Welcome to Gaia! ::

Little Enigma's Partner

Greedy Genius

So I had a great time with this guy last Sunday. I know it's one day only so of course I shouldn't be getting too carried away with myself. Still at times I find myself either getting clingy or over thinking about certain similar experiences I have faced. I had a fun time, and that is what he claimed he had also. He was honest with not knowing what he wants so this coincides with how I feel too. Especially if he is truthful about claiming that he just got out of a relationship. I can totally understand if be doesn't want to jump into anything fast. That is why I'd rather take things slow and go with the flow. If I can be friends with him and keep in touch maybe we'll get to know each other more. Maybe after learning more about him perhaps I'll like him less. I figured I would tone down myself and stay calm with communication.
I texted him about maybe seeing him later tomorrow. This is what he said:

"Damn u have a nice d**k lol. Maybe tomorrow night yeah smile "

Again, I know possibly I could just be over exaggerated and worried over nothing. He has claimed in the past that he wanted to see me again. He is house sitting at the moment, or so he claims to be house sitting. What if after he is done "house sitting", he might not want to see me again? I'm making sure to not be overbearing and suffocating I do hope he doesn't just have only one thing in mind when he thinks of me. If he even thinks about me at least a little bit...

After all I did meet him online on some dating/hook up site. It's like the first time I've found myself seeing someone that is my age. So with that being said we'd have a lot of things in common. The sex is amazing. I prefer to be "little spoon", and so he was "big spooning". I worry if he wants other layers of action since he is a "verse". I can be verse I have done it before, yet it's something I'm not all the way used to. I'd have to like someone a lot to do it. I know it's just sex and there is other things that come into play too, but I can help myself if I compare myself to him.

So yeah...

Little Enigma's Partner

Greedy Genius

I'm on my iPhone btw smh sorry for the typos

Little Enigma's Partner

Greedy Genius

I can be insecure. There would be other means of hanging out I'm sure. Plus I have a van.. Lol

Stone-cold Aggressor

13,250 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Maybe not the best forum and he probably just wants to hit it and quit it.

Tipsy Smoker

Holidazed
I second this post.

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Chahklet
Holidazed
I second this post.

I second your seconding of that post.

Dedicated Reveler

4,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Like Schrodinger's cat he is in a terrible indefinite situation. He may want to see you tomorrow night. He may not. He is undecided and in torment. End his agony by forcing a decision. Say no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff