Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Thought on friends

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

Friends suck!
If your friends back stab you as you say they do, then maybe they aren't really your friends to begin with. It sounds like they only hung with you to gain something from you and then throw you out like leftover pizza. You can't always tell what kind of person your trying to make your friend. The ones that are cool with you because of the physical things you may posess are not your friends. True friends are always going to be there for you even when your broke and have no place to stay. They will help you out, get you back on your feet, and stay by your side no matter what goes down.

Choose your friends wisely and maybe they won't mess over you.
Lots of people are bad at choosing friends.

Myself, I only speak to people who have something to say to me. Then trust is slowly built on that and... Yay!
If they do that, they were never really friends.
Last year, I had a two friends who were fine until one girl broke her leg. Now, she was forcing me and the other girl to give her snacks, help her on stuff she didn't know, and even carry her stuff! Even after the cast came off she was torchering us!

And even more, she was making fun of us as we did this! stare I hope I never see her again.
My friend was ok in the start, but his personality is something I can't change. If he is destined to try to be popular, cool, whatever he thinks he should be, he does it without me, and I need to find myself a new friend, who doesn't agree with everything the idiots say. I've had bad luck all the time, and it discourages me to meet people who could turn nice afterall. I'm too stubborn though, so I kinda make it hard for me myself.
Well i just got backstabbed and when i find her, im goin to kick her a**. I thoguht that i could trust her, and everything then she goes and tells f*****g lies to everyone. SO now when i find her im going to ask her why? and well why *****? then im going to deck her so f*****g hard!
Depends. Some friends are cool to you but half the time they all turn out to be backstabbing little douche bags. stare
i have no idea. because i have been through that already. and that it hurts
ender151
why is that when you think you have friends that are nice to you on the surface they turn into backstabbing a$$holes mad

*pats your back consolingly* You've had your share of backstabbing friends, eh? I've had more than my share as well *le sigh*.

But don't generalize...just because you have a couple jerky friends doesn't mean that ALL of your friends are going to stab you in the back at any given chance...don't let one bad apple ruin the barrel, meaning...don't let one bad friend make you believe that ALL of your friends are asshats.

Why not approach them and ask why they did why they did? Maybe it was just miscommunication or a bad error in judgement...you never know until you ask.
Because they aren't your friends, they are just people you know. Start to see the difference and your life will be easier.

Aged Regular

5,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Something very big happend to me, and I lost two life long friends becasue of it. (A long time boyfriend of 5 years, and his younger brother, my best friend)

It wasn't my fault. Trust me, I know

I was raped by a guy that they considered to be a second father. I thought that they would support me, and they did... for a few days.. They have not read the police report. They have not heard the tape where he admits to it (I had to call him on the phone and record it). They only know what he says. They think that I am framing him.
out of all the people i know, (excluding family,) there are only a couple people who i know i can trust with my life...
we've had our fights and disagreements, things that tore us apart, but in the end, i've found that the best friends are there not only when times are good, but also when times are bad...
they are the people who i want to do good for just for the sake of seeing them smile.
and i know they feel the same towards me.

crying crying awww.... i love you guys~~~ crying crying
They're called fairweather friends.

And it happens to everyone.
It happens...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items