Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Thought on friends

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 11, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 >

There are many different types of people in the world we live in,some are people who try to hurt you on purpose and some who will stick by your side until the end of time...just a few of those left but hey, live your life and don't worry about stuff like this until it is really needed or you feel as though you need it.
I have friends that would die for me... only cuz they don't want others to get hurt. I also have friends that just use me cuz they think its cool the be friends with the 'goth' kid. I have maybe two or three really close friends. Than again I always ask myself 'Do they really care?' I also have friends that I use to just get a good luagh out. I care about everyone I know even if they don't give a s**t about me.Why? Cuz I'm always the sensitive one, I love everyone even if they don't see it. I love them no matter what they do. I hate being so damn sensitive at time. But at least I am sensitive right?

Right now, I don't really think I have a 'best' friend, or a 'true' friend.
They are called 'Fair-weather friends' people who act nice so when things get stormy they can be jerks until they need you for something or you have something they want. It happens...to all of us. People never really even notice till it's too late. then it's hello ugly backstabber! youget used to it, you get over it, you (hopefully) learn from your mistakes. But chances are you'll prolly end up with a few people that you KNOW are fairweathers, but you decide it's better than sitting around bored.
I have one close friend but he we went to different college so i supplemented with various other "friends" but they turned out to be stabbing me in the back the hell with friends scream stressed twisted evil
X_X i've been backstabbed before... and it rly hurts... my friend made me believe he actually CARED about me stare he didn't... all he did was use me and all i did was give and give to him and all he did was leave me there.... got new friends and hide in a corner and tease me about the fact i BELIEVED he was one of my closest friends..... crying
because then they really aren't your friends.
sapphiregurl
X_X i've been backstabbed before... and it rly hurts... my friend made me believe he actually CARED about me stare he didn't... all he did was use me and all i did was give and give to him and all he did was leave me there.... got new friends and hide in a corner and tease me about the fact i BELIEVED he was one of my closest friends..... crying

yup same here happens to me alot mad because i am the nice person who you can cry on my shoulder if somethings wrong then the next second the slash my eyes out.
my friends are cool in their own way...
Basically i am the big Teddy Bear who everyone uses then abuses
It happens frequently. Some friends just turn out to be asses. I was used many times by 'friends', but you know what? You learn from that experience. It's a part of life.
Want the popularity.
It is rather annoying when I'll make a friend. Be nice to them and all then find out there playing me. But I'm afraid life is that way. You just have to try and make those friends you know you can reaky on and trust.
I have lots of friends.... But they're all shadows crying sad
i have very few friends and i prefur it that way
that's why i've learned not to trust people.. they'll all become backstabbers one day... think about it...if you're doing better than them, won't they get jealous and want to be better than you..or wish they became like you..they'll do almost anything to be better...it's in the human nature...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff