Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Hello fellow Gaians and Gaianettes.

I'll be relatively brief:

When it comes to attraction to the other geder, I'm rather picky on the physical features. It's not that I don't mind the personality, but does that make me shallow? I am mainly refering to girls considered as "chubby" and... well, "and larger".

This isn't a big start, but typing this on a cellphone is tedious as hell.

What I want from you - the community - is to voice your opinion on the matter. Am I unfair to the larger women? (Raise your own bloody questions. I'm tired)

I'll warn you that I might bring up natural instincts (among other topics) to counterargue, so you better back your statements up damn good.

Well Ladies and Gents, lets massdebate.

P.S. If anyone on my friends list gets offended by this, you'd rather know this now than force me to lie about it.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Here's a better question: why do you give a ********?

((Note: you DID ask for a smartass discussion))
People cannot be shallow; they're 75% water for pete's sake!

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Dion Necurat

Many people get offended when turned down by their looks. I want to know how they reason. I sant to know how people who agree or disagree with them reason. Aside from thst, I simply like to debate. Anything else?

(Being a smartass involves being smar, not just bring an a**.)

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
TJ Raptor
People cannot be shallow; they're 75% water for pete's sake!

Percentages are used for relative calculation. "Shallow" is an approximation of an absolute value.
Dion Necurat

Indeed. Further: why do we give a ********? Guy's not a chubby-chaser, good for him.

Seeker

6,875 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
I don't think so. There are men who prefer heavier women, so are they being unfair to those that keep themselves in shape? Most would say, "No, he's performing a public service."

Looking passed the physical attraction, I'd rather not set in stone my wife dying at 55 because of her being overweight and save myself 20+ years of heartache and loneliness.
Yeah shallow is a trash term. Most people I've heard accused of being shallow were called so because their preference didn't correspond with the accuser's body type.

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Tharapithia
Dion Necurat

Many people get offended when turned down by their looks.

Well, that sucks. Then again, you can be turned down for a number of reasons.

Quote:
I want to know how they reason.

Again, I ask why. If you don't like someone and they assume its because of their looks, they're making an assumption. You simply don't want to be with them; that's explanation enough.

You're digging too deep.

Quote:
(Being a smartass involves being smar, not just bring an a**.)

*smart

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Lucky~9~Lives
Dion Necurat

Indeed. Further: why do we give a ********? Guy's not a chubby-chaser, good for him.

So, not much to discuss on the topic? Also, how's that "good" for me?
Fall For Fame
Looking passed the physical attraction, I'd rather not set in stone my wife dying at 55 because of her being overweight and save myself 20+ years of heartache and loneliness.

Get overweight with her. Or, get over her death and weigh into the elderly dating scene.

Omnipresent Genius

20,625 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
It doesn't make you shallow to not be attracted to a certain body type. It'd make you shallow if weight was your only deciding factor. That's my opinion on the matter anyway.

Fashionable Bloodsucker

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Regular 100
Confusing the Polarity
It doesn't make you shallow to not be attracted to a certain body type. It'd make you shallow if weight was your only deciding factor. That's my opinion on the matter anyway.

Thank you for an actual contribution (rather than questioning my interest in the topic and such).

Then again, if the weight outweights the personality (no pun intended), is it bad to deny a person entirely by the looks and not consider the personality in such scenario?

Fanatical Zealot

lol, and I imagine you're in perfect physical shape?

Typically people don't get offended, they get disgusted you're such a horrible person. xp

Fanatical Zealot

Tharapithia
Confusing the Polarity

Thank you for an actual contribution (rather than questioning my interest in the topic and such).

Then again, if the weight outweights the personality (no pun intended), is it bad to deny a person entirely by the looks and not consider the personality in such scenario?

Well, yeah. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces