Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arcoon Effox
Suicidesoldier#1
Arcoon Effox
far_river_arms_vi
Arcoon Effox
You're not "from" anywhere. Your Post History (a grand total of 166 of them at the time of this writing) only goes back to last week — but even if that weren't the case, how exactly would being "from here" make you less of a troll?

...Oh, and apparently you do go to the GD, otherwise you couldn't have made this, nor any of those posts you made over there.

No, I'm from here. This is an extra account.
...so you have an extra account that you use to make troll threads?

Thanks; I'll add that to the report.
far_river_arms_section_vi
You can't tell me where I'm from no matter how aggressively you search through my post history.
"Aggressively search through your post history"? I clicked 'Post History' then went to the last page (12). Since it had nothing on it, I clicked on the next page back (11). Done.

Don't flatter yourself into thinking that I needed to invest any such effort, dude. The mule you're using is less than a week old; I couldn't have done an "aggressive search" if I'd wanted to.
nice one by the way.
...huh?

This guy keeps getting temp banned so he makes new accounts.
Gee, I wonder if he keeps getting banned for making spam threads where he's not supposed to...?
Suicidesoldier#1
He just is insane.
Nah; just stuck on 'stupid'.

Posting in spam threads is a reportable offence. Fyi.

Fanatical Zealot

Arcoon Effox
Suicidesoldier#1
Arcoon Effox
far_river_arms_vi
Arcoon Effox
You're not "from" anywhere. Your Post History (a grand total of 166 of them at the time of this writing) only goes back to last week — but even if that weren't the case, how exactly would being "from here" make you less of a troll?

...Oh, and apparently you do go to the GD, otherwise you couldn't have made this, nor any of those posts you made over there.

You can't tell me where I'm from no matter how aggressively you search through my post history.
"Aggressively search through your post history"? I clicked 'Post History' then went to the last page (12). Since it had nothing on it, I clicked on the next page back (11). Done.

Don't flatter yourself into thinking that I needed to invest any such effort, dude. The mule you're using is less than a week old; I couldn't have done an "aggressive search" if I'd wanted to.
nice one by the way.
...huh?

Gee, I wonder if he keeps getting banned for making spam threads where he's not supposed to...?
Suicidesoldier#1
He just is insane.
Nah; just stuck on 'stupid'.

But is that not insane? wink

Maybe. Idk. xp
Suicidesoldier#1
Suicidesoldier#1
Arcoon Effox
far_river_arms_vi

nice one by the way.
...huh?

He just is insane.

You're the one who's insane.

Maybe.

But that does not also mean that you are not insane.

I might be crazy but you're batshit nutters bro.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff