Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Reveler

Riviera de la Mancha
I'll be more inclined to believe you when I see selfies of you toiling under the yolk of slave labor.

Isn't it so funny how ideas like yours are always great for everyone else but you?
by the way, badass poncho.
Avgvsto
Riviera de la Mancha
I'll be more inclined to believe you when I see selfies of you toiling under the yolk of slave labor.

Isn't it so funny how ideas like yours are always great for everyone else but you?
I own a car that I pride in how much I care for it. I've maintained value in the care for over 5 years of its estimated life, and thats just through ownership. I hadn't even paid for it and cared for it this much, it was a gift from my sister. Had I bought the car myself I'd probably care for it even more just out of instinct.

I assume from the above that the subject is now about whatever random thought that comes into our minds, therefore...

I like waffles. Tasty, tasty waffles with some browned butter and a glass of orange juice.
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
Here's the difference you friggin dope; I can LEAVE a job anytime I want to and bear the slings of arrows of not having that income. I am not beaten or re-captured by my employer and made to work for them again.

I was flat out kicked out of my parent's life and you know what; good riddance. Reading their obituary in the paper will be a happy day for me.

Likewise for a kid. Go ahead and hobble a kid or keep them in chains. See how well THAT turns out. Fer ******** sake, ***** bondage story sites are NOT good places to get parenting advice!

I think you need to read the OP again and this time read it slower because nothing of what you said is relevant.

And what did I miss, hmm?

Probably a lot more than I can explain but most importantly that nowhere in the OP does he say to enslave children.

Essentially a child is the slave of their parents until they are around 18, and although it is of course undesirable to treat them as a slave beyond this age anyone can understand the mutual relation of parent and child. Care for hospitality. Care for shared household philosophy, mutual respect for each others labors.

A father and a boss expect the same from their subjects, to share in the households philosophy in order to make product of their will. A father has will of a good living environment and money enough to provide for that a boss has will towards profits. One uses bribes with wages, the other ensures a place to live, food to eat, and shared liability of efforts- in shared liability, if a family member who works for you dies you lose the entire labor asset and the time, money, and effort devoted to them, where as a hired hand leaves services an employer loses only labor and loses that cost of wage.

Dapper Reveler

Riviera de la Mancha
Avgvsto
Riviera de la Mancha

I own a car that I pride in how much I care for it. I've maintained value in the care for over 5 years of its estimated life, and thats just through ownership. I hadn't even paid for it and cared for it this much, it was a gift from my sister. Had I bought the car myself I'd probably care for it even more just out of instinct.

I assume from the above that the subject is now about whatever random thought that comes into our minds, therefore...

I like waffles. Tasty, tasty waffles with some browned butter and a glass of orange juice.
Wages are essentially renting labour. Slavery is buying it. The question is, would you take better care of a rental car or a bought car. I'm not sure where you stand on this and there's probably some subjectivity, but I happen to take pride in good maintenance of things that I own.
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
Here's the difference you friggin dope; I can LEAVE a job anytime I want to and bear the slings of arrows of not having that income. I am not beaten or re-captured by my employer and made to work for them again.

I was flat out kicked out of my parent's life and you know what; good riddance. Reading their obituary in the paper will be a happy day for me.

Likewise for a kid. Go ahead and hobble a kid or keep them in chains. See how well THAT turns out. Fer ******** sake, ***** bondage story sites are NOT good places to get parenting advice!

I think you need to read the OP again and this time read it slower because nothing of what you said is relevant.

Probably a lot more than I can explain but most importantly that nowhere in the OP does he say to enslave children.

Essentially a child is the slave of their parents until they are around 18, and although it is of course undesirable to treat them as a slave beyond this age anyone can understand the mutual relation of parent and child. Care for hospitality. Care for shared household philosophy, mutual respect for each others labors.

A father and a boss expect the same from their subjects, to share in the households philosophy in order to make product of their will. A father has will of a good living environment and money enough to provide for that a boss has will towards profits. One uses bribes with wages, the other ensures a place to live, food to eat, and shared liability of efforts- in shared liability, if a family member who works for you dies you lose the entire labor asset and the time, money, and effort devoted to them, where as a hired hand leaves services an employer loses only labor and loses that cost of wage.

Pointing out that children ARE slaves and saying that other people should ENSLAVE children are two different things.
Avgvsto
Riviera de la Mancha
Avgvsto
Riviera de la Mancha

Wages are essentially renting labour. Slavery is buying it. The question is, would you take better care of a rental car or a bought car. I'm not sure where you stand on this and there's probably some subjectivity, but I happen to take pride in good maintenance of things that I own.

Rented cars I'm not allowed to bash the windows in and key to my pleasure.

My bought car, I can key to my pleasure and smash the windows, even junk it if I feel like it. Especially if I'm rich enough to do so. I can dispose of cars for fun and just replace it. Ain't wealth grand?
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives

Pointing out that children ARE slaves and saying that other people should ENSLAVE children are two different things.

Then why are people not allowed to bullwhip and have sex with their children? Slaves are property, and if they were property, such punitive measures would not be in place.
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives

Then why are people not allowed to bullwhip and have sex with their children? Slaves are property, and if they were property, such punitive measures would not be in place.

For the same reason that Pets are considered property but you can't do any of those things to them either. Just because you own something does not mean you are free to do with it as you please.

You can own a house but you can't burn it down, that would be arson.
You can own a car but you can't crash it into trees or ditches, that would be reckless driving.

And so forth.
Avgvsto
Riviera de la Mancha
Avgvsto
Riviera de la Mancha

Like I said, if its so preferred, then I will eagerly await your slave selfies. When I see you living out your ideal system, then I will have a discussion of its merits.

Yet my Spidey-sense is telling me this is another "what's good for the gander is not good for the goose when the goose is me." sort of thing. Without more, I see such discussions as pointless.
As an aside, there are different types of slavery too. There are slaves who agree to work for a master and those who are forced.
Avgvsto

As long as they provide for you - if not, you're free to abuse them, which you're not free to do with you rented assets.

EDIT: GSK got it first.

Dapper Reveler

GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives

The labour's property, just like a sports person's playing a sport is property.
Avgvsto
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives
God-The-RapistV2.0
GSK Lives

The labour's property, just like a sports person's playing a sport is property.

Sports players can generally leave their sport or team by choice. A slave has no choice.

That one basic fact keeps somehow eluding you; SLAVES DO NOT CHOOSE. THEY CANNOT LEAVE AT WILL.
Go ahead, Avg you piece of garbage. Tell me how humane this is, and how it's more humane than a wage paying job.

You know, Avg, you've done it. I can forgive people like SpaceNavy, DHMIS and SamaSempai for targeting women and people like me to ******** over and ruin...I can fight back...but you sit back here and not only approve of slavery, but say that there's no difference in parenting and ******** TRAFFICKING/PIMPING CHILDREN OUT AS SLAVES, boys and girls who can't ******** protect themselves, you dug under the bottom of the barrel and went UNDER the ******** mud.

You sir are filth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces