Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Noob

Someday I will get something other than philosopher's cache or crumpled paper from the the dumpster dive, SOMEDAY.

What's the best thing you've gotten out of dumpster diving?

Super Cyclops

I got 34 Philo Caches before I stopped diving. Tried again just now and guess what I got?

As for the other question, I dunno what's the best item I got, I've lost track of my inv (got 583 items. I really really need to do some cleaning up SOMEDAY).

Dapper Reveler

Dapper Noob

Avgvsto
you sir are awesome for this

Dapper Noob

Nuclear Muchacho
I got 34 Philo Caches before I stopped diving. Tried again just now and guess what I got?

As for the other question, I dunno what's the best item I got, I've lost track of my inv (got 583 items. I really really need to do some cleaning up SOMEDAY).

I believe in you!! You will get an item worth more than those pesky caches. I just got Curator from hell heck yes!

Super Cyclops

QueenMango
Nuclear Muchacho

I believe in you!! You will get an item worth more than those pesky caches. I just got Curator from hell heck yes!

That makes one of us... xp

Ah well, gotta keep tryen I guess.

Dapper Noob

Nuclear Muchacho
QueenMango
Nuclear Muchacho

That makes one of us... xp

Ah well, gotta keep tryen I guess.

Also just got "too sexy for my shirt" yeah don't give up!

Dedicated Firestarter

23,975 Points
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Firestarter 200
Best item? I'm wearing it, stigian sam or somthing. Its the ruffled gold cross thing.
never tried it

Beloved Sex Symbol

omg i just did it for the first time and got a crystal box with kaya the cat in it biggrin
Like a bunch of cardboard... wait is this a gaia thing or something? sweatdrop

Super Cyclops

Ivy Moon-Fox
omg i just did it for the first time and got a crystal box with kaya the cat in it biggrin

eek omgwtf?!

Beloved Sex Symbol

yesterday i got happy buzzing bee and today i got dancing red flower
No idea what you are talking about.
Breeze blanket

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items