehow greater than the other animals just because we know to make horrific scars upon the Earth's surface as we bend its resources to our will.

that's a pretty fair assertion: we've had more effect on this planet than any other species, ******** yeah humanity brotodile.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Tadpole Jackson
Xiam
Tadpole Jackson
the premise makes the false assertion that any animal is our equal.

And that premise makes the false assertion that we are somehow greater than the other animals just because we know to make horrific scars upon the Earth's surface as we bend its resources to our will.

that's a pretty fair assertion: we've had more effect on this planet than any other species, ******** yeah humanity brotodile.

Yeah, hooray for us not realizing we're a part of this planet and what effect we do to it will inevitably come back to bite us in the a**.

Eloquent Streaker

tfwbtr
I think having sex with animals is better than eating them, but still pretty gross.

Quote:
I think having sex with animals is better than eating them, but still pretty gross.

Quote:
I think having sex with animals is better than eating them

Quote:
I think having sex with animals is better than eating them

Well, I'm going to bed before any more of my brain cells commit suicide due to trying to comprehend the sheer idiocy of this statement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff